Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:15 pm
Ariana was happy when Layla took her hand. She was getting the same feeling as well along with the other two. She was starting to feel like she was fitting in here nicely. She turned her attention to Xenos as he talked about a study group. She shyly said, "Xenos, just Ariana is good. A study group sounds wonderful. I am glad to met such nice people here."

She looked over at Danny, debating whether or not to ask him about the charm. She had a feeling it would be nice to talk to the owl that her parents got her as a gift. She shifted from one foot to the next until she told herself that she needed to ask or it would drive her crazy. "Um Danny, is there anyway I too can get the charm for talking animals?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image

"Wonderful, he'll be glad to hear it. Yuan's a good kid, a bit shy at first but once he gets to know you he is alot more open." Xenos said a fond smile crossing his face at the thought of his friend. He was an only child and to him, having Yuan in his life was like having a brother. "Daemon you say? I wonder if it's Daemon Sadi, Tamara's friend." He wondered aloud. Xenos had met a boy by that name last year at the Halloween party. Well met isn't quite correct he had off handedly seen him with Tamara and sort of met him outside the dance. Rolling his neck he looked curiously at the large staff. "You use a staff? Did you go to Durmstrang for a while? I was under the impresson they were the only one to use those."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:27 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Daemon Sadi is his name, most likely the same person." Danny said thoughtfully, "Ah, no I never went to Durmstrang, it was a birthday and a congrats for my Hogwarts acceptance present from my Grandad, I visted him in Germany after I got the letter, he said I should use a staff, because of my strength, it has too be a strong wood. My Staff is 165 cm tall, has a phoenix feather core and is made from Lignum Vitae, otherwise known as Ironwood. It helps to have this for me because of my brute strength in human form." Danny explained happily as he held out his staff, so Xenos could examine it if he wanted. "I warn you though, it might be a bit heavy." He added, Ironwood was one of the heavier, and the strongest wood known. He turned to Ariana, "Ah...uh yeah...I just have to wait to see what my parents say...." He replied to her awkwardly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image

"Ah I see. That makes sense to me." Xenos said looking at the staff. When Danny held it out he climbed out of the window. Grabbing it firmly with both hands, Xenos took it out of Danny's hands. Heavy was an understatement. He stagger a little but managed not to drop it. Looking it over he set the end on the ground. "Interesting. Looks like it's going to be diffcult to wield for alot of the spells." Xenos observed as he handed it back over.

"Alright then Miss Ariana. I'll let you know when we'll start meeting." Xenos said with a chuckle.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:53 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Really?" Danny asked as he stood and took the Staff back and waved it around with ease. "I think it shouldn't be that hard, I don't really feel this as heavy." He added as he waved it some more before sitting down again and putting it in his lap. "Well either way, I think it suits me more to use this than a flimsy wand." He finished with a light laugh and a light grin.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari crawled through the port hole and sighed. There were already quite a few people in the common room. Xenos was there with Danny. There was also another first year girl with them that Hikari was sure had been at the table but she was drawing on a blank when it came to her name. Quietly Hikari slipped into a chair by the statue of Rowena Ravenclaw and pulled out her manga. Crahi flew off of Hikari's shoulder and landed on the shoulder of Ravenclaw's shoulder and started pruning herself.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image

"Hey be nice. These flimsy wands can pack their own punch." Xenos said chuckling. "Besides if you can't get a spell off in an attack, it always works as a blunt force weapon." He continued with a smile. Xenos had to agree, a staff seemed to work with Danny. It probably would fit better once he was older. He however couldn't imagine working with something so big. His wand was perfect to him, but to each his own.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:17 pm
Ariana gave a small nod and said a quick thank you to both of them. She did not want to fill like a third wheel in the conversation. She decided that it would be best to write that letter to her family. She felt that it would be nice to do it in the common room since that seems to be best since that is were most of the others were still. She quickly ran up to the room and back down again selecting a table away from the main group of people. She pulled out the parchment, quill, and ink to start writing.  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:39 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

Danny laughed lightly, "Yeah maybe, but to each their own, right?" He said laughing lightly and then remembered something, "Oh yeah, give me a moment." He said to Xenos as he pulled out another sheet of paper and his pen, he wrote down something in it and folded it into a paper airplane. He put the pen back into his pocket and pulled out a black orb like thing, and he took his staff and went to the entrance of the Ravenclaw Common room and into the hallway. He balanced the orb onto the airplane and charmed the plane using his staff, "Go give those two mean people what for with the orb, and land in Daemon's head." Danny said as he let the airplane fly down the corridors with the black orb balancing on it. He went back into the Common room and sat down in the chair near Xenos again, "Sorry for the wait, but I'm back now." He said smiling brightly as he held his staff in his lap.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:11 am
User Image
User Image

Crahi looked up from her pruning, a girl that had been with Xenos and Danny had decided to move away from them. "Hikari why don't you go say to first year?" She cawed smoothly Hikari shrugged "I don't know Crahi I feel kinda shy about it." Crahi flew off of Ravenclaw and landed on Hikari's book. "You really should talk to her, make her feel welcome." Hikari sighed. "Alright then. Come on." Hikari took Crahi and placed her on her shoulder. Hikari stood up and closed her book. She could see that the girl was writing something, probably a letter home, so Hikari sat down next to her waiting for a good chance to properly introduce herself.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:52 am
Ariana barely noticed the other girl sit down next to her. She took a moment to pause from writing. She knew there was much to tell her family in just the few days of being away from them. They sent her on muggle transport since they were a bit busy over at the ministry.

She looked over and noticed the other girl with the black raven from the feast. She felt her cheeks get a bit red from not paying attention. She gave a shy smile matching it when she spoke, "Hello, sorry I really did not notice you were there."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:11 pm
[This is a message for Danny, not my character]

User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

there would be a knocking at the Ravenclaw commonroom doorway. When let in, a red and white ball would bounce down the hall, then up high to bounce off Danny's head, landing infront of him. It was an orb shaped object, with a white button. The 'ball' burst open, it's red half lifting and a note popped out. The ball vanished. The note read "Slytherin is fun. The people are odd. Hope Ravenclaw's treating you well.
Daemon"

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Ah. Daemon replied back. Looks like the message got there without problems." Danny said laughing a lot, he loved pulling practical jokes, using magic just made the simple ones more fun and effective. "Anyways, Daemon is a good person." Danny said brightly as he put the note into his pocket.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari smiled warmly, "Not at all, I saw you were busy so I didn't want to interrupt you. You are one of the first years, right? My name is Hikari and this is Crahi." She thumbed at the raven on her shoulder. "Welcome to Ravenclaw. I know I was a bit standoffish at the feast earlier so I thought a formal introduction would be nice. If you ever need help with anything I am here." Hikari thought this might be step in the right direction after what had happened earlier. Maybe she should do this some of the other girls when she saw them.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image

"Certainly. Take all the time you need." Xenos said with a nod watching as Danny walked off. Hopping back up into the window with a sigh. He was tired today. It already felt like it was midnight. Closing his eyes, Xenos almost fell asleep when Danny came back. "Hm? Welcome back. I see you've already got a response. How's your friend doing?" He asked sitting back up.

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces