Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Len & Laren's Mansion of Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:56 am
Laren slid a hand over the heart and made it disappear by the time his hand had slid over it. "Don't. . . I'm not that childish," he sighed. "I take it you dislike mayhem?" he said with a light mischievious smirk coming across his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image
------::Rachel Dare::------

Rachel frowned. "You don't like my work?" she asked in a disapointed tone. "And i'ts not that I don't like mayhem, I just prefer not to be around it." she said with a smile as she went back to her painting.

Little Broken Puppet

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:11 pm
Geordi stopped fumbling with her violet ocarina around her neck. The precious, valuable instrument had been one of the few things she had managed to keep. She opened her door and headed to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:36 pm
"It's. . . adorable, but I'm more of a mischief maker. I figured as much. Len figured it would be nice to have a sweet innocent person in the house. I said we needed more mayhem in the house," Laren muttered glancing at the door behind him.

"Hello, Geordi. Laren left something for you to eat in your room. What are you doing exactly?" Len asked coming from a red door next to the kitchen.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:31 pm
"Huh? Oh, this." She pulled the ocarina up to her lips and began to play "Saria's Song" from the Legend of Zelda.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image

Rachel smiled. "I can make mayhem." she said with a grin.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:04 pm
"Eh... You seem more of a hippie compared to me and Len together. We used to always destroy the house and rebuild it. I called it fun, he calls it renovating.Of course we never destroyed the cellar so we didn't have to hunt Terra down. That would be bad if we did," Laren chuckled inwardly.

"It's pretty. But you should know this one," Len smiled as a harp appeared in his hands like Sheik's from Legend of Zelda. He began to strum it lighlty as he played the Song of Storms. He loved the song of storms. It made him happy even though it made it rain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:10 pm
User Image

Rachel made a peace sign and smiled. "Sorry I'm such a tree-hugger." she said with a giggle. "And that sounds like fun, I would tear a house down then keep re-decorating until I found a style I like." she said with a smile. She got up and grabbed the plate with the food on it, then sat back down where she was, picking at the food with interest.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:18 pm
"I don't know if I made that correctly. It's been awhile since I've made it..." Laren smiled lightly as he contemplated destroying the house again. He shook it off with a shrug as his eyes started to glaze over as if he was actually wanting to do it now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Rachel smiled. "Nonsense, This is wonderful." she said in her sweet voice. "Thinking about destroying the house again?" she asked with a smile, then took another bite of her food.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:37 pm
"Yes, but I don't want to destroy you ladies' rooms so you still have a place to sleep... Hmm... It's a lot more difficult with more than three people here..." he said with a smile as his voice started to lighten itself as he continued to ramble about how to destroy the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Rachel smiled as she listened to him ramble. She ate some more of her food and watched Laren with curious eyes.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:17 pm
"I could destroy it in sections and... No... That would lead to this area and... Maybe... No... Hmmm.... So difficult..." he sighed as if finally giving into the fact that he couldn't destroy the house and rebuild it like the twins used to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:27 pm
User ImageSomewhere over the rainbow...

Rachel smiled at him apologetically. "Sorry." she said in her soft voice, her eyes seemed to be a bit saddened.

Dreams really do come true...User Image

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:36 pm
"Why? It's not like you had a choice in the matter," he sighed leaning against the wall. Len had ruined the fun by adding to the house.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff