Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
So because I'm ( ), then I must be ( ). Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She-Lich

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:42 pm
Because I'm a Satanist, I must want to kill babies and drink blood.

Because I'm a feminist, I must hate men.

Because I'm a critical thinker, I must think I'm better than everyone else.

Because I dress in boy clothes, I must be a lesbian. (It's not people thinking I'm a lesbian that I object to, it's the idea that lesbians are always 'this' way or 'that' way, or that I can't be straight if I'm not traditionally feminine.)

Because I wear black, I must be 'emo'.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:18 pm
Because I'm vegetarian and skinny+short I must not be eating right.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200

Crystal Titz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:54 pm
Because I'm black I must act ghetto

Because I'm quiet people can just walk all over me

Because I use big words I must want to be white  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:48 pm
My mom is a strong support of
"Your bisexual, therefore you are a whore"

: / Very disapointing.

Also,

" If you dress in gender inapproriate clothing, people will think you are a criminal. "

There are reasons why I no longer live with this bat-s**t woman.

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

The Ever-Changing Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:28 am
Because I'm a girl, I can't be good at karate, or at least, I can't be as good as the boys.
Because I'm writing a book, I must want to be a professional writer.
Because I have memorized portions of The Lord of the Rings, I must be a hopeless geek. (Probably true...)
Because I am good at karate and I like sparring, I must get into a lot of street fights.
Because I generally don't act like a stereotypical girl, I can't think that something, like a squirrel or a bunny, is cute.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:38 am
Because im gay, I can never show my masculine side.
Because im smart, Im a know-it-all.
Because im a furry, I have to think bestiality is ok.
Because i won't sub-come to what society sees as "normal", i am a freak.  

technogeek_99

mallary

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:17 am
Because I'm a woman, I must love babies and babysitting.( never!)
Because I'm a woman, I must want to have at least one kid. (never, it would be hell for me)
Because I'm short, I must be young. ( hey, people, I'm an adult!)
Because I'm clumsy, I must be stupid. (hey, everybody has clumsy moments, right?)
Because I'm a lesbian I must chase after every girl I see. (nope, I'm in steady relationship and don't want anybody else)
Because I'm a lesbian, I must be a masculine type. ( I love high heels and jewellry)
Because I like plushies, I must be childish.
Because I like yaoi, I must be squeeing strange-looking girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:02 pm
Because i dress more masculine, i must be extremely butch and want to be a man
Because i tell you how i feel, i must be an a$$hole
Because i like animals more than people, i must be socially retarded.
Because i know my way around computers, i must fix yours and teach you everything i know for free!
Because i'm a lesbian, i must be a depraved pervert.
rolleyes ... people never cease to amaze me with their ignorance.  

DxArtful

Dante_Sonata

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image

I have big boobs, so I must be stupid and easy to sack.

I have scars, so I must be a cutter.

I live on a farm, so I must be easy and drink a lot. Also, I'm probably inbred.

I ride horses, so I must like it rough/have a leather fetish. (OK, so I love the smell of leather. That's where my leather fetish ends.)

I'm bi, so I must be faking to be trendy, or confused.

Because I drive automatic, I don't know how to drive stick.

Because I know how to fix computers, I'll be more than happy to fix yours for free.

Because I game and am female, I must be ugly and overweight, or otherwise undateable. Either that, or when I say I'm a gamer, they assume cooking/pets/sims types of games. No thanks, I like my video games bloody and violent.

Because I'm an only child, I'm spoiled. Yes, I am spoiled, but I've weaned myself off that. I won't let my parents spoil me... hell, I don't even let my girlfriend pay for our meals all the time (even though she likes to. Makes me feel indebted somehow. I don't take favors easily. ^^; ) -- I'll pay for both of us, or split the bill. Or if it's dinner and a movie, I'll pay for the movie and she can have dinner. Something like that.

Because I'm female, I can cook. Ahahaha, no! I've managed to set the fire alarm off while making cereal! Twice!

Also, I get rather sick of people assuming that I drink just because I live near a city that is rumored to have taken second place in alcohol consumption. I don't drink -- 1) I'm underage (21 in December), and 2) I'm allergic to beer, which is the most easily accessible form of alcohol around here.
And I laugh at the people who comment "Your boyfriend must be pretty trusting to let you drive his truck by yourself!" or "Oh, did your boyfriend/dad/uncle teach you to change the oil/tires/etc.?"
I drive a 2000 Dodge 2500, 5.9L Cummins engine, automatic transmission, 4WD, Quad cab, extended box with oversize tires (the previous douchebag owner modded it for them, anyway; I have the correct size on.), no muffler, and 'redneck' stickers in the back window (again, previous owners doing, but I get a good laugh out of them.) There's plenty of dents and usually mud on the truck. It's my truck. I know how to drive it, I'm perfectly capable of throwing her into 4WD and dragging my own a** out of the mud, just as easily as I park that behemoth in those itty-bitty parking spaces in town. Just because I do some curb-hopping at the local mall doesn't mean I can't handle "such a big truck" -- I do it because they put in all those stupid islands to keep semis out and my truck is long, she can't turn on a dime! And on that same note -- I have a 25ft horse trailer, gooseneck, that I haul to my shows. I'm not the fastest person in the world backing that thing up, and I'd really rather not if I don't have to, but I'm perfectly capable of doing so. I get annoyed by the people that always have to say "Oh, just wait a minute, I'll find a guy that can park that for you!" or "Isn't your boyfriend/dad going to park that for you? You might hit someone or stuff the cab!"
I get it. I look young and I'm a girl, and a lot of girls around here just let their dad/boyfriends do all the hauling while they drive around in convertibles.

Ah, I'm done ranting, I promise. ._.'

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:01 pm
Good lord. This thread makes me glad I'm not in high school anymore.

Hmmm, I have a few, though.

I was a vegetarian for 10 years, so I used to get "oh, you must be a holier-than-thou a PETA supporter" all the time. (Couldn't be further from the truth.)

Since I'm from a rural area, I must be an ignorant hick.

Since I'm queer, I must participate in pride or LGBT events. rolleyes (Aside from this guild, I have as little contact with the local gay community as I can manage.)

Since I am Christian, I must:
-be close-minded
-be a creationist
-not be pro-choice
-be anti-gay
-not accept other religions or faiths
-look down on atheists
-be an evangelical
-be ignorant of science

Since I like both men and women (but have only really dated men), I must be an attention-whore or lying. (I encounter this frequently in this guild, actually. :/ )

Since I don't associate with the local gay community as a whole or go to the gay bar, I must be self-loathing or homophobic.

Since I have a girly avatar, I must be a girly guy. (lawl)

Since I'm queer, I must have lots of female friends and not many straight male friends.

Since I'm queer, I must appreciate it when vapid twits approach me and say things like, "Oh my god! I love gay people! Gay men are so awesome!". stare DIAF.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Desert Peach

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:36 pm
Because I'm lesbian I'm a pervert who is going to go after every single girl around me.
Because I'm not butch I'm not a lesbian.
Because I'm attracted to both butch and femme lesbians I'm really just bi. (Huh??)
Because I'm female I must be a doormat.
Because I'm female I must want to be a stay-at-home-mom when I'm older.
Because I'm still young (early 20s), the whole lesbian thing is just a phase.
Because I've dated and slept with a guy I'm not really a lesbian.
Because I'm a woman I can't drive/drive slow.
Because I'm going to a community college I must be dumb.
Because I have a 4.0 I must be a teacher's pet and I must want to do other people's homework.
Because I play mmorpgs and computer games I must be ugly and alone.
Because I've dabbled in stripping I must be a whore.
Because I am no longer Catholic I must worship Satan.
Because I'm gay I must be out to convert everyone.
Because I'm in college I must be a heavy drinker.
Because I don't do drugs and I only drink occasionally I must be frigid.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:06 pm
Because I am part Native American, I must have dark hair and dark skin.
Because I am so short, I must still be in elementary school. [-_- This one bugs me the most because I'm in high school and people think I'm in elementary school because believe it or not...there are elementary kids taller than me. I'm not a midget though.]
Because I am quiet and semi-patient, people think it's okay to ignore me when I do talk to them.
Because I don't open up to people right on the spot, people think its okay to pick on me and/or ignore me.
Because I am somewhat young, people don't like to listen to my ideas or when I know something is right.
Because I like anime and like to say things in different languages with my friends, I am a weirdo and a freak.
Because I wear black almost everyday, I am a goth and a freak.
Because I hate rap, hip hop, micheal jackson, and singers and bands like that, I am a stupid idiot freak with no taste in music.

Because I don't play sports or play any instruments, I have no life.
Because I prefer to be alone when I'm not in school, I have no life.
Because I like pokemon and am a big gamer, I am a nerd and a geek.
Because I get good grades, I must be super smart and have all the answers for everyone.
Because I don't ask my parents for every little thing and don't have much, I must be an unhappy freak with no life.

-.- Well, I assure you, you are wrong if you believe I am any of that.

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

airforce_freak6678

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:02 am
Because I am in the GSA I have to be Gay (Actually I am bi)
Because I am under the age of 25 I must be immature (I am actually more mature than some people I know who are twice my age...im 15)
Because I am young I must not know what I am talking about.
Because I am part Russian I must be Communist.
Because I know a lot about computers I must know everything

Charizard of the Funk

Because I don't play sports or play any instruments, I have no life.
Because I prefer to be alone when I'm not in school, I have no life.
Because I hate rap, hip hop, micheal jackson, and singers and bands like that, I am a stupid idiot freak with no taste in music.

You are like my twin lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:58 am
airforce_freak6678

You are like my twin lol

Lol glad i'm not the only one then ^^  

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Unrelinquished Despair

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:30 am
technogeek_99

Because im a furry, I have to think bestiality is ok.

F'in hate that.

Because I'm pansexual, I must be completely gay. (What?)
Because I like to look at jewelry, I must be looking at your breasts. (Necklaces.)
Because I act out my interest in strange ways, I must be a freak. (Saw this weird button on a bag. Leaned over and pressed myself against the table ( Was a bit away. ) and got really close to it, asking her what it was.)
Because I say I'm poor, I must be grabbing for attention.
Because I have no shorts for gym, I must be making up bullshit excuses.
Because I am repeating freshman year, I must be retarded.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff