Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:01 pm
Akihime winced in sympathetic pain as she saw her brother fall, but she was too far to help him. Oh, well...she thought dryly. At least he won't see what I'm about to do.
"Pay attention, Hollow! I don't do this very often, and I absolutely hate having to do it now, but I guess it won't hurt to get rid of you quickly," she said, jumping across pillars of reishi that she gathered. With sufficient distance between her and the terribly powerful Hollow, she began to gather her spiritual power in one hand, black and blue streaks of spiritual energy arcing from her fingertips. She placed two fingers on her forehead, just above her brow, and felt the unsettling change in her spiritual pressure once more. A white mask materialized and covered her face. The appearance of it was demonic, but somehow feminine. Two black striped adorned the cheeks like tears, and a small point was made at the chin. Akihime effortlessly swatted away the energy bolts, and spoke, and her voice sounded like a horde of babbling demons speaking at once.
"Well, then...shall we get started?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:30 pm
Developing another shocked look on his face he then collected himself, and said "Well this is new. A Quincy that is also a Visored who would have thought that was possible. Well I guess I'll get serious too." He then started developing cero in his mouth, and Force lighting in his hands then fired all three at once at the Quincy.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:40 pm
Akihime threw down her Seele Schneider, drawing the electrical arcs into the iron handles, and away from her. She stopped the Cero with her bare hands, and shoved it aside with some difficulty. With that out of the way, she retaliated with a Cero of her own, and followed up with several hurled javelins, formed thanks to her nearly boundless augmented Quincy abilities.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:47 pm
Grensho was watching a good ways off from the fight. he was sitting out of sight just to the west of it.  

Jett Foulke

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:50 pm
After shooting his cero, and force lighting Higlark braced in defense as he stopped the cero with his hand. But he could not stop all the spirit javelins so he got scrapped, and punctured in many places. "Damn it! You annoying Quincy you will pay for what you done! But sadly I cannot kill you now so I better return before I lose my cool." He said as he open a gate to Hueco Mundo went through it, and closed it leaving the Quincy to ponder about his appearance in Soul Society.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:57 pm
Akihime breathed a sigh of relief, and removed the Hollow mask. She then used her hirenkyaku to safely land near her fallen brother. Luckily, he was still out cold, just where's she'd left him. She grumbled briefly to herself and hoisted him up on her shoulders, dragging him back to their camp.
Moments later, Daisuke arrived, sensing the remains of two unfamiliar spiritual pressures. He guess that they must have belonged to the Quincy. There was also the Hollow they'd been fighting. Daisuke reached out with the Force, and was mildly surprised to find that there was once more spiritual power nearby...this one had an affinity for the Force as well, but it was most certainly not friendly.
"Vivisect, Yamato!" he called, igniting the aqua-colored glowing blade. He then deliberately raised his spiritual pressure, hoping to catch the attention of the interloper.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:18 pm
Grensho noticed the other hollow suddenly flee. then he noticed a rise in spiritual pressure. A smirk came across his face. "looks like there trying to lure me out. sadly i am only here to observe." He thoughtstill sitting in place.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:25 pm
Daisuke was tempted to go after the other Hollow, but he thought better of it. It would be wise not to seek out trouble when there was none. Instead, he returned to Sereitei quietly, and contacting the council for an update.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:30 pm
Higlark went into Vel'Moc's chambers then spoke before him saying "Master it seems there is something interesting regarding the Quincy affair. First off, there are two of them. Second, one of them or maybe both of them are a Visored as I learned from battling them."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:35 pm
"Hmm. That's new...I wasn't aware that Quincy could become Visored. Well, how was he in combat? You weren't gone for very long. I assume you defeated them both handily...?" Drekovec said with confidence, subconsciously stroking the mask that he longed to remove.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:48 pm
"Well I defeated one of them, and that is the one that I don't know of he has Visored powers or not cause I defeated him quickly. The other one fought well before he put his hollow mask on then after he put his hollow mask on he was a lot stronger, and displayed powerful Quincy powers wih that hollow mask. He was really getting to me so I figured it was best to retreat before I killed him." Higlark said to Drekovec as he thought about how killing that Quincy would have been so pleasurable.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:41 pm
Zero could feel an intense spiritual pressure, unlike any he had ever felt. 'Such... dark reishei.. What kind of Hollow is that?' He sat upright, his arm now bandaged. The other Soul Reapers looked at him from their own beds, whispering amongst themselves. "Don't tell me I am the only one that can feel that?" The looks from the others told him the truth, only he could feel the pressure, stifling, suffocating, even from such a great distance.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:20 am
Grensho continued observing the soul reapers and the quincy from a distance. "hmm. i wonder how well they'll do against a few menos?" He thought out loud.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:29 pm
Drecovec rolled his eyes and sighed as more Garganta opened. Some smart-a** was siphoning Menos into Soul Society without his say-so. He knew that the Soul Reapers could handle it easily; it was just a waste of resources to send more Hollows at this point. He decided to let it pass, and instead focused on his research. He felt a tiny bit of still-human excitement build as his touch dissolved the mask of an Adjuchas-class Hollow. Spiritual power filled the immediate area as the first successful Arrancar in a thousand years or so was created.
"Well, now...I've gone and figured out the secret, haven't I?" Drecovec said, his words fading into hysterical psychotic laughter. Before the new Arrancar could react, he impaled it with his bare hand, and left it to die where it stood. It may or may not have become more powerful than a Vasto Lorde, but it mattered little. Now Drecovec could properly build his army, and fulfill his goal.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out