Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
A Dark New World (Now Open/ Still Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you new to this story?
  Yup, and I'm happy to be here!
  Yes, but I don't care.
  No, I joined during the second RP
  No, I've been here from the beginning
View Results

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 pm
Troy pondered for a moment then said, "I don't know for someone who is communicating to me through city speakers. Looks to me that you are not telling me something."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:00 pm
Whipping out her guns once again, Rei ran full speed in the direction of the nearest truck, firing on any zombie that dared to even look in her direction. She was concentrating so hard on reaching what she hoped would be safety, she didn't even notice the zombie closing in on her.
Yes, we're gonna make it! she thought, feeling her spirits rise. 30 feet, 20 feet, 15 feet...
Then she felt something latch around her ankles and her feet jerked out from under her. With a startled gasp, she fell forward, scraping her elbows on the pavement as tried to break her fall. Her pistols flew out of her hands and slid out of her reach. She hardly had time to roll onto her back before the zombie was on top of her, bloodied jaws open wide. Thinking quickly, she grabbed her crowbar and, as the zombie threw itself down on her, braced it against its throat.
"H-help!" she squeaked as she struggled to hold back the thrashing undead.  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:00 pm
"You're sharp, Troy, I like that." Church chuckled. "Yes, as a matter-a fact there is. However, I don't think now is the best of times to be asking questions. I'll explain everything in due time, if you're willing to listen."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:35 pm
Troy still not sure and thinking about the radio guy in Rome he said, "Well tell me where you are and I might just swing by."  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:45 pm
Wally ran at breakneck speed, cutting the creature across the middle with his shoulder. He carried it up and over Rei, and slamming it into the wheel well of the truck Rei had been running to. The body hit the tire with a sickening wet sound, and its arm broke from the impact against the truck body. Wally kept pushing, and forced it into the well of the tire. He then backed away cautiously, and let out a yelp as the monster tore its way out of the tire well, shuffling and lunging for him. Thick black blood poured from the thin, rent skin of its arm and shoulder, lacerated from the metal of the truck. It caught up with Wally before he could react and sank its teeth into his arms. He wrenched free and snapped its neck in a panic, and looked up at Rei with a frozen look of horror.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:58 pm
Before she knew what had happened, the weight of the zombie had been lifted from her. All she could do was lay in a daze as her mind screamed at her to get up. Then she heard Wally's cry. Her heart jumped into her throat and she pushed herself up just in time to see the undead take a chunk out of his arm. In a fit of terror, Wally snapped the creatures neck.
Rei's eyes traveled from his horror-struck face to the arm dripping with blood. Pushing herself to her feet, she rushed over and examined his arm. The flesh was savagely ripped open and blood was flowing out. Tears welled up as she looked up at Wally's face, understanding what this meant, but not wanting to believe it.
"It's okay," she began, haltingly. "We'll patch this up and you'll be okay. Then we can finish this... Together."  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:00 pm
Zero reloaded his rangers, .45 and M1911. His longsword had been recently honed, so its edge was fresh and sharp.he opened the garage door a bit to check for infected with a ranger ready, and cleared the path. He swung it open fully, then jumped in his Neon, and took off to Rome, where he picked up a radio transmission. He better not betray me like those others.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:25 pm
((My window closed out just as I had this typed out. D= ))

Therese searched around the truck cabin for the glint of metal she'd seen from a distance, expecting the key to be in there. If the door was unlocked, then surely there should have been one. But the owner must have joined the undead ranks. She growled stubbornly and kicked at the steering column, dislodging it. She was hazy on how exactly to hotwire a car, having only read about it with the failing internet that had been int eh store. But when the truck's engine rumbled to life, she smiled, then it faded when she realized the zombie had figured out they'd been tricked.

"I would if I could." Church sighed, as though frustrated. "But unfortunately, those monster trapped me in here as soon as I ran in. It wouldn't be the best of ideas to get both of us stuck, now would it?" He shifted in his seat a little to get more comfortable. "I can only help you from a distance Troy. If you're willing."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:21 am
Zero Was heading down Highway 101 to Rome when he saw some people getting attacked. There weren't many zombies left, but a straggler was advancing on two people, one injured. Pulling out his .45 and putting his glasses on, he took aim and popped of the zombie. Reholstering it, he considered grouping up with them, It would help take some pressure off the girl, and his coat was oilcloth, rendering it virtually waterproof. "Ah F**k it. HEY!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:34 am
((Quinton, you're late! We already killed that one zombie. Trust me, we've got a plan. Just roll with it.))
Wally reloaded the SOCOM gingerly, as his arm was touched with white-hot pain. The gun reloaded, he climbed into the cargo container built into the bed of the big truck, and settled down into the floorboard near the back glass of the cab, where he could see Rei. He put on a brave face and waved at her. He had noticed another survivor approaching the two of them, but he was less than concerned about that now. The truck's engine roared to life, leaving the man standing in the parking lot.
"I'm sorry," Wally said aloud inside the cargo container, despite being out of range for the man to hear. "But you can't come with us. I've been exposed."
He contemplated the firearm in his hand, and decided to wait out as long as he could. They would see Rome in less than an hour. That left seven hours, according to the news broadcasts. Seven hours left to live.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:23 pm
Rei searched the cab of the truck, hoping to find something for Wally's arm. She tried opening the dashboard compartment, but it was locked. She wedged her crow bar into the space between the compartment and the dashboard and gave it a good pull. The lock snapped and the compartment sagged open. Inside was a travel-sized first aid kit and conveniently enough, a spare set of keys. The kit was quite small, but it had just what they needed: disinfectant, gauze, and medical tape.
She slid open the little window between the cab and the cargo bed. "Here, I found this. It'll help until we can find something better." she said, handing him the kit. She stroked his hand as he took the kit, giving him a reassuring, if somewhat weak, smile before turning back around in her seat.
Taking the keys out of the dash compartment, she started the truck up. "Gawd, I'm gonna kill us with this thing," she muttered, slightly intimidated by the size of the vehicle. The largest vehicle she had driven before was her mom's van and she wasn't even good at that.
"Well, here we go." She pushed on the accelerator and the truck lurched forward. They were on their way to Rome.

Less than an hour later, Rei slowed to a crawl. They were nearing the downtown area and were frequently having to slow down due to cars being parked or overturned in the road. Soon, they may not be able to drive at all.
Rei parked the truck and leaped out. Glancing wearily around as she approached a PT Cruise. It was sitting in just the perfect position that she couldn't squeeze by it on either side with the truck. Oh well... I can take care of this. She pulled out her crow bar, just in case, and peered in the windows, or what was left of them since a majority of them had been smashed out. It appeared to be empty.
She pulled open the door and leaned in just enough to put the car in neutral. After she straightened the wheel out, she got behind and gave it a good push. It took all the strength she could muster to get it to start rolling, but she managed to push it off the road and watched as it rolled down into a ravine. Unfortunately, it hit a fallen tree, causing it to flip over and flip down the hill, making an awful noise as it did so.
That... Probably wasn't the best idea. she thought, cringing. Turning to get back in the truck, she had only walked a few steps before she heard a sound that made her heart skip a beat. It was a horrible screeching and snarling. A little further down the road, she could see a dark blob moving swiftly toward her.
Oh hell...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:34 pm
(Sorry I haven't been on in a while guys. Life ya know?)

Searching through the extensive first aid supplies he had stockpiled from the area hospital, he found some alcohol wipes and wiped the acid wound on his hand clean. After squeezing on some antibiotic medicine, he wrapped his hand in a bit of cloth bandage. "That ought to fix me up real nice. Otherwise I'll be a high rolling zombie." With a chuckle, he laid down on his make shift bed and took the radio microphone and waited on the current playing song to end so he could talk with his fans again.  

Pastellfiskar
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:16 pm
((Ees fine.))

"C'mon, let's go, let's gooo." Therese muttered under her breath, hearing a hiccup in the rumbling vehicle's engine. The gas pedal was stuck. She stomped on it multiple times, trying to get it to move all the way down to the floor. Loud groans somehow managed to reach her ears over the roaring truck. Suddenly, it lurched forward violently, and a zombie in front of it unfortunately was thrown over the hood with a sickening thump. "Ho-lee crap..." She gasped, staring confusedly for the moment at the blood splattering the paint. "Ho-lee crap, I'm driving!" With a high laugh, she gunned the truck again, rolling over the grass gap to the main road. More of the undead wandering into the truck's path, but she ran them over as well. To drown out the noise, she turned on the radio to see if there was anything worth listening to. Music filled the wide cabin from the only station not broadcasting old news. "Oh, that's a nice song."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:31 pm
((where is everybody? if i know where everyone is, i can post something. Please noone be a smart a$$ i'm having a real bad day today.))  

Jett Foulke

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:37 pm
((Rei, Wally, and Troy are heading to Rome, Sven is in Rome, Therese is heading...somewhere, and Church (the bad guy) isn't affecting anything right now. I hope you feel better.))  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff