Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Seventh Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

Her eyes widdened and fear and shyness gripped her. She looked away, quickly, causing him to kiss her cheek instead. She didn't say anything, for fear of crying again, and she also held onto him tightly to keep herself from trying to run off.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:28 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike diverted his eyes, embarrassed by what he did, and visibly bit his lip. "S....sorry. I...I... I really like you. And...I don't want to see you sad. I know you're ... having trouble adapting to...to this world. But...if you let me... I'll stay by your side to help you adapt." He bit his lip and then looked at her, a tear in his eyes as well.  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:35 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She blushed a bit and hugged him tightly, then noticed the tear in his eyes and touched his cheek. "Spike..? Why are you crying?" She asked softly, dismissing her own feelings since she cared about him too much to care of herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:42 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

"Be....because you were. So...so, will you let me stay at your side and help you adapt to this world? Cause it can be hard alone." He half-smiled, looking her in the eyes.  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:49 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She blushed more and nodded, nuzzling against his chest and squeezing him in a tight hug "T..Thank you"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:54 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He blushed a deep shade of red. "Wanna t...try that k...kiss again?" His voice was a little shaky when he asked and it was plainly clear that he was nervous.  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:03 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

Celeste felt her heart racing as she looked up to him. The beat was so loud she could practically hear it in her ears. Her grip on Spike tightened more. "B..B..But..w-we..ju-just..met..a..are you...sure?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:10 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

"If...if you don't want to just yet... we...we can wait. I just want... to...to be by your side as much as possible." He held her to him, his hands shaking just a little. She blew his mind and he wanted to keep her close to him.  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:20 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

Celeste bit her lip, feeling like the only way to get over this irritating shyness was to do something about it. She looked up to Spike. She didn't care if they were eleven, the feelings were definately there. "Spike.." she said softly, but before he could reply, she'd pressed her lips up against his.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:27 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He was about to respond when her lips met his. His heart rate jumped and he could hear the pounding in his ears. Her lips were warm against his and tasted sweet. He pushed his lips back against hers, his hands slipping down to her waist. His first kiss...it was as amazing as he had heard.

{It's 2:30 AM here. I'm gonna hit the sack.}  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She blushed deeply, practically melting in his arms so to speak. She closed her eyes, practicaly imagining fireworks or something, kind of like in the movies.

[[alright..night]]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike held her as they kissed for what seemed like hours, but finally started pulling away. He pulled away slowly and opened his eyes, looking at her. His heart was still racing but he was sure it would slow down eventually. He was happier than he had been when his invitation to Hogwarts arrived. "W...wow..."  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:39 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She stared up at Spike as he pulled back. Her face was as scarlet as a red Christmas bulb on the tree. She stared at him, not knowing what to say. She was lost for words. Though, like him, she was also far more happier than when she'd received her Hogwarts letter.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

xxxx---------≺N є l l y≻----------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʀєdωood

"Oh please snogging when the year hasn't even started yet?"
giggled Nelly .
" Hi, I'm Nelly I'm from hufflepuff where are you from?"
Greeted Nelly. she stretched out her arm for a shake .

---------------------------------------------------------------------

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He touched her cheek and smiled, then heard the other girl. He broke eye contact with Celeste momentarily and looked at her. "Not to be rude, but we're a bit busy here. I'm Spike, from Hufflepuff. She's Celeste, same house." He turned his attention back to Celeste. "Wanna go down to our common room?"  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff