Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:25 pm
Jacob sighed, sitting back in his chair. He tensed, noticing Skye eyeing the Dream Book on the counter. The boy swallowed, standing to walk over to the counter. He pulled plated out of the cabinet, handing them to Riley swiftly before grabbing the book and sliding it into his jacket.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:24 pm
Riley mounded each plate with steaming pasta, topped with fresh tomato sauce, fresh grated parmesan cheese on top, and some toast on the side. "Eat up." she said, placing three plates on the counter beside her while dishing up her own. "Why do I suddenly feel much too motherly for my own good?" she muttered, noticing Skye looking at Jacob's most recent purchase, smiling when Jacob stuffed it into his coat. "Jake's staying over tonight, Yuki. Your always welcome, too."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:35 pm
The smell of freshly cooked pasta filled the room, causing Yuki to smile. Everyone knew that Riles made the best food. Picking up a plate, she raised her head at the girl's words.
"I would love to! My...uh...Mom is out of town. So, I'm sure it won't be a biggie."
Skye raised an eyebrow, "He sure is hell not sleeping in my room."
Yuki couldn't help but laugh, sitting down at the table to eat.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:49 pm
"Well SHE sure as hell is not sleeping in your room, much as you'd love that." she said, shoving a plate into Skye's hands. with a half glare. "You can use my bed, Yuki. You know I can sleep on anything. Couch's free, Jake." she glared at Skye. "Since SOMEONE has forgotten the meaning of manners."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:04 pm
"thanks" jacob said with a nod. " damn! this pasta is some of the best youve made yet!" he finished chewing." ill help with clean up." he said after he had finished his dinner.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:01 pm
Skye grunted, taking a seat beside Yuki to eat. He choked on his pasta at Riley's words, only to return revenge by flinging to remainder of it at her. The pasta landed in blond hair with a 'splat' and everyone went silent, turning to dread the girl's reaction.
Skye stood, walking toward his room with passive discontent.

Shadowolff

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:48 am
Riley sat, quivering, head down. Suddenly she turned, a hiss escapking her lips, and her own plate flew out of her hands, spinning like a frisbee. The plate shattered on Skye's back. The girl rose slowly and stalked toward the bathroom, flicking a string of pasta into Skye's face as she passed. Suddenly Buyo ran into the room and began eating the pasta that had missed Riley's head.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:46 pm
Jaccob eyed the comotion and chanced a glance at Skye, who was walking down the hall,
"You really are mean... for pitty sake, you could have atleast given her a meat ball..." he said to himself as he went back to work on the dishes.
" But thankyou for not flinging the into the kichen."  

dracko_10k

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:40 pm
A sharp pain split through the back of Skye's head, and glancing at the floor littered with fragments of a plate, he realized that his sister had returned the favor. The boy lifted his hand to his head, blinking when he leveled it to his eye.
Skye smirked, the sight of blood not surprising. He sighed, walking down the hall to the other bathroom. A shower would work well for disposing the red that was seeping down his neck.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:40 pm
Riley washed her hair three times, but there were still pink splotches in it when she got out. She shrugged into a t-shirt and cotton shorts bfore returning to the living room. "Hay."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:26 pm
jacob looked over to riley,"shouldnt we all sleep in the same room sice we have to a: burn this incense stuff and b: we have to be linked by blood? i mean, how will we all be linked by blood if we are in different rooms? we have to be touching too. just hands." that was the most he had said all day... scary.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:29 pm
Yuki tilted her head, eyes wide with thought.
"What are you two talking about? Riley, you agreed that you wouldn't cast death spells on people anymore! You and I both remember what happened to my ex..."
The girl shivered at the memory.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:32 pm
"Hey! Really Yuki, I'm insulted. This one wasn't MY idea...." Riley laughed. No, it's a dream spell. Nothing deadly...hopefully." she laughed.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:32 pm
jacob shot a look at yuki, "were nopt talking death spells. were talking about making our own little universe in our dreams. but the people who are doing it have to cut there hands and mix blood by touching hands." he looked back up at riley."so are we or are we not!?"  

dracko_10k

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:47 pm
The sounds of running water stopped, the bathroom door opening. Skye walked down the hall, scrubbing at his hair with the towl. He hadn't put on a shirt yet, for it was hanging over his arm, though he wore a pair of sweatpants.
"So, I have to draw blood? Not a problem for her, I'm sure. She's good at getting blood from people."
Skye smirked, gesturing toward his sister.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff