Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [7]~ Competitions ~
Can you make me laugh?Prizes to the people who do! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

General Crowbar -GNM-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:48 pm
An Irishman walked out of a bar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:52 am
what is the height of cruelty??
throwing your girlfriend out of the window and singing 'love is in the air'  

SAVE THE PANZER

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Solar Explosion XD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:30 pm
Zack: Your mother so fat that she fell off both sides of the bed!!!
Jade: Wanna start joking??? Your on. Your mother no...Yo MAMA!...........wait Yjho Mama......wait
Zack: >:[_______] scream get to da joke already!!! u kno wat Yo Mama so fat wen she stepped on a weight measurer it said "One person at a time plz".
Jade:Aha! Thats the perfect way to say it. Yo ugly mother so old she farts dust!
Zack: Yo mama so fat wen it was her birthday she turned around twice and it was her birthday again!
Jade: Hey! You cant say stuff thats true! Thats cheating!!!
Zack: eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:33 pm
I walk into a bar and I see a jew, a nun, and a chicken, then I realized my whole life was a joke.

Yeah, it took me a while to get it.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:35 pm
a chicken getting strangled

(choking the chicken)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:42 pm
i can not make u laugh but go and watch the hangover and u will laugh  

Swagasaurus Rex

The Diseased Child

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:03 pm
Ok here goes one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
On the first night of honeymoon the wife crazy husband says, "My sweet darling, I am going to take you to moon tonight."

The impatient wife says, "Sure, but first at least let's see the rocket to get there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man came to work on Monday morning with two black eyes. His boss asked what happened.
The man replied, “On Sunday, I was sitting behind a big woman at church. When we stood up to sing hymns, I noticed that her dress was caught in her butt crack, so I was trying to be nice and I pulled it out for her. Then, she turned around and punched me in the eye.”
The boss asked, “Okay, so where did you get the other shiner?”
“Well,” the man said, “I figured she didn’t want it out, so I pushed it back in.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A guy came into a bar one day and said to the bartender, “Give me six double vodka.”
The barman says, “Wow! you must have had very bad day.”
“Yes, I’ve just found out my older brother is gay.”
The next day the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks.
When the bartender asked what the problem was today the answer came back, “I’ve just found out that my younger brother is gay too!”
On the third day the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas.
The bartender said, “What the hell? Doesn’t anybody in your family like women?”
“Yes, my wife…”  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image
Total Value: 875,596 Gold, 12,500 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Dapper White Captain's Hat
Courted Ruff
Fairy Wings
White Galoshes
Short White Socks
Let it Snow
Tiny Pixie Wings
Winter Groom
Lunar Hairpin
White Fundoshi
Lovely Genie Double Silver Earrings
White Leather Belt
White Vaudeville Cane
Dreamer's Dust
White Medical Scrubs
Dead Sexy Moonlight Coat
Masterpieces  

The Diseased Child

NegaScott_7x7

O.G. Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:26 pm
"I have a six pack"
"Where?"
"Behind my fat, its shy."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:32 pm
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LliGvt3SMsw

x - iloveyou Markie

3,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

demonic_FTW

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:35 am
heres a few jokes

1. sorry if this is bad in any way is just a joke. what happened when god made the first black person.A: dang i burnt one

2.how do u keep a black man from shopping?A:put his food stamps in his work boots!!

3.yo mamas so fat when she sees a taxi she chases it cuz she thinks its a twinkie. sorry thats all bcuz rest have to do with noises sorrry!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:17 am
A wild gaga has appeared far north!

My names alex and I came from denmark. I called my Dad D. , Since I couldnt say dad yet. I made him a CD of songs and went to show him. "See D. ?" I asked. "I perfer a DVD." He responded.

I am in shape. Round is a shape!!!
why does this look strange!?!

"Mc Tacos

Dododododoooo Think Outside the bun!
Millions and bazillionz served
98.56% Became fat"

((This work of art right here is my own photoshoping+ Saying I MADEMYSELF))
User Image  

The Paranoid Muffin

1,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

korn chaser

6,150 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:26 am
x-EmoKookies
Ok here goes one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
On the first night of honeymoon the wife crazy husband says, "My sweet darling, I am going to take you to moon tonight."

The impatient wife says, "Sure, but first at least let's see the rocket to get there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man came to work on Monday morning with two black eyes. His boss asked what happened.
The man replied, “On Sunday, I was sitting behind a big woman at church. When we stood up to sing hymns, I noticed that her dress was caught in her butt crack, so I was trying to be nice and I pulled it out for her. Then, she turned around and punched me in the eye.”
The boss asked, “Okay, so where did you get the other shiner?”
“Well,” the man said, “I figured she didn’t want it out, so I pushed it back in.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A guy came into a bar one day and said to the bartender, “Give me six double vodka.”
The barman says, “Wow! you must have had very bad day.”
“Yes, I’ve just found out my older brother is gay.”
The next day the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks.
When the bartender asked what the problem was today the answer came back, “I’ve just found out that my younger brother is gay too!”
On the third day the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas.
The bartender said, “What the hell? Doesn’t anybody in your family like women?”
“Yes, my wife…”

1: i dont get it
2:FUNNY
3:sad :[  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:14 pm
A boy was sittin' on the riverbank, fishing, next to the dam. On his way home, catch in hand, he passes by the town's pastor. Boy says to pastor: "Hey Pastor. Do you want my dam fish?"The pastor looks at the boy in disbelief. "Excuse me, son?" The boy nods and holds up his catch. "Yes sir, my dam fish. The fish I caught up at the dam. My mama don't like cleanin' it and stuff, so I figured you might like it." Understanding dawns on the pastor as he realizes the boy wasn't cursing at him and takes the fish home to his wife to clean and cook. Sitting at dinner that night, the pastor turns to his well-behaved, respectful daughter and says: "Would you please pass the peas?" He then turns to his son, whom is the exact opposite of the daughter, and says "Son, would you please pass the dam fish?" The son jumps from his chair and practically yells: "Yeah! Alright, Dad! Screw the peas...pass the f***ing potatoes!"

[[note to pastor...next time just say fish]]  

Kitsune Lanhei

6,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kitsune Lanhei

6,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:24 pm
Just thought of another one...

A crew member of a ship comes up to the captain and says: "Sir! There's an enemy ship on the horizon!"
The captain says: "Bring me my red shirt!"
After the battle that same crew member comes up to the captain and asks: "Sir, why did you want me to bring you a red shirt?"
The captain looks at him and says: "That way if I'm shot the men won't know it, and will keep fighting."
A couple days later, that same crew member comes up to the captain and says: "Sir! There's an enemy fleet on the horizon!"
The captain looks at the crew member and says: "Bring me my brown pants!"  
[7]~ Competitions ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces