Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [5]♥ ~ Chatter box ~ ♥
Twilight Fans and Haters Argue Here!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anna

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:10 pm
Hollow Redemption
IndieUndies00
Hollow Redemption
Moka Akashiiya
um okay then.i do like twilight
i will be the first person who truly likes it to post
i would,for one,like to say i am NOT a twazi.i listen to other peoples opinions about it,and i see where they are coming from.i do NOT understand calling the people who like it gay,or saying bad things about the people who like it.i do agree its dumb that they sparkle,but if they burst into flames,the book would be 10 pages long.i know twilight haters would think of it as a miracle if there was no twilight series,but how could you hate something that doesn't exist?if you think i am bashing your opinion,i am not.i don't insult people who hate it,but i will if they do it first.also,calling it gay is homophobic.i think that is a major problem in this world.please tell me what you think of this statement if you hate twilight.
Thank you.

User Image
If life is but a dream,then let me sleep all eternity...

Who said i was disrespecting any gay person.
And i hate twlight cause i love vampires but twlight ruined my whole perspective on it.Vampires are suppose to be dead in sunlight so where the hell is that logic when the book was being made.Huh.Also i agree Darkstorm what kind of suicidal person jumps off a cliff for being dumped.(there are a million other guys out their)

If reality could sing im sure it would sing a sad tale...

User Image

It doesn't matter how many other guys that are out there when you're in love though. Thats the point of love, you're committed to that person. When you've had your heart broken you don't just get up and say "oh ok guess thats over", it makes you depressed, you just lost someone important to you. Its not as simple as you should do this. We're humans, not robots.

I'm just trying to say no one should jump off a cliff just cause they got dumped.Everyone has feelings and i have feelings too but when i get dumped i don't jump into the ocean wanting him back.Sure i'll be sad but i wouldn't do anything that rash.

she jumped off a cliff for recreational sport,but wasn't well prepared and almost died,not because she missed edward  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:16 pm
Moka Akashiiya
Hollow Redemption
IndieUndies00
Hollow Redemption
Moka Akashiiya
i would,for one,like to say i am NOT a twazi.i listen to other peoples opinions about it,and i see where they are coming from.i do NOT understand calling the people who like it gay,or saying bad things about the people who like it.i do agree its dumb that they sparkle,but if they burst into flames,the book would be 10 pages long.i know twilight haters would think of it as a miracle if there was no twilight series,but how could you hate something that doesn't exist?if you think i am bashing your opinion,i am not.i don't insult people who hate it,but i will if they do it first.also,calling it gay is homophobic.i think that is a major problem in this world.please tell me what you think of this statement if you hate twilight.
Thank you.

User Image

And i hate twlight cause i love vampires but twlight ruined my whole perspective on it.Vampires are suppose to be dead in sunlight so where the hell is that logic when the book was being made.Huh.Also i agree Darkstorm what kind of suicidal person jumps off a cliff for being dumped.(there are a million other guys out their)

User Image

It doesn't matter how many other guys that are out there when you're in love though. Thats the point of love, you're committed to that person. When you've had your heart broken you don't just get up and say "oh ok guess thats over", it makes you depressed, you just lost someone important to you. Its not as simple as you should do this. We're humans, not robots.

I'm just trying to say no one should jump off a cliff just cause they got dumped.Everyone has feelings and i have feelings too but when i get dumped i don't jump into the ocean wanting him back.Sure i'll be sad but i wouldn't do anything that rash.

she jumped off a cliff for recreational sport,but wasn't well prepared and almost died,not because she missed edward

She jumped off cause she wanted Edward to save her.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Anna

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:17 pm
Hollow Redemption
Moka Akashiiya
Hollow Redemption
IndieUndies00
Hollow Redemption
Moka Akashiiya
Thank you.

User Image

User Image

She jumped off cause she wanted Edward to save her.

no she didn't.actually,she did it for fun and to see edward in her head telling her not to.i have both been corrected and shown to be correct,i guess  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:18 pm
Edward wasn't there. How could he save her?  

Vengeful Elegance

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:25 pm
Well i never payed attention to twilght after that movie so i guess your right.And im not about to watch the movie again to see what happened.My guess that she jumped off was because she thought if her life was on the line she could see Edward again which didn't happen.I have other reasons for hatting twilght not just that one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:26 pm
well,as long as you don't judge people for liking it,i am fine with this opinion  

Anna

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200

Vengeful Elegance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:29 pm
inutori
This thread is almost complete, it's just lacking the crazy fans o.o

EDIT: I found one :3 enjoy~

eek GOD I hope that is a troll.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image

Oh well i never judge people just cause they like the movie.It the over obsessive fans that make me mad.

User Image  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Anna

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:33 pm
well i am obsessive,but i let others have an opinion  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image

Lol but i like you since you don't go off saying"Edward is hot end of discussion"You actually had something to say which didn't involve just a short sentence.

User Image  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:44 pm
I, in my opinion, greatly dislike it. Mostly because a lot of idiot people keep comparing it to other books, like Harry Potter, and I love those series, but some other people don't. Same with Twilight. Just becasue you like the books, doesn't mean everyone else should. And another reason, Bella is an abnormally weak female character, I don't see any other reason why she loves Edward except for the way he looks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:44 pm
thank you!i also know about the scientific errors in twilight.i read the forum post about it,and i actually agree with it.my dear friend aver,however,is a twazi.i asked her if she was,and she said yeah kinda.but ill listen to your opinions.i tried telling people not to insult us because we like twilight,but most of the people said i was disrespecting their opinion.  

Anna

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image

I have a common line between Twilight haters and Twilight Lovers.I never judge either side for a one sided reason as "The characters suck"

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:29 pm
yeah i don't accept that either.actually there is one time i judge haters,and thats when they didn't see the movies or read the books  

Anna

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:35 pm
I've seen the movie and my friends tortured me by telling all about the books, so I know whats what and I still stay with my statement that the characters are pointless and that the woman who made it made it for her preverse ideas. That's why there are so amny perverse things in the book. I'm not the type to be going like 'the movie is awesome because some character is sooo hot!' I look at the details and find whats good and bad, for twilight I don't like any of the characters because Bella is a love sick teen, Edward is a stalker, Jacob doens't have a life, and everyone else is just...I don't know how to explain them....And the plot literally states "PERVERSE CONTENT!!!!"
Thanks for listening again.

-Darkstorm

[5]♥ ~ Chatter box ~ ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas