Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

evelyn-claire101

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:03 pm
Hi there smile My name is Evelyn though people just call me Eve.
I like to meet new people, play the piano, read, and write.
My favorite color is green and I like gardens because of the the pretty colors of flowers.
I joined this guild because it is one of the most famous and top guilds.
biggrin Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:38 pm
Hi! I'm cat! You can Call me Chuck, Woodchuck, whatever. ^__^ i'm reallexcited to be in this guild! I hope to have a lot of fun with you guys!  

TerriblyWorriedWoodchuck

Sweet Janae

Quotable Genius

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Snowball Hero 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:46 pm
Hello! You may call me Sweet Janae or Janae because that's my name.
I'm turn 20 soon (eek! my teens are coming to an end!), my favorite color is green, particularly lime, and I love the Beatles!
My best friend got me watching Bleach (not far though), and I started reading the manga on my own.
Just yesterday I read a short but amazing book called Nightlight, a parody. I laughed so much!
I love fantasy and sci-fi and Classic Rock.
If you're looking for bugs, trash, or pancakes come my store and I'll hook you up!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 pm
Hey I'm Rachael. I love music and dancing and I am a real freak haha. Lady Gaga is my idol (fashionwise, that is) I love the Goo Goo Dolls and the Beatles (read, real music) I love reading and I'm engaged. (not for real, don't worry!) haha but I am taken and I'm in love with him. My pictures in the sig.
I play flute. I love cupcakes. I'm a vegetarian.
Hell, I am Rachael! ^_^  

rachael-out-of-tune

Sergeant Grik

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:56 pm
I'm Sergeant Grik
my favorite tv show is Star Gate Atlantis
my favorite book is the Conan series
my favorite movie Blazing Sadles
my favorite vegetable is carrots  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:34 pm
Hiya my name is Josephine :]
I'm just an girl who likes to draw, sleep, and chat on the internet.
I am an Asian-American razz
I also currently live in America

Run Away and Lie

f l e u r p o l i e

7,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:38 pm
Hiya! My name is Miyuki. People think I'm japaneese cause of my name but I'm all american! I am heading for 11th grade next year and I'm a cat and dog lover! I'm dating my crush since 4th grade right now and I have a ringtone that makes me laugh all day! I heart roleplaying the forums too!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:54 pm
'Ello dears,
my name is smexxie [i don't usually give out my real name online] and I am 19 at the moment, I turn 20 in December of '10. I currently go to a community college, waiting to transfer to a university. I love art, especially photography. And I absolutely ADORE theatre.

thesmexx

SierraMakenzy

Fashionable Nerd

6,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:06 pm
Hi! Im Neon....Im 15....Im in a relationship with my best guy friend....Im a really random person!!!I love to sing and draw! I work with many different animals...My goal is finaly to work with wolves...i have many problems.... i love to make new friends!!! and as Missy said we ARE related....I think <"MOM!" "What!?" "Am I related to 'Missy'?" "YES!" "DAMN!!" lol jk love ya sis!>wanna know any thing else PM me!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:18 pm
Hey guys, my name (for online) is viper, I'm 16 years old and Canadian! I like math, fencing, piano, drama and performing....oh, and playing the flute! I'm a Christian, love doing youth activities with the youth group...I don't have TV channels. I'm learning Japanese and hope to go there on an exchange maybe after grad....I'm in grade 11, good at school (so if anyone needs help with math or anything, I have math30 and am starting calculus next year!! Just pm if you need it!!), and graduating next year!!! Looking forward to seeing you guys when i explore the guild more!!! smile  

viper_353

HaHaHarleen

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:55 pm
hey new member here!
I love music and play the guitar and piano and the euphonium!
I can be random sometimes
and I like to have fun, just like anyone else!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:09 pm
Hello everybody, my name is Kim, i'm 22 years old, i live by myself with my dog Grimm & the cat that i got for him named Stormy lol. uhhh,i live in a crappy city in southern ontario (in Canada obviously!) & i have the bestest bf in the whole world named Will heart 4laugh  

Forsaken4evr

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:16 pm
imivyimivyimivy rofl !
well i like everything!.. almost...
so heres the things i dont like!
mean people, vetables, ex-bfs, people who wont give, ummm slutty girls, aaand whenirubmyeyeanditpuffsup
i think thats it biggrin

I WANTS ME SOME GOLD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ayumie Panda is the Gaia User Name
13 years of age
Call me 'Yumi' for short
Philippines is where I grew up
I'm going to Japan this Month
I am an only child
I super love Korean Pop
My favorites are Girl's Generation and Super Junior
They sure do rock my world
That's all.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ayumie Panda

daatchiiklol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:11 pm
Hey guys where I'm Floura, I'm 15 and I love excessively Guild posting and oddly getting spam..ish? What I mean by that is a bunch of random nonsense and polls galore with lots of gold! Hahaha! I love roleplaying and just chatting with people. I listen to any kind of music, and watch anything on tv. I like a lot of things and have few dislikes. I'm an open and friendly person who can talk about just about anything! If you want to know more you can pm me thanks!  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff