Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
█The ؃ƒiciαl Randσm Crew & Regulars RP▓ WAFFLES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skathes

Wintry Dragon

11,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:39 pm
*a noise can be heard on the roof and the same door jin entered from opens and the scaly form of the guilds resident dragon hops down and lands softly using his wings to slow the fall* bleh im late...
*looks up at the door and fans wings to swing it shut* did i hear something about food? *looks around at everyone present*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:40 pm
"Stupid song is stupid." She pouted and layed down on the floor. After a couple of loooooooong minutes the song and the song after that finally ended and a song she liked started to play. Alexia being Alexia didn't get up but instead did what she dubbed The Fish Dance and wiggled around on the floor. "I CAN'T DECIDE WHETHER YOU SHOULD LIVE OR DIE!!" She wailed srsly off key.  

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:42 pm
"Hey dragon boy, ye better keep yer one good eye off o' me, an' me Berry wherereshe may be." Dagger growled, glaring at the newcomer.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:43 pm
"OH YOU'LL PROB'LY GO TO HEAVEN, PLEASE DON'T HANG YOUR HEAD AND CRY!!!" yelled a slightly deep voice from under where the couch used to be. Jin dragged himself out from under the table and started hopping around, dancing in circles around Lexi.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Simply Berry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:43 pm
Wandering in with a flustered look on her face, the sexy and feminine Berry fixed her hair, brushing some of the loose black strands out of her face. Damn that CP time. She was always late for everything. She rushed over to the food and started om nom noming hungrily, not having eaten anything at all the whole day. "Man, is it hot in here or is it just me?" She said with a wink, fanning herself with a gloved hand.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:46 pm
*looks over at dagger with a hurt look* what did i do? and both my eyes work just fine...
*goes to pout over by the food trays and gets a plate and some of the food he finds appetizing*  

Skathes

Wintry Dragon

11,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:49 pm
"My dear" Dagger murmured to Berry "I believe you already know the answer to that." She smiled and kissed her wife's hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:49 pm
"No wonder why, my heart feels dead inside, it's cold and hard and petrified. Lock the doors and close the blinds, we're going for a ride." She wiggled and sang watching as Jin danced around her.  

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:53 pm
"It's a b***h convincing people to like yooouuu~" he sang, now sliding close to Lexi to start dancing with her. "If I stop now call me a quitter, if lies were cats you'd be a litter."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:54 pm
Letting out a girlish giggle, Berry slid closer to Dagger and squeezed her bum. "Actually, I think you're what's making it so hot in here." She turned away with a smirk, acting as if she hadn't just done that. She took a bite of the strawberry she had been eating, her hips wiggling seductively to the music. Shw wondered when she'd have to break out the glowsticks.

Simply Berry

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:57 pm
Blushing after being....momentarily.......distracted......She let out a shy laugh. "Ahaha right.."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:57 pm
Alexia got up and danced with Jin and Cotton Eyed Joe started to play. She danced the silly dance that goes with that silly song. "If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe ,I'd been married long time ago ,Where did you come from where did you go, Where did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe?" She wailed and twirled.  

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

Skathes

Wintry Dragon

11,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:59 pm
*sits back in a corner content to just watch everyone from the sidelines, nibbling away at all the food he had piled onto his plate and listening to the music*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:01 pm
The vocals of the song were too fast for Jin to follow along with, so he ended up not singing, but continuing to dance with Lexi. He also figured it was some square-dancing song, to which he had absolutely no idea how to dance to. Instead, he flailed his arms about while hopping in circles again.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Simply Berry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:02 pm
"Tehehehehe."
The sly, mischievous chuckle from Berry made it evident that she knew what she was doing to Dagger. That tease. She finished her yummy strawberries and grabbed Dagger's wrists. "Let's dance!" She said, flicking her tail in excitement as she, not waiting for an answer, pulled Dagger to the dance floor and started wiggling around like a spazz.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff