Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Wings High

Back to Guilds

White wings high is a school for many creatures,humans,and others.all are welcome here! 

Tags: Role playing, Creatures, fun/humor, romance, high school 

Reply Classes
Magic Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sleeqs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:00 am
Raina sighed,taking a seat."Sure am bored..." she mumbled,laying her head on the table."Awh, c'mon!" she mumbled,banging her head on the desk,"There.is.no-thing.to.do."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:58 am
"Okay I'm out..." Raina mumbled standing."I'm so out,it's not even funny." she said,walking out the door.  

sleeqs

Wardun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:52 pm
Muko peeked into the empty classroom silently taking a seat, maybe he was late or the teacher was out either way the room was empty. He took a look around the classroom, seemed pretty normal.

He pawed through a few books mostly looking at the pictures scrunching his face up a bit at words that he didn't know. His eyes began to feel heavy after this with a yawn and a thump the book feel over his head in a sort of make shift roof and he was asleep.

[[ WOO I'm out of the hallway. ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 pm
(OOC: YUSH! )
Seeing Muko,Raina giggled evilly from the doorway."I.Know.You." she whispered,hiding behind the teacher's desk.  

sleeqs

Wardun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:08 pm
[[ YES IT'S NOT DEAD -super special awesome highfives- ]]

Muko's head shot up, all groggyness gone the book fell with a small thump on the floor his eyes shooting to the desk. He pointed at it shocked but quickly drew back his arm in fear of it being eaten off by the talking desk. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" He said quickly arms covering his head cowering going into fetal position. " If your talking to me because of that time with the tree I won't do it again! I'm sorry! "  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:11 pm
(OOC: WOO! *super special awesome highfives back* 8D)
Raina popped her head up from the desk,"What?" she said,laughing slightly.  

sleeqs

Wardun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:19 pm
(( -BREAKS OUT THE FIRECRACKERS- O3O ]]

He held back a scream claping his hands over his mouth at Raina's head " I-it's a carnivorous desk! A-and it's eating Raina!"He rushed to the desk tripping over seats but finally getting to the teacher desk to the 'dislocated head'. "Do-don't worry I'll save you! " he snatched a ruler from the desk and began to tap at the desk lightly but repeatedly staying keeping his distance from the evil monster.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:24 pm
(OOC: LIGHT THEM SUCKERS! XD)
Raina laughed,walking out from behind the desk,"Thank you! You saved me!" she said sarcastically,patting his head."Your skilled at taking down carnivorous desks." she said smiling.  

sleeqs

Wardun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:37 pm
[[ Let's do eet! -lights one- So easy even a caveman can do i--clubbed- FFFFUUU--]]

He winced at the small pats, he was dead and the desk had eaten him. Muko peeked an eye open expecting to see sharp teeth and what not "Your alive!" he exclaimed walking around Raina quickly making sure that her head really was attached. He fumbled a bit fingering at the 'magic' ruler keeping his gaze down at getting such praise. He grinned sheepishly small dog like fangs noticiable, "I'm so glad your alive!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:54 pm
(OOC: XD )
"I'm glad I'm alive to,buddy." she pause noticing his doggy fangs,"What exactly is your power? Or are you human?"  

sleeqs

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:26 pm
ruko and yuki open the door and look at the teacher. since yuki knew that ruko wouldnt talk, she went up to the teacher, " um excuse me?" she asked" we're new here and on our schedule, it says that were in your class"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:28 pm
Raina raised an eyebrow at the new people,"Erm...Who are you talking to? Teachers not here at the moment.." she sighed,"He won't be for quiet some time."  

sleeqs

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:33 pm
yuki blushed as she looked at the stranger" oh," she said turning red" i thought you were the teacher" [nice improvisation eh?? lawl]
ruko looked at the speaker but didnt say anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:37 pm
(OOC: Lol. XD)
Raina smiled,"Nope sorry~! It's just me and Muko here." she held out a hand,"I'm Raina,nice to meetcha, lady."  

sleeqs

Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces