Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:53 am
Xexx stands and walks around the table,"It has been far too long since we last seen each other." He embraces her softly, but notices a flinch in pain,and releases her asking,"Is there a problem? Were you hurt in the battle?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:05 pm
Mr.Ownage
A young elvish warrior pulls himself off the grass he had been sleeping on. "Well," he says "I suppose I should get moving to the village and buy some supplies before I leave." Just then a man runs up to the warrior from the village. "Leaving so soon, sir" the man asks. "Yes," replies the elf "That is the life of a drifter, but I shall stop in the village to purchase some food and drink before I leave." The man looked at the powerful warrior with a face that showed that he was bored in the village. "Alright," the warrior sighed "You can come with me, but I recommend you buy a sword first. There are many bandits in the world and I seem to draw them to me."
(Someone will need to be the man from the village. I'm not going to control myself and him.)  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:00 am
Mr.Ownage
A young elvish warrior pulls himself off the grass he had been sleeping on. "Well," he says "I suppose I should get moving to the village and buy some supplies before I leave." Just then a man runs up to the warrior from the village. "Leaving so soon, sir" the man asks. "Yes," replies the elf "That is the life of a drifter, but I shall stop in the village to purchase some food and drink before I leave." The man looked at the powerful warrior with a face that showed that he was bored in the village. "Alright," the warrior sighed "You can come with me, but I recommend you buy a sword first. There are many bandits in the world and I seem to draw them to me."
"Understood sir." replies the man before putting his hand down the right leg of his baggy peasants pants, withdrawing a retracting cross bow,"I do need bolts." The bow releases to full size, ready to shoot.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:24 am
Hatira sighed and nodded a little bit and pulled her cape back and let him see the wound, "it's not that bad, really." She was lying and they should know this, the injury was quite deep and was in danger of getting infected, "Stupid thing caught me off guard is all...." She was also in danger because it seemed to look like a poinsoned wound, which is not at all good for her as she was half and the demon side of her was still there.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:51 pm
a little concerned, Xexx takes the arm and examines it closely,"You're lying, I remember you well enough from your few weeks in the monestary to know when you're lying, not to mention this looks damn bad. I can do something, but I'm not sure how well it will work on just the arm, I've done it several times on complete bodies. Are you willing to let me fix it, or would you rather suffer with it?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:54 pm
Hatira sighed, "Do whatever you can, sir. If you remember me well enough to remember that if the poison makes all my human blood cells dissappear, my demon side will come and go on a massacre." She winced again as it started to affect her a bit more then usual.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:38 pm
"Yes, I remember the monks saying somthing about that after you left, though you never mentioned it personally. The poison is only in your arm." Xexx sends some energy through the arm and it begins to decay from the socket and fall off. "That worked better than I thought. Now to return the arm." Dust particles pull together at the shoulder socket and meld into the skin turning into a perfect, fully functional replica of the previous arm."No poison, no gash, no problem. Perhaps now we can catch-up and you can enlighten me as to the purpose of this highly unexpected visit."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:44 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
"Understood sir." replies the man before putting his hand down the right leg of his baggy peasants pants, withdrawing a retracting cross bow,"I do need bolts." The bow releases to full size, ready to shoot.
"So, you do carry a weapon. I suppose bolts would be useful." The warrior then looks at his new travelling companion. "What is your name?"  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:32 am
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
"So, you do carry a weapon. I suppose bolts would be useful." The warrior then looks at his new travelling companion. "What is your name?"
The villager nods,"You can call me...Bob."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:34 am
Hatira nodded and stretched her arm a bit and yawned, "Sounds good to me, but first, you have anything to drink around here i'm so thristy...And maybe a place i can stay for the time being, I've been having a bit of difficulty back home...." She knew that was an understatement and it was plainly obvious, "But i'll tell you about that when we sit down and have a little chat about why I am here." Hatira set her swords down beside her and sighed.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:56 pm
A bit embarrased Xexx responds,"But of course." Calling the name of a maid passing by the door,"Nina, could you please take miss Hatira to one of the guest rooms and get her anything she wishes." "Nina will take good care of you, Whilel you get settled in, and rested up, We will complete this little meeting and I can get a count of the wounded and casualaites." With a nods and a motion to Nina to go on,"I'll speak with you later."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:00 pm
"Thank you sir for your hospitality." Hatira responded politely as she went up with Nina to the bedroom she was taken to and she had set her swords in a vault of some sort, locked the bedroom door, telling Nina that she would call for her when she was ready and had went to take a shower and sort her thoughts before going back down to talk to Xexx and to catch up on a few things.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:38 pm
Xexx turns back to his officer's,"Now, is there anything else I need to know?" both demons shake there head, then Colonol Oblivion remembers something,"oh, yes, reports have come in that one of the true demon lords is in the Forbidden zone, but the reports have also stated he behaves himself more there than he did here." "That is fine, you to go see if they have recorded our killed and wounded, I'll go check on my wife and messenger." Both officers salute nod and exit the room and the home quickly. While Xexx goes into the room with his wife. "Krista, how is she?" "Stable, father. Her wounds are only skin deep, and we have no Idea how long she will be in unconscious, the doctors believe she may be in a coma." "Understood. please watch over your mother. I must go check on K-Ba." Xexx leaves and goes into the next room, K-Ba is sitting in bed, reclined back thinking,"So, how're you feeling boy?" "Disturbed, I don't know what cuased me to do what I did, but what I'm more concerned about is Hatira. Is the girl. Is she ok?" "Hatira is fine, she received a Gash that was a little deeper than was safe to be, and I think a little poisoned." K-Ba cries out,"Please, was it my fualt?" Xexx steps back a bit, never seeing K-Ba act like this, say for when they first met, being protective of Pheonix."We don't know whose fualt it was, but I fixed it, I have replaced her arm, and rid her of the poison." K-Ba rolls out of bed thanking Xexx,"I don't know what has come over me, I find myself worried about her as I use to worry for your wife, but I feel differently than I did for her." "I think you are begining to like her, but do be careful, I can't tell you everything, for it is her place, but if I'm not mistaken, I believe she was Aeroth's Duaghter, and I know for fact she was Aquanus's neice. You screw up, not only will you have to deal with her wrath, but the wrath of my gods." Xexx helps K-Ba to his feet,"Now, just rest, you exhuasted yourself with that spell you used, not to mention injured and killed some of our soldiers, even the General is in bandages." "I'm sorry, I'll rest now. Please, leave the door unlocked and in a few hours, if possible, could you send Hatira to check on if I'm awake." Xexx nods as he walks out the door, leaving it cracked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:11 pm
Hatira, once she had her shower, she had gotten some clothes on and went to bed to sleep and she sighed during this time and wondered how she was to break it to Xexx that most of her family was slaughtered by this unknown demon whose been attacking everything.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:29 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
The villager nods,"You can call me...Bob."
The warrior looks at Bob. "It must be nice knowing your real name. I was abandoned when I was an infant and raised in a village not unlike this one." The warrior paused, remembering the events of centuries past as if they'd only happened a few years ago. "I am called Mr. Ownage though. I recieved this name while defending the village from bandit raids."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff