Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:07 pm
ColorxMyxRainbow
Sky stopped at the Stone wall and looked around to see the werewolves were running around. He noticed Marcus was alone and he ran back to his side and took out his tonfas "Ready for this prince!?"

(there aren't any werewolf yet its not and invasion there are only three and there not doing anything right now there's nova which we still don't know is a hybrid the ghost which is trying to play a prank and i keep messing it up for him and Janey just got away to report to the head family of the werewolf's there's no battle yet)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:57 pm
vance started laughing again at first innocently then it grew into a horrifying laugh that filled the room once again "oops sorry about that its kinda hard to control at times, now back to what i was sayi........." his voice was cut off as it turned into a chilling ghostly wail. surprised at his own voice he punched himself in the throat returning his voice to normal "sorry again i dont know what wrong with me today, any way you should probably not waste your energy trying to slash me because it wont work, one of the nifty things about being a ghost. oh and another" he faced changed into that of a monster and he began barking at the two head vampires "raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghr"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:53 pm
Nova looked thoughtful for a moment. She didn't know what to say. So the hybrid decided to roll her eyes at everyones' unecessarily frantic actions. The second vampire, Sky, chose that moment to show up and take out his tonfas which caused Nova to scoff loudly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:55 pm
marcos50
ColorxMyxRainbow
Sky stopped at the Stone wall and looked around to see the werewolves were running around. He noticed Marcus was alone and he ran back to his side and took out his tonfas "Ready for this prince!?"

(there aren't any werewolf yet its not and invasion there are only three and there not doing anything right now there's nova which we still don't know is a hybrid the ghost which is trying to play a prank and i keep messing it up for him and Janey just got away to report to the head family of the werewolf's there's no battle yet)

oh, sorry, i'll change it. got confused  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:06 pm
marcus acknowledged novas scoff and said "whats wrong are you afraid of sky's tonfas?"Alexander look at was now a ghost werewolf
and said "what are you planing on doing ghost "now standing between the ghost werewolf and the king and queen.the king and queen judging by the look of them were ready to fight after all they were thousands of years old and more experienced.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:29 pm
vance returned his face to normal and sighed "you guys are no fun. oh well if you guys aren't going to get scarred im not gonna waste my time" he turned invisible and dissapeared popping up behind marcus "hello do you know what scares vampires? im having some difficulty"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:07 am
marcus simply turned around and said "not to be rude but not you"
without even a trace of the usual facial expressions that would accompany shock or fright.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:12 am
vance dropped to his knees and dramatically shook his fists in the air "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" he looked up at Marcus tears in his eyes "it cant be true.....its impossible!"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:40 am
marcos looked at the ghost and said "its not your fault its just that when a human dies and turns into a vampire all fear dies with that human"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:53 pm
"hmmmmm oh well i prefer pranks to scares anyway" he stood up and dusted himself off "well you guys have a nice dinner sorry to disturb"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:41 pm
marcus vowed slightly and said "pleased to make your acquaintance spirit"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:11 pm
"hmmmmmm? oh yes sorry a forgot to introduce myself. Vance , just Vance. its kinda embarrassing but i forgot what my last name was. though most people just call me spirit....or AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! depends if they're scarred or not" he laughed and returned the bow  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:56 pm
Sky looks at Marcus and the spirit weirdly and starts busting up laughing "What the hell? Best day of my life!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:08 pm
marcus looked at Vance and said "very well Vance were you the one that laughed scaring the wits out of my guests"?  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:13 pm
Nova rolled her eyes once again, but still the hybrid was smiling a small smile of amusement. She chose to wait for the boys to collect themselves and see what happened next. It's not that she didn't find stuff like this funny, she just wasn't in the mood. She had a job to do,one she really didn't want to do but had to and Vance's stunt was making it difficult.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games