Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

aangelica22

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:37 am
i try! but i dont have a youtube account Y^Y so...Angelikki2 (duhh) Empire of gaia ;P
Gaia keeps trying to make new improvements but not actually listening to the general voice of Gaia members. The biggest *improvement* was made in 2010, protests have been made, so have results, but not nearly enough, Gaia needs to ask members what they want, not just go with it.
done <3  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:39 am
THE EMPIRE IS THE BEST PLACE TO BE YOU MAKE NEW FRIENDS GET GOLD AND HAVE ONE HECK OF A TIME biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin AND YOU CAN JUST HANG OUT WITH EVERYONE  

JJ187

Business Tycoon

3,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dark Princess Jewelsy

Hilarious Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:40 am
i love gaia but it been going down hill lately stare its hard just to see if someone posts a comment on your profile  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:40 am
i love gaia because we meet new people and talk
now with this all changes is kinda bored  

Wtf Is Going With You xD

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wtf Is Going With You xD

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:42 am
also i have youtube code i try to make one video  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:42 am
I dont have anything to record voice or video so im just going to post

I havent been on gaia in a while and i had an account since 2007 and i started back on gaia this year. Before i truly hated gaia but right now its really good. One thing i like about gaa is the roleplays where everyone can be creative and add to there own individual stories along with the main story
Anther feature of gaia that i love is Zomg. This is because i love playing games and its fun to talk and chat with other people and the next thing you know you have a new friend. I still cant believe gaia has changed so much.
One of the best reasons why i like gaia is because if a friend gets hacked i can at least help them out if the hacker contacts me from there account. Right now ive helped out 5 friends to get there stuff back after being hacked and the only thing ask for is a thanks because i feel that if your a friend you dont have to give me anything.
Another reason why i love gaia is for the contests. Right now is like in a guild like this a newbie can get over 50k in one day just from a contest like a ice roll or random number and lets not forget booty grab which gives a lot of gold from one game.
The last two reasons i love gaia is one the avatar arenas and two i can type a story for my rp character. I love avatar arenas because there are some characters in games that do not get put into the arena like Philemon from persona on psp or other characters. The reason why i like to type is that as soon as i create a rp character i just want to make a history for him but its always sometimes like a dark past or a good past because i like evil characters for some reason. If any of you want to see one of story just check journal. Im still working on it though
These are just some of the many reasons why i love gaia  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Toothless21

Invisible Jackster

18,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:43 am
hey well i've been playing gaia for about 3-4yrs (not on this acc) and i personally think gaia is slowly gettin better as you had to make money a very long and boring way or by perchasing gaia cash but like some of us we dont live in america/other countrys were u can just go out and buy the card things. i live in england soo it had too go through phone or somet. and i didnt rlly wanna use my phone smile but now theres easier ways and quicker ways to make gold with out the hassle of it taking ages and boring u (booty grab) razz and they r also interacting gaia with other sites like facebook for example.
oh and the comments on ur pages ur profiles have gone downhill tho but u do still receive notifacations so we'll get use too it razz  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:46 am
gaia is one of the best website i been on.
i am glad that they change it but they need to make it a little easyer then just all it is now  

darkwolf822

xX-RichardZ-Xx

2,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:48 am
OOOOHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:49 am
i will do a video but i dont quit understand what to do, do we just, post a video saying that we would like to see some changes (example:levels,monsters ect?) sorry im just confused.  

V0MlT

Bunny

Max DeMarco

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:51 am
The new users can't buy ANYTHING relatively cool anymore(i have to donate items to a friend because he can't afford anything). Prices in the marketplace went skyrocketing. And the gaia cash system is like what those apps on Facebook do---they ask for money in exchange for better stuff. Not even zOMG makes enough gold in 24 hours straight to buy a Starmony(look it up)!!!

I might upload a video later...

peace out neutral  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:53 am
I love Gaia so much Gaia made me happy What really rules about gaia is you could hang out with new friends meet with new friends and even play with new friends The things i liked in Gaia Are Towns,Rally and zOMG.Gaia pretty much made my life longer  

Elite_Rafilakers

masterofthedarkness716

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:53 am
well i dont think gaia sucks thats an awful thing to say but yeah i do agree with the fact that it is hard dealing with chinks in the armor of gai some of the things connected to my profile are faulty and dont work such the theme now even gaia themes dont work on my profile. and also the newer things that gaia has done arent really that great i dont like the my gaiapage it is very confusing. The best thing gaia has done is connecting ocean party to gaia  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:57 am
(cant make vid) yes there are problems you can't get gold fast enough and everything is suckish they took away skittles world then in zOMG theres not much 2 do the only actual levels there r so far is in dead-mans-pass otherwise yes i kinda hate gaia! and then they promise new stuff WHERE THE HELL IS IT?!?!?!?! its just starting 2 be a pain in the a**!  

sypony of darkness

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Beauitful Massacre

Dangerous Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:59 am
well persnally i feel Gaia sint all that great you know after a while you do get bored out of your mind. Lastily they keep changeing things that somtimes is hard to managae or just to confusseing somtime and basically i feel they should also step up their secruity and when they change things let it be simpler i dont like the new my gaia caues it acts dumb i liked the old one were it was easier to understand you know somtimes they dont warn of you changes when i feel that they should but thats my opinpion dhat is sucks and that they should approve on sercuity and maybe when they change things they should approve on my rate for gaia is 5 out of 10

[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff