Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Wings High

Back to Guilds

White wings high is a school for many creatures,humans,and others.all are welcome here! 

Tags: Role playing, Creatures, fun/humor, romance, high school 

Reply Classes
gym class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:07 pm
While Luca was still aginst the wall staring at the girl. She feels vibrations then looks around for the cause. She looks to the direction of a box brutelly punching a bag. She watched him for a moment observing his swings

Luca
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:09 pm
Alexander stopped, feeling someone watching him his eyes look around the room focusing on the girl that was looking at him. He turned away and continued punching the bag getting a little agitated at beig watched.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:17 pm
She looked at him, but when he turned to her direction she tinced up, abit stunned. Her shadow moved and started wiggling crazily from her fright. She looked down glaring at her shadow for it to calm down. The shadow then went back into its normal stance. she glimpsesd back up at the boy from behind her bangs still looking at him punch the bag.

Luca
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:20 pm
Punching the bag once more with his full strength it went flying into the wall. Alexander glared at where it had hit before getting a drink of water. Finished drinking he walks over to a bench and sits down tired from all the commotion today.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:25 pm
She watched the bag fly into the wall. Amazed she chuckled abit then took her eyes from it then looked at the palm of her hand. She thought about her past, then looked down. she then slides down on the wall, now siting on the floor. she brought her elbows on top of her knees and sat her head over her arms looking accross the room thinking to herself.

Luca
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:29 pm
Alexander heard the chuckle looking over a bit of annoyance in his eyes he notices that she was concentrated on something else. He looked away, now happy that someone was not interested in talking to others. Alexander let out a small queit yawn before lookng up to the lights in the ceiling.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:33 pm
Luca then talked reffering to him.
Luca:"...why such an additude...?" She said in a soft voice as pleasent as she could. although Her eyes were still focused accross the room infront of her at the wall.

Luca
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:35 pm
Alexander sighed he was tired so wasnt going to start a fight now. "Because it keeps people away" He said silently but loud enough for her to hear.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:37 pm
Luca slowly drew her eyes to him. She stared at him from the corner of her eyes.
Luca:"Ever...think it makes people worry though..?" She replied in her soft voice.

Luca
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:39 pm
"No" Alexander answered trying to understand how people would worry about him with his attitude. He then turns his head looking at the girl hoping she could tell him the answer to her question.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:45 pm
She looks at the boy then lifted her head up abit.
Luca:"Your additude...it shows something is bothering you..unless thats just how you are personally.." She says softly still. Her bangs slightly cover her eyes and she stares at the boy wondering if he would understand.

Luca
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:49 pm
Alexander brought his hand up to cover his scar and eye, trying to understand what she was saying. He looks at her with his other eye. "So.... by acting this way people think im trying to hide something horrible.... or am just pushing them away.... so they try to get closer?" He asked her wondering with a hint of politeness in his voice.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:53 pm
She lifted her head up completely and leaned it aginst the wall looking at him. She nod her head saying yes. then chuckled.
Luca:" But....which is it your doing...pushing people away?" she says calmly with her eyes focused on him with curiousity.

Luca
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:56 pm
Alexander started thinking back. From what he remembered this is how he has always been, ever since he was young. He dropped his hands down onto the sides of the bench tapping his finger a bit, hoping some clue would come to him. "I dont really know...." He said frowning slightly before looking at her.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out