Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Gryffindor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:30 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: No... No...
Mood: Scared senseless.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas shook his head. Clinging to Jayden more, even burying his face into his arm. He cried out, muffled by his arm. "No! No! I saw it... two lion crests... I saw my brother... I couldn't recognize three of the other people. One of them was dead..." He was practically pleading the other griffon. "Please... Please... someone... please... find someone...

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

{OOC:...}

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:21 pm

User Image
User Image
Parseltongue
User ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Whats going on?
Mood: Tired... a tad annoyed... but mostly concerned.
╚══════════════╝

Logan looked up from the floor where his twin had suddenly shoved him off the bed, He shook his head to clear his thoughts before looking at Lucas. Hearing what he said he stood and hugged his twin.
"Lucas I am here. I won't let them hurt you." Logan said quietly as he held his twin. He could tell the other had had a nightmare, about what he did not know but he was worried none the less.

{OOC: Sorry it took so long }

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:41 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Go away...
Mood: Depressed and Scared.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas pushed his twin away. Hiding behind Jayden. "You're the one who's going to hurt me..." He yelled as he actually began to sob into Jayden's back. The vision still fresh in his mind, scaring him into tears. Breaking his trust, and tearing him up.

{OOC:...}

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:20 pm
Sir Spazalots

User Image
User Image
Parseltongue
User ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Whats going on?
Mood: Tired... a tad annoyed... but mostly concerned.
╚══════════════╝

Logan stared at his twin
"Lucas. You know I wont" he said moving towards his twin. He was concerned, for his twin.

{OOC: Sorry it took so long }

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:11 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Alaric walked up the stairs slowly, tired from a long day. He opened the door to his dormitory, accidentally leaving It open, and practically fell ace-first on his bed.
He was sick of his new life already, and he wished he could let his guard down and be who he was, but it wasn't going to happen. Not if he could help it.
He sighed. And rolled over, crossing his arms behind his head. He had homework, but he didn't really care. He stared at the stone ceiling and wondered what it was like to have a normal life. One that was free of death and abandonment, and lying and acting.

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Sapphire The Owl☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

Saphire hooted as she flew around the Gryffindor tower a couple of times that Thursday afternoon. Her master had sent her on a mission... Although a boring one. She landed on the window sill and went into the room and landed on the bedside of the one she was meant to deliver the letter too.

Dear sweet Lion Davie David,

So I was wondering.... If you aren't busy, would you like to possibly hangout in the gardens? Unless you are busy of course! I wouldn't want to bother you!

I hope to see you soon!

Shayna Snow

User ImageUser Image
User Image

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:07 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gryffindor boy's dorm rooms

David had just finished studying in the common room when he walked up to his dorm. Yes David studying was is a hard thing to believe but after the Gryffindor versus Slytherin game was a complete failure he decided he'd focus more on his studies and less on Quidditch. Sure he'd still go to practices and be all for the team but unless he needed to take over for Romy it didn't much matter.

"Hello there Sapphire what's Shayna got you up too?" David asked giving the bird a gentle stroke before looking down at the letter. "Oh... thanks Sapphire." he said taking the lettering and looking it over. So Shayna wanted him to come to the gardens that could be arranged. "Alright then, here you go I'm off to see Shayna." he said giving Sapphire a treat before heading out of the dorms and off to the gardens.

(Exit to the Gardens)

With: Sapphire - Shayna's Owl

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:43 am
User ImageUser Image 
T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei was walking down the steps, readying himself to leave the common room and do something entertaining, when his eyes fell on an open door. Before he could stop himself, his blue eyes found Alaric. Part of him wanted to just walk away, and another part of him wanted to go beat the s**t out of the stupid annoying kid until he was gone from his life for good, but a third part of him just wanted to go sit and be near the boy and find a way to worm past the boy's cold exterior and into his heart. Rei blinked and, knowing he'd probably regret it, walked into the room and flopped down onto the bed next to Alaric. He stared up at the ceiling and then shrugged. "I don't know what you think is so interesting about this ceiling." He said, a smirk crawling onto his lips, wondering if Alaric would punch him or kick him or something, or maybe just be okay with them talking.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:12 pm
and put them in it

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

Alaric heard a voice next to him and resisted the urge to jump. Instead he reached out and slapped its owner hard in the face. "That's for kicking me in the balls," he seethed and looked away. He wasn't even that angry anymore, but it was worth it anyway. There was silence for a moment. Then after a while he just smirked and shrugged. " And I don't know what you find so interesting about me." He rolled over, his face buried in his pillow.
"Besides, it's either the ceiling or my bed," he mumbled, voice muffled.

bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Rei groaned in pain as Alaric slapped him. He was about to ask what that was for when he was told. Rolling his eyes the younger Gryffindor trained blue eyes on the boy with slight amusement. His amusement grew as the boy flopped around on the bed. "There is so much to find interesting about you, I wouldn't know where to begin." He said simply, before tugging on Alaric's shoulder trying to get him to roll over. "You know there are other things in this room besides your ceiling and your bed." He finished, a smirk crawling onto his lips as he tugged at Alaric harder. Sometimes he really wished he was a bit stronger, instead of being the scrawny skinny kid.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:05 pm
and put them in it

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

Alaric batted Rei's hand away and jumped up.
"You're right. There's the floor," he mumbled and sat down on the stone ground, facing away from the boy. He pinched at the frayed edges of his black sweatshirt.
"I don't want to talk to you," he called from under the bed.
It was a lie, but entirely true at the same time. He wondered how that could be.

bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:26 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Rei blinked as Alaric batted him away, and rolled off the bed. He stiffled his laughter as the boy mumbled that he didn't want to talk. Rei knew it wasn't true. If Alaric really didn't want to talk to him, Rei would either have already gotten punched, shoved out of the room, or Alaric would have walked away. The younger Gryffindor squirmed to the edge of the bed and dangled himself off of it so he could look at Alaric again. "Uh huh... so if you don't want to talk to me... why are you talking to me?" He asked, smiling at the kid, and blinking playful blue eyes at him. He wondered if Alaric had realized yet, that he wasn't giving up anytime soon.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:51 pm
and put them in it

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

Alaric rolled his eyes and slumped.
"What are you, five? I'm still talking to you because I don't want to leave my dorm, which by the way isn't yours," he huffed. He hated when Rei did this. If he was going to be persistent, did he have to be so damn obnoxious about it.
It seemed like nothing would ever make the boy just be quiet.
"I swear to God it's as if someone would have to kiss you to shut you up," he mumbled under his breath, and then he went rigid. He doubted Rei would hear it, but if he could it was beyond his control now. Alaric was so stupid.

bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:00 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Rei chuckled, but his laugh cut short as he heard Alaric's final words. He couldn't help the tiny smirk that crawled onto his face, before he flopped onto the ground next to Alaric. He blinked blue eyes at the boy. "Do you really want me to shut up that bad?" He asked playfully, running his fingers through his hair and watching Alaric. He wondered if he could egg the boy into kissing him, or if he'd just end up getting punched again or something. Some day, Rei really needed to get his priorities straight. Going after a kid that liked to beat him up probably wasn't the best idea, but Rei didn't care.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:08 pm
and put them in it

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

Alaric choked he was so annoyed, his face bright red. The thought of. . . that hurt, and it was just so classically Rei to respond that way.
"See? That right there! You're just so damn difficult. I don't know why the thought of me kissing you immediately makes you a-- predator again!" He seethed, annoyed with himself and Rei at the same time. He had been so pissable lately.

bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest