Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:25 pm
"Oh i see now." Starting to climb down the ladder then standing on the ground and looking at the two. "You two will keep on fighting till one of you is dead then the winner is the leader but no one to be in charge of. So instead to love each other you two fight over something that doesnt even make any seance." Starting to cross his arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:33 pm
Mizu: " That's not it at all! " stares angerly "It's just somethin we do..." Starts to stare off into deep space " You Wouldn't understand... it's just something we do...."

Lawleit: Hey what's going on here? (( I'll talk for him for now our pc sucks stare ))

Mizukie: " Nothing Brother...nothing . " I Start to look around nervousily  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:35 pm
"Well either it stop before i make it stop because im not taking any more of this." Starting to walk away.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

"My lady you should wonder too far!"Degiro ran trying to catch up to the queen.He knew she could get hurt with out him.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:40 pm
(O.O diego is hot) ivy keeps looking for a book that ccatches her eye  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

Umirest frowned."I don't remember reporting to you when i need to take a walk Degiro.Or is it your worried about me?"She gave a pity laugh."I'm sorry to say that i don't need you here."

OC sad I tried to make him hot...yes then it worked XD)

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:42 pm
Lawleit: " Anymore of what... " Starts to stare at Mizu & Mizukie " Have you two been at it again?! " Sighs slightly " What am I gonna do with you two!?"

Mizu: " We...Just got into one of those mood brother..." Acking opposite of my nature. I looked rather sad almost, looking dead in my eye's because a memory came back to mind...

Mizukie: "Oh no! " I gasped " She's gone back to that day again! " starting to shake Mizu in a panic " Come back Mizu Come Back!!

(( Sorry guy's but I got to get wink sorry about leaving you on a cliff hanger like that mrgreen See you tomarrow blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image

"I wouldn't have said that my lady but please let me walk with you just to make sure."Degiro smiled taking to Umirest side."Remember i am at your disposal."It was true and he wouldn't lie to himself about that fact.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:58 pm
ivy didnt find anything and sees the quen all though she hated doing it she bowed to her "hello my queen" she said with her teeth clenched in anger and looks up to see dergiro and her face turns red "hi"nshe said looking at him  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image

Umirest gave a disgusted look at the girl before her."Who are you?"She raised her katana that was strapped around her torso."Speak or else i will end your life."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image

Degiro gave a bored expression."I have nothing to say to the people that are of no importance."He looked back at the queen that drew her blade."My lady please don't spill innocent blood.We still need to find more users."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:05 pm
"im ivy vega daughter of logan vega and camile vega ma'am" she saidbacking awway alittle from the katana  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:07 pm
"and i am no user" she said parionied but made sure you couldn't here it in her voice and she lookked at degiro with a cold mean facial expresion "i only said hi because you were in the prance of the queen and i shall not be rude to the queen or anyone near her"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:17 pm
(anybody there)  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:28 pm
Seeing what was going on he wanted to help Ivy. Walking over to Umirest and Degiro. "Excuse me but is there a problem going on here?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff