Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Masturbation! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StefiKittie

Rainbow Worshipper

11,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 am
Drixzy
Alright everyone. Who do you think masturbates the most? Gay men, straight men, lesbians, or straight women?
I find this an interesting topic because people always say that gay men are the most sexual, premiscuous, etc., though they also say straight guys always want sex.
So, the test of true horniness; masturbation.
How often do you do it?

I'm bisexual (not sure if that matters), I can go a couple weeks without masturbating (not without sex,maybe a week without sex), but when my hormone levels are at their peaks, I have masturbated for several hours a day...I'd say anywhere between 2-8 hours. Not joking.

I think about sex many times a day...whether I'm at my peak or not. It probably doesn't help that I am fascinated by sex itself, all the biology, and physiology involved in it.

Being female I don't need a buffer period, in that span of time (2-8 hrs) I usually reach orgasm as little as 3 and as much as 16 times. Usually what stops me is I get tired and/or sore. Sometimes it gets split up throughout the day, sometimes not.

I have a very high libido during my peak hormone levels. Masturbating is key to a happy relationship for me, because I'd tire my BF out. 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:45 am
Skrapz
I can't speak for an entire demographic like that, but I'll freely admit that I masturbate almost every day.

You spoke my exact words, I do also…..  

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

Meeatu

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:35 am
Unseamed
This isn't a question of sexuality, it's a question of gender.

As noted;

"The consensus of those doing a statistical analysis of who masturbates is that around 90% of the total male population and 65% of the total female population masturbate from time to time."

Pffft, anyone who says they never masturbate is a lier.
That, or they have a VERY active and fulfilling sex-life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:54 am
Meeatu
Unseamed

As noted;

"The consensus of those doing a statistical analysis of who masturbates is that around 90% of the total male population and 65% of the total female population masturbate from time to time."

Either that, or they really don't masturbate. I have no sex life and only tried masturbating a handful of times. I just don't have that much of a sex drive, and have a difficult time getting myself off.  

Dante_Sonata

VeganIncubus

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:37 am
Well, we must also look at hormonal levels and how often a person masturbates, regardless of sex. Some males masturbate more than others because of the testosterone produced,etc. So, one must take into account these elements before saying...ooh, straight males jerk off more than gay males...or bisexual males. Or same with females.
So,I think that it would be a pretty even response amongst people from different sexual orientations.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:55 pm
It really depends on the person. While males theoretically have more sex drive and are "turned on" easier, some may be able to control it. But a woman could also be turned on easily and could'nt be able to control it, masturbating often. As for sexuality, I don't see how it is a variable in this situation. I think it's only a matter of the person's bodily responses and shouldn't be pinned to any gender or sexuality.
(I don't know much about the human body, I'm just saying what I believe to be true from my education on the human body. They really don't touch upon masturbation and who does it more in Biology)  

HazyKoala

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200

Vivioxo

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:40 pm
Bisexuals of either gender, so long as they are comfortable with their bodies.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:29 am
Dante_Sonata
Meeatu
Unseamed

As noted;

Either that, or they really don't masturbate. I have no sex life and only tried masturbating a handful of times. I just don't have that much of a sex drive, and have a difficult time getting myself off.

*raises eyebrows - Because he can't raise one*
Fair enough. I guess for a horny ******** like me, it's hard to believe.  

Meeatu

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Jellen-chan

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:45 pm
Hmm, I'd probably agree with those who said males, although I don't know know, because I'm sure (at least a few) women have an equal sex drive. Although it's easier to access a male's genitalia, I don't think that it makes to much of a difference. As for sexuality, I don't really think it matters. I would guess bisexual, for either gender. It also depends on the person, whether they personally have a high sex drive, or just like the feeling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:45 am
Drixzy
KyrosDevil XIII
This is a totally inappropreit subject. Not only is it asking people extremely personal questions, but this is definately not keeping it PG13 which I believe is a Gaia TOS and it is not a subject protected by being an indepth discussion that is held at a purely observational veiw. Also, keep in mind that we are still on Gaia and as such there are teenagers and younger present.

1.) This site is PG13, and if people who are under are on here, that's their own fault.
2.) If you're 13 and you don't know what masturbation is, you shouldn't be on Gaia.
3.) If you don't like the topic, don't post in it.
4.) Gaia has much worse. Have you never been in the GD or the Chatterbox? The topics there are very vulgar and personal. The CB has topics about tying people down, whipping them, flirting, and this is your concern?
Go somewhere else.

id totally tip this post if i could.
but i cant
so.
*tip* biggrin

edit:
as for the topic at hand, i found i used to masterbate a lot more when i was much younger than i do now.
maybe its because i started having sex, or other social factors.

but now, i dunno, maybe once or twice a week?

Audaxity

Dangerous Browser

IttyBittyBlizzard

Shameless Prophet

7,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:09 pm
I think straight men masturbate more often.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:29 pm
I really wouldn't know  

Her Silent Cries

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:04 am
I'm touching myself right now blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:43 am
SkylexBattosai
Actually here's the thing, in parts of the world(One of them being California) there are events called Masturbate-a-thon, where anyone can just come and masturbate for charity. So you can't really say who does it most. Althought I can say, the world record holder was (If I remember right) a straight man who went for around 9hrs 34 minutes.

D: WHAT THE HELL!!!! why would you want to go for 9 hours 34 minutes by yourself!!!?!?!?!  

longinus212

longinus212

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:58 am
StefiKittie
Drixzy
Alright everyone. Who do you think masturbates the most? Gay men, straight men, lesbians, or straight women?
I find this an interesting topic because people always say that gay men are the most sexual, premiscuous, etc., though they also say straight guys always want sex.
So, the test of true horniness; masturbation.
How often do you do it?

I'm bisexual (not sure if that matters), I can go a couple weeks without masturbating (not without sex,maybe a week without sex), but when my hormone levels are at their peaks, I have masturbated for several hours a day...I'd say anywhere between 2-8 hours. Not joking.

I think about sex many times a day...whether I'm at my peak or not. It probably doesn't help that I am fascinated by sex itself, all the biology, and physiology involved in it.

Being female I don't need a buffer period, in that span of time (2-8 hrs) I usually reach orgasm as little as 3 and as much as 16 times. Usually what stops me is I get tired and/or sore. Sometimes it gets split up throughout the day, sometimes not.

I have a very high libido during my peak hormone levels. Masturbating is key to a happy relationship for me, because I'd tire my BF out. 4laugh

he sounds like a very lucky man  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces