Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:37 pm
[ Great, I just laughed and choked noodles across my desk because of you, Gryffindor. ¬_¬ ]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette smiled when Dante sat next to her. "It is a pity...Thus far, I seem to be the only girl among our year..." She paused when she heard the hissing, and looked around. When Dante apparently responded to it, she raised an eyebrow, impressed. "Parselmouth?" She asked. "So you are a part of the pureblood Prince family, then." She smiled when the snake slithered out, and bowed to her. "He's a lovely creature. What is his name?" She began to take some food, when the sorting ended, and began to eat, pleased by Dante's manners.

She turned to look at the two other boys when they introduced themselves.
"I am Cosette Prewitt," she said, introducing herself to Daemon.

At the question, of pets, Cosette once again spoke up.
"I have a cat..." Her blue eyes turned cold. "And allow me to warn you and your pet in advance that if she is harmed, you will both suffer the consequences most unpleasantly. Let's try to avoid that, yes?" Then, when she heard about Daemon's pet, she too turned to glare at him. "This is Slytherin--we do not have friends in Gryffindor," she said coldly. At his next comment, she simply sniffed disdainfully, and tuned to ignore him. "Dante, what is your family like? I've seen your parents at parties mine host, I believe..." she asked, changing the subject.

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

((Edited slightly...))
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:35 pm
User Image

Dante rolled his eyes at the other Slytherin."Do not worry Cosette, he will not touch your lovely pet. He knows a good Slytherin when he sees one" he said laughing lightly,"His name is Maestro. I have had him for as long as I can recall" he said as he no longer paid any attention what so ever to Daemon."My family has been very busy of late. A lot of things seem to be happening and they have been hosting quite a few parties and going to a few. You may have seen them." he said taking a small bite of food. "Back to the topic of pets, I would love to meet your cat. What is her name?" He asked as he laughed inside at the expressions on Daemons face. Maestro hissed out a laugh.

((it is late and I am tired so Im sorry if I wrote anything wrong..sleepy...))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:38 am
Jackyll looked at t he two Slytherin's who seemed to make themselves seem on the more high class end of the world. He really couldn't care much for money. His family had some, sure, but they didn't flaunt it. He pet his cat as his cat was not frightened by the snake at all as he sat on the table. He fed Vincent a few pieces of chicken and just smiled smirked at all of them.  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:21 pm
[I officially hate the United Kingdom. Jumped for a Goddamn pound. Spent the day in hospital. I'm going to RP to distract myself because I am -not- taking the vicadin they give me.]

User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

He nodded at the female when she give her name, then flicked his eyes onto Dante. His face hadn't left the smirk. He was rather interested in what the snake could apparently do. If it were able to eat animals such as a cat or an owl, it would have to be a pretty large fas one. Then again i was a King Cobra so that would explain how. He frowned ever so faintly, then flicked his eyes up to Dante. He seemed to have been made the ring leader. "I don't have to explain myself to any of you. Very well. You disapprove of one person I have known since the womb." He flicked his eyes to Jackyll as he moved, but he was just feeding his kitten, then back to Dante. "I fail to see how that adjusts who -I- am." He leant on the table lightly to reach for more sausages, "Just adds a more fun target for me."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Scarlet stood up after being sorted and walked over to the Slytherin table. She was not surprised that the hat choose Slytherin for her because her mum told her, when they had their talk about her going to Hogwarts, that both her mum and dad were in Slytherin. She sat down and blushed; shy as normal when meeting new people. “Hello, I’m Scarlet, Scarlet Aysun.” She introduced herself.

User Image
~First Year~

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon flicked a half smile up at the female. "Daemon. Nice to meet you." He said in a soothing voice. Shyness irked at him. Not in a bad way, it just bugged him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:02 pm
Dante started to bug him. he didn't like his attitude. He looked at Dameon and than at the new girl, "I'm Jackyll." she said in her directon, "So Dameon...What class are you exited to take?"  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette smiled. "Ring around the rosy, a pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes, we all fall down..." she sang softly. It was one of the few rhymes common to muggles and wizards. "Her name is Ashes. She's very sweet, I'm sure she'll let you pet her, once I let her out of her carrier." She ate some of the spaghetti she had gotten, then noticed the other girl introducing herself, and smiled.

"A pleasure to meet you, Miss Aysun. I am Cosette Prewitt, this is Dante Prince. I was afraid I'd be the only girl among our numbers, this is quite a welcome event!" she held out a hand to shake.

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

((Edited slightly...))
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Scarlet’s blush faded away once someone had talked to her, but she would still be a bit awkward. “Nice to meet you all.” She said with a faint smile. She reached over and shook Cosette Prewitt’s hand, soon letting her own hand fall back to her lap. She bit her lip, not sure what else to say. She looked at the food that was on the table, not sure where to start. She had never seen so much food in her life, and it all looked so good! She finally served herself some pasta and sauce, along with a salad. She took a bite of her food, and by the time she was done with her bite, she had a question. “What animal did you guys pick?” She asked, excited that she herself, had a snow owl.

User Image

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

Shadow_Catching Fire

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:02 pm
Kira White
First Year
Slytherine

User Image

Kira sat down at the Slytherine table. She nervously glanced around at the other members of her house. She felt a wave of horrible shyness and found herself undable to meet any of their eyes.

Great how are you going to make friends when you can't even look at anyone? she thought bitterly. But she still couldn't convince herself to look up.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:45 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

(( This is a letter from my character to Daemon, not my character itself ))

A paper airplane flew into the Great Hall and over the Slytherin Table. It flew in circles for a moment before dive bombing at Dante and Cosette, just stopping moments before, and a black orb flew off of the plane and hit Dante in the head and landed in between him and Cosette, moments later it exploded with a puff, and both Dante and Cosette were covered in their fronts with black soot. The paper airplane turned and flew to Daemon, landing in his hands and unfolding itself in his hands. The note in the paper airplane said, "Hey Daemon, how's your house so far? Ravenclaw is pretty chill, but anyways, I caught a good bit on what those two mean Slytherin first years had said and acted to you. I hope they like their present, and don't forget to mention me...Oh tell that guy with the king cobra, that the cobra should really stop slurring on the S all the time, it makes him sound silly.

From your favorite werewolf, Danny~"

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:47 am
User Image"I have a cat...named Vincent." he smiled at the girl as he put his cat back into his lap and off of the table. He watched as Dameon's own came swooping in and got the more high and mighty Slytherin's covered in muck. He couldn't help but to cover his mouth with his hand and laughed into it. He smirked as he asked Dameon, once he got control of his laughter, "who is it from?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:34 am
User Image

Dante had been in the process of greeting the new girsl when the note had exploded in his face. What pissed him off wasn't that it covered him but that it had covered Cosette as well. He stood from the table and looked around trying to see who threw it then looked back at Daemon."Who did that!" He demanded loudly. "You find ME rude. I can understand you attacking me but that was HIGHLY out of line to allow this to happen to the lady at the table I may be arrogant and rude but at least I know how to behave when there is a lady present.. I suggest you apologize immediately" he said getting in his face. Maestro made a long venomous hissing sound. "I apologize Cosette, Kira, Scarlet, I am afraid he has no manners" Dante said sitting back down. "I do hope that comes out. I'd hate to see your lovely dress soiled permanently" he said taking another sip of his drink. "I hope we go to our rooms soon so you can show me your cat. She sounds like a lovely creature" he said trying to keep his anger in check but he was failing miserably.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

ElrineLylianna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:27 am
ELRINE LYLIANNA CRAUGHWELL

Elly sat down on the Slytherin table a few people away from some guy who seem to be shouting about something she figured to be insignificant. Well, to her at least. She thinks it's rude to eaves drop so she didn't bother listening to the argument.

"Good evening everyone." she said softly as she stared in front of the hall watching others get sorted.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff