Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Hi I am drunk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:02 pm
>_>
Ouch.
I usually stand up when I'm going fast over bumps but sometimes they aren't obvious, black hole in a black road, and you get smacked in the balls.

I remember where all the pot holes are in my local area because they can potential crash me as well as bruising my nuts xd
They're pretty good at filling them in around here but on the motorway that is a different story.

Quote:
It happened with a guy i hooked up with ages ago. It was like ok good, we're going. Oh wait i might need help. Oh no, it's dead.
It was pretty funny to me. I can't look at him now without giggling xD
Aww poor guy, that's never happened to me but giggling would really hurt my feelings >_>

A friend told me about that happening to him though, a girl cornered him at a party and tried to fellate him in the bathroom. The way he tells it he was just like "Too drunk! Not happening! Leave!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:18 pm
Yeah, he bitched about it all day xD

I didn't giggle at him at the time, i'm not that cruel xP
But whenever i run into him now. . .

Especially since this was that guy that had the girlfriend >_>  

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:35 pm
coldheartedangel
Aquila15
coldheartedangel

Hey Scrub, you know what's even worse? When a guy is to drunk to even get it up or it dies half way through >_>

Sorry Cold, but from an observer's point of view, I think that'd be hilarious xd

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

It happened with a guy i hooked up with ages ago. It was like ok good, we're going. Oh wait i might need help. Oh no, it's dead.
It was pretty funny to me. I can't look at him now without giggling xD
Worse than that, when you're a bit uncomfortable, or nervous, & you get what can only be referred to as an indecisive erection.

Because the only thing worse than goin' at it, & losin' it, is goin' at it losin' it, gettin' back again, & then losin' it once more.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:01 am
Ah, drunk Scrub stories are fun heart  

kim ocean
Crew

LadyAnnebelle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:33 am
What a night...so sorry  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash