Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fifth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image

Dante had been silent the whole walk. He wasn't really paying attention the entire time and so he ended up here in the fifth floor. His hand was still covering his neck. "Where are we?"he asked Charon as he looked up and around finally.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image

"Um...I think it's the fifth floor. Wow didn't think we were all the way up here already." Charon said pausing. He too hadn't been paying attention, after all his focus was on Dante right now.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Nearby Xenos appeared coming out of the common room. Looking up sugar quill in mouth he was a little surprised to see the two Slytherins this far up. "Lost boys?" He asked lightly with a smile at them, a box on his hip.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image

Dante jumped at the sudden and unexpected apperence of Xenos."No we are not lost..just wandering, that is all" Dante said covering his neck a bit more despite it hurting a little. The bruises were starting to appear on his neck and he could feel them more than before.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image

"Ah so you just randomly decided to wander the fifth floor?" Xenos said moving towards them smiling lightly. "By the way, thank you for the sugar quills. And I'm sorry the study group fell through. Classes got to busy to do it." He continued as he stopped in front of them. His eyes narrowed lightly when he saw a bit of the bruises. "What happened to your neck?" He asked his voice dropping.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

"The study group isn't a problem. Perhaps next time" he said quickly covering the bruise. "I just uh..fell" he said in a questioning tone. Knowing exactly how stupid it sounded. "It's nothing forget about it" he said looking at him. 'Your welcome about the quills" he mumbled then looking away.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

"If it's nothing then you wouldn't mind me seeing it, now would you?" Xenos said with a light smile. A chirp sounded from the box as if agreeing with Xenos. "See Rhys thinks so too. Now let's see." He continued looking at the younger boy.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image[  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image

"I don't care about what a little bird thinks...and just because it is ok doesn't mean you can just look at my neck" Dante said backing up. Why did this stupid Ravenclaw always make him feel like a total idiot when he was around him....stupid Ravenclaw. he thought as he continued backing up, not moving his hands from his neck. He looked over at Charon for assistance.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image

"Look you. He said he's fine so leave it be. If he doesn't want you touching it then don't touch it. What gives you the right to be so bossy?" Charon said stepping up and inbetween Dante and Xenos.

User Image

"You don't need to retreat from me like I'm going to hurt you Dante. Nor do you need your attack kitten's help." Xenos said camly although his gaze betrayed a bit of hurt at the other's actions. "I'm sorry for bothering your walk. Apparently I'm not wanted here. I'll leave you be." He continued with a sigh before turning around. He started to head back down the hall a little agitated by the Slytherin's reaction. Never had anyone retreated from him in that manner. What did he do wrong?

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:06 am
User Image

Dante froze. He felt a pressure in his chest moments before he felt tears come down his face. He didn't mean it to seem that way, he really did see Xenos as a friend. A friend that he didn't want to lose. His voice was stuck and his legs gave out under him. What was happening to him. All of his walls seemed to be crashing down around him ever since Daemon had choked him. He felt pathetic! He'd never live it down as long as he lived. Charon was worried and he was grateful to him for it. But he never wanted to show his weakness in front of ANYONE ever. He cried silently but he began hyper ventilating slightly. The bruises on his neck hurting as he did so. He hadn't known Xenos for very long, but he felt that he considered him more of a closer friend than even Charon. He couldn't explain why he felt that way but he did.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:18 am
User Image

"Dante? What's wrong?" Charon asked looking at the other Slytherin as he came over to him. He'd never seen Dante at this state, but he'd never seen alot of things before today.

User Image

Xenos stopped when he heard something hit the ground. He had been mentally rummaging through everything he could've possibly done wrong to make the other react the way he had. When he looked over his shoulder Xenos was startled to see Dante crying. He felt his expression soften as he came back over. Kneeling down next to him, Xenos pulled a rare move for him. Reaching out he pulled the younger boy towards him, hugging him in a gentle way. "You are a very confusing person, Dante Prince." He said with a small smile.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:31 pm
[TAHIRI. ARE YOU WITH ME?!

Just kiss him!]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:39 pm
{-kissy kissy-}  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:40 pm
((oh you two, let them walk in peace))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:43 pm
((not yet daemon! No kissing on the first huggy mushy moment xd ))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers