Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Ravenclaw Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick frowned. Other than listening to his brother probably harass him about school. Honestly, he could think of a dozen things Jacob could be doing other than bugging him. Other than that, and maybe meeting up with Lore at some point over the summer, he couldn't think of anything. "Not really anything. Why? Something on your mind?"

----------------------------------
State: Studying
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:42 pm
Drae Blackstone
1st Year Ravenclaw
~~~~

Drae grinned. "Eh, just trying to carry a conversation." He yawned. Leaning back further into his bed, he felt himself grow even more sleepy.  

Kai Sparrowheart

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:17 am
Diamond_Wales
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick found himself grinning despite himself. "Well, then, consider the conversation carried. Do you have any plans? Other than going, home, after all." He himself wasn't too keen on going home, if for no other reason than he would be, as usual, ignored. He suddenly wondered, if he disappeared for a summer, if anyone would miss him. Well, maybe his brother might, and maybe his mum, but as far as anyone else, he couldn't be sure.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:54 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Second Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

"None whatsoever. My sister is going to Hogwarts next year but that's it for upcoming, exciting things." He thought it was so strange that his sister was already coming, two years seemed so long at the start of his first year. He would have to help Lucy out when it came time for her to really start learning magic.

Artemis

User Image
((OOC... ))

Kai Sparrowheart

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick nodded. "That sounds familiar. My brother's also going to Hogwarts next year. I'm not sure if I like that idea or not. He's always following me around at home and bugging me." He wondered if his brother was going to be in Ravenclaw or not, but doubted that. Jacob seemed an unlikely candidate for the house, which made him wonder at other places he could go. Well, he would find out one way or another.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:06 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Second Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

"Just give him a chance. I didn't get along with Lucy until I spent a little more time with her. I mean, its not my business, sorry." He looked down. "I bet Lucy will do better here than I have," he laughed. His sister had a way of making friends in a blink of an eye.

Artemis

User Image
((OOC... ))

Kai Sparrowheart

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick rose his eyebrows. He was used to his mum saying things like that, but no one else, really. "Naah, it's okay. Besides, you've never met Jacob; he's loud, and has some sort of hero complex or something. I just prefer the quiet." He shuffled through his papers again, looking them over. "Besides, everyone's different. Somehow I doubt your sister would get as good of marks as you do probably."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:17 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Second Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

"That's true. And Lucy is surprisingly good," he smiled. "Especially since she manages to make fifty friends a day, do sports, and keep a A- average." He wrinkled his nose. How did she do that? " I guess if he's that annoying..." He didn't feel right saying this, but he didn't want to intrude on someone elses business, especially if they had only talked for maybe fifteen minutes.

Artemis

User Image
((OOC... ))

Kai Sparrowheart

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick whistles low. "Wow, that's pretty impressive. I doubt i could do that in a year, the friends thing I mean." He frowned a bit, deciding to rub out a particular sentence in his notes before rewriting them. "You're pretty quiet yourself, actually, now that I think about it."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:31 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Second Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

Drae shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. I had some friends last year but one of them, Caitlin, doesn't really have much time for me anymore with all her friends and such. I have no idea where Raiden went. I was a little less quiet when I was around them." Drae supposed he hadn't tried too hard to keep connections with Caitlin, maybe he should keep trying. She was one of his first friends.

Artemis

User Image
((OOC... ))

Kai Sparrowheart

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick blinked. He remembered Caitlin from the Music Club, who looked to be snogging some third year. He didn't say that, though. Instead he tried to think of who Raiden was, but trying brought little success. Maybe he was sick when he transferred or something. "I think I've really got only one friend here myself. Lore Brookwater, she's in Gryffindor. She's actually not that bad." Thinking of lore, of course caused Rick to blush slightly as he remembered his jacket. "Unfortunately that's about it, though. No one else I can think of, really."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:44 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Second Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

Drae smiled. " Never met her. Its good that you have a good friend here, though." Drae wished he did. He remembered back to before Hogwarts has started. He had even less friends then than he did now. He was always considered the shy nerd.

Artemis

User Image
((OOC... ))

Kai Sparrowheart

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick thought. Well, there was always a first for everything, wasn't there? Besides, he could almost hear Lore saying something about being nice to his dormmate. "Well, maybe we could be friends or something. It's not like we really know that many people here. Could be fun, actually." He wondered if he didn't sound desperate, but ignored that thought. Honestly, it had been forever since he'd had some sort of guy friend, and he'd basicaly lost any that he'd had when he was a kid. Being a wizard does that, he thinks. "Besides, you could meet Lore, I think she'd love to have you as a friend." Hopefully not more than that, he thought, then he blinked in surprise. Where the heck did that come from?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:00 am
Draoran Blackstone
Second Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

Drae grinned. He had been starting to think of the same thing. Well, somewhere in his mind he was. "Okay, I'd be glad to be your friend."
He did like the idea of having another friend. When Rick mentioned Lore, he thought for a minute. He might have two new friends soon. That was a lot!

Artemis

User Image
((OOC... ))

Kai Sparrowheart

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:09 am
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick grinned back. Well, at least he knew his ability to make friends wasn't total rot. He settled back a bit balancing his textbook back on his lap. "So, have any idea what classes are going to be like next year? I'm hoping they're not that bad, myself." He knew they had to choose electives next year, and was wondering what he'd take. Probably not divination, he'd heard something about the class being bogus. "You know what electives you're taking yet next year?"

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items