Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
~Artemis torture palace~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:56 am
--:: I wished upon the starry night, that when I went to bed that night... ::--
Artemis narrowed her eyes. "Well I guess that makes two of us." she said in a annoyed voice.
--:: I would see you once again, in my dreams... ::--

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:58 am
"right." desire smirked and started the bombardment of images on artemis' mind; filling her head with images of pain, dismememberment, whippings, and then just blank white nothingness like what her brother went through.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:59 am
"That's the thing, Madam Artemis. He can't escape from me. I have a job to take him back to the tenth gate of Hell. He has no choice in the matter. He's not even supposed to be out of the tenth gate, but I wanted to play a game of Demon Chase. Demon Chase is like a game of tag, only you are allowed to use violence. I suggest you hand him over before I get pissed," Lymbo sighed pushing Artemis' hands down lightly off of Desire.

"He's right. . . I have no choice but to go with him. . ." Pardonner said lightly from the doorway looking down at the floor. I can't believe you, Pardonner! You are giving in too easilly!  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:01 am
desire smiled sweetly and stopped bothering artemis when she heard her brother's voice. "hello; little brother." she smiled and gave a little wave; acting as sweet as posible for a demon.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:02 am
Artemis ignored the images that went through her head. "You think that bothers me little miss i'm so big and bad?" she asked desire. Then she turned to lymbo. "This is my property! Which means you don't belong here. I could care less who the heck you are. HE IS MINE NOW!" she said. {GTG}

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:09 am
You have got to be kidding me. . . Lymbo sighed inwardly. "Lady Artemis, I don't have time to bicker with you. I have a job to do and people to torture. Do you really think I want to be here having this ridiculous argument?"

"Mistress, don't argue for my sake. . . I'm used to him hunting me down. . . I was hoping he wouldn't find me here, but I see that it's failed like usual. . ." Pardonner winced slightly surprised at the fact that Artemis was standing up for him.

". . . You drew blood on him? Nevermind, Desire. She'll be plenty of torture for him. . ." Lymbo snickered grabbing Desire's arm and puling her to te door. "Have fun with him!"

((K. ^~^))  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:11 am
"well that was fun." desire sighed as she swiched forms again and let herself be dragged out of artemis' house.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:15 am
"Mistress? Why did you not let them take me? I'm not supposed to even be here on this side. . . I wasn't even supposed to be out of the tenth gate," Pardonner asked to Artemis lightly. "I should have told you before about him hunting me down. . ."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:13 am
Atermis held up her hand and cut him off. "Like I said before, You belong to me now." she said with a kind smile. "And you didn't have to tell me Pardonner, I already knew." and with that she turned away from him and walked back up the stairs and into her room. She shut the door lightly behind her and went to lay down on her bed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:23 pm
That was weird. . . Yep. What happened to the stay away from my study lady? No clue. . . Pardonner winced lightly as he walked over to the living room couch and sat down.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:33 am

Artemis woke up from her nap and looked around the room that was getting darker. She looked at the clock and sighed. She swung her legs around the side of the bed and stood up stretching. She walked out of her room and down the stairs. She saw Pardonner in the living room, but went into the kitchen. She got a box of Lucky Charms from the cuboard and a bowl. She put some cereal in the bowl then got the milk from the refridgerator and added that.Artemis walked over to the silver-ware drawr and got a spoon, then returned to her breakfast/diner.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:09 pm
Pardonner was utterly confused to why she didn't allow Lymbo to take him. Weird. . . Really weird. . . She throws ten hissy fits over going into her study, but when it comes down to me being taken, she doesn't allow it? Why is she so hypocritical?!  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:23 pm

Artemis put the bowl in the sink when she was done, then turned off the kitchen light and went into the living room. She sat on a chair near the couch and pulled out a book.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:30 pm
"You are a confusing woman," Pardonner's other voice said bluntly with a more serious look to his face. He let Pardonner go to sleep in his head. "You know when we went into your study you threw likee ten hissy fits about it, but when Lymbo came to fetch us, you said no. This makes no sense to me..."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Artemis shrugged. "If you weren't here, I would have no one to torture." she said, shutting the book and setting it on the side table.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff