Right Age For Sex?* Discuss. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Smexi_Dino_xX

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:29 pm
I just recently turned 14. And some of my friends lost it around 12-13....I still haven't. Honestly im kind of scared of loosing it because I can be a pessimist about it. Thinking about the condom breaking and shizz. hehe....but I do believe Maturity plays a big role. And I would like to atleast be 17.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:16 pm
do it when you're comfortable. It's all about how you feel about the subject. Personally, I'm saving for marriage. It's old fashioned, but I feel comfortable about it and it a way it makes me look forward to it I guess. I sorta take pride in waiting cause most of my friends have done it already. sweatdrop Funny thing is, I AM in love, but I want to be sure he loves me just as much by seeing if he'll wait for me.  

BijutsuHime

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

iiRainbowUnicornz

2,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:21 pm
They would discuss it in school ? Lmao . Well having sex with for the first time may be cute , but then the relationship won't last that long anymore . So I'd say no sex until marriage .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:27 pm
I feel that if one is ready for sex, knows the consequences of having sex and how to protect oneself from them, has some feelings for the partner one is with, then I feel it's ok. I don't approve of teens of 15 and under to be having it since I feel they have no clue what they are getting into.

It's good to know I'm not the only virgin at my age, 20 going 21, and I do plan to wait till I'm married or with someone I feel I want to spend my life with. Though I doubt that I will ever get married or have a decent relationship due to my insecurities

Poke Duckie

eudoraaa

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:35 am
In my own opinion, sex must be done by those people whose already married. Well, definitely, your customs is different from ours. Here in our country, you must keep your virginity unless you are already pass the age of 18,having your own job and having your own family . heart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:08 pm
Now that I'm in college I can honestly say that people handle sex a lot better in college. I know high school students are perfectly capable of practicing safe sex and can even not be complete retards about it. But there are things about college that just make it better to have sex in that environment. (There are also some things about college that make it more dangerous, too eg: alcohol.)

But to list the things about college:
    •College doesn't try to pretend that you're abstinent or that it's the #1 policy
    •Many colleges have some kind of "condom club" where you can sign up and get condoms sent to your dorm in the mail without you having to fuss or be embarrassed
    •There's lots of talk about sex with the college community.
    •Lots of colleges do HPV shots at student centers and talk about disease prevention
    •Nobody gives a ******** who you ******** in college. If you have sex with Aaron, Chelsea isn't going to text everyone in your school and be like "OMG WHAT WHORE". Though gossip may go on within friend circles, generally NOBODY GIVES A ******** WHO YOU ********. Nobody's gonna bother spreading rumors

So basically it's a lot more open and widely regarded, which I think makes it safer to have sex in college. Pluuus everyone in college is in general more mature. So it's not an age, but it's a time in your life. If you're not going to college, do opt to educate yourself about sex stuff after you leave high school!

I think ideally you'd want to be at an age when you're comfortable and know how to take effective birth control action (unless you want a baby??). So, I just suggest being out of high school where you're not surrounded by sex-shaming and gossipy people.  

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:00 pm
The good age to have sex is when both people feel ready and they are aware of the consequence of what they are doing (getting pregnant, getting aids if you're not protected, first time can hurt). However, thoses requirements might fit young people and I seriously find it disturbing.

Maybe some people do it too early because they are curious...

I dunno, but I never felt the need of getting laid...

My personal opinion for the age is 18.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:45 am
Woah woah woah- lost at 14 really?
I am 18. I am still a virgin....
Meh waiting when I feel right.  

myths_rock

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Memoirii

Shameless Recycler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:46 am
I'm 18 and haven't done it yet. sweatdrop

I say you're ready to have sex when you're ready to deal with potential consequences that come with it i.e. diseases and pregnancy. As long as you're practicing it safely and with someone you trust, I don't see anything wrong with having it whenever you're ready. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:48 am
I personally think that 16 is the mile-stone. Once you're 16 you have a general understanding of the world. When you're 16 you realize how close you are to becoming an adult and you start recognizing that there are more serious consequences to your actions than just getting your iphone taken away.

I think that if you are going to have sex before you are married, you should make sure to keep in mind whether you are doing it for emotional or physical reasons. It's very easy for the two to get mixed up and it can cause a lot of problems. Having sex isn't just getting your jollies and walking away as if nothing ever happened. It leaves an imprint. Young girls have a habit of thinking that if a guy has had sex with you, that he loves you and wants to be with you forever. (No, not every young girl, but the majority). That is not always the case. Matter of fact, usually it's not the case. Yes, it is possible to find the love of your life in high school, have sex, get married, and live happily ever after. But that rarely happens no matter how much us ladies would like it to. It's alright to have sex before you're married. I just would advise making a point to keep your emotions out of the picture until you are engaged and for sure spending your life with that person.

I had sex for the first time at 13. I wish that I would have saved myself for the person that I was going to spend my life with.  

luna-spiritu-solis

Invisible Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

xKiklala

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:40 am
I suppose 18 would be a decent age. I think it's best to have sex with someone you love and know you'll be with for a long time. That's how I see it, but I think it also depends on maturity level and whether one is truly ready for sex. I'm one of those girls that will wait until I'm older and in love, if love ever happens. I'm just not comfortable with that subject in general though.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:31 pm
Whenever they truly feel ready. Most make the decision based on stupidity though. I would say 16 is a good age, I was almost 18 when I lost mine and am so happy it wasn't earlier. The younger you are the more stupid people tend to be with sex because they aren't properly taught, when you get older it's more common knowledge. I know 12 year olds who had babies. Like are you seriously fricken kidding me?
You shouldn't be having sex if you are too embarrassed to go buy condoms, laugh when someone says a genital or can't openly discuss sex without cracking jokes.  

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:33 am
Well for right now I'm 15 and I hate the idea of having sex. I just hate it. Most girls and boys these days are doing it just so they can act cool. My idea of having sex is with a partner I KNOW I can trust. (That and I'm waiting in tell I'm 21 or older) From what my mother has told me, having sex is like something special that you don't want to give away to just anyone. She made an example of a new born baby. And when you get to hold him/her for the first time and you dont want to let go. That's what she said it was like. She regrets losing her Virginity mainly because she purely hates the person she gave it to. (My father. The worst man to ever live in my thoughts =~=) So that's my opinion I guess. And I know some people are going to try and tell me different because I'm such a young age and blah blah blah. But it's my opinion ^~^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 am
I'm all for the whole 'Marriage before the Sexy Times' but not everyone is. I'd suggest waiting until your twenties, becoming mature in your life, calm, serene and basically like you're okay. Stress probably won't make the situation better...

I mean, it's a special thing. Like Kumiko said, "having sex is like something special that you don't want to give away to just anyone" and I agree. Deflowering or whatever you may call it deserves to be with someone who you know you can rely on, someone you're probably going to be with a long time.

But then again, trucks, man. Trucks and the back seat of cars...not very classy.  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nightmare Pumpkin Knight

Blessed Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:49 am
I feel that sex is for anyone who feels like their ready.
I know for sure that there are children who act very mature (in no naughty way) but it makes more sense if it was around teenage years.

as for me, I never done it yet! sweatdrop  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces