Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
RP in Zombie survival!! (Read first post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:30 pm
~Victoria~"I will have to agree with Dustin on this one. There aren't many of us left nor did I expect to find this many people today but we all have to stick together and look out for one another in order to survive this."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:43 pm
Fights, money, greed, why...

Ichigo Naito
User Image

Ichigo sighed. "If kuwa wouldn't mind. I could sneak him out for a bit so he could get some air?" Ichgo sighed, sitting back now gently, leaning against the wall. "OR I could just go..." fixing her ponytail again. "Because I'm just throwing my two cents in saying this stuffy room looking at thoe monsters will only make him sorrowful... " Trying to reach out for kuwa. Probably to get shunned.

Am I no longer ashamed of them... but afraid of love

shanice_rocks

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:49 pm
Dustin looked down over the city "hmmmmm I'm not sure, there isn't a very high concentration of them over here but its almost night time and you don't want to be caught outside at night.......so if you really have to then I guess you could but it will still be risky. I intend to stay here for the night at least so you can rely on me to let you back in, from the second floor up this place is impenetrable" he scratched his head and shrugged "so as long as you stay within a reasonable distance to the front or back gate then I guess there isn't to much of a problem"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:54 pm
~Victoria~"I'll be staying here too. I don't have enough time to make it back to my manor before night fall. I have drinks and food in my back pack. Come see me if you're hungry or if you get hurt. I have medical supplies."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

shanice_rocks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Ichigo Naito
User Image

Ichigo sighed "Sorry, I just want to help... Being what I use to be isn't much help amongst you all..." Lighting a dupee to relax her mind. she loaded up on everything her papa had left... a backpack stuff with s**t, a two utility belts. Ichigo was racked with every weapon and drug to relax her mind. "So... I'll leave it up to Kuwa."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:03 pm
(we're all still on the roof by the way, just trying to clear up some confusion)

Dustin kinda sighed and raised his eyebrow "I know this isn't really my place, since we all have ways to coop, but I'd advise against going out there under the influence of drugs. I've seen to many drunks and junkies get pulled away and not even being in the right mind to know it was happening allready, and I'd hate to see it happen to you, why not stay with us for the night and we can head out tommorow. If you still don't want to tag along that fine but for the mean time you might as well make use of the resources we have" he smiled at her reassuringly hoping she would stay. he didn't want her to get hurt just because she didn't feel like she belonged.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:07 pm
~Victoria~"yes, you must stay and that way of thinking won't help you in the long run."*victoria looked at her weapons and at her* "I think you're going to be a great help and obviously you have survived this long, you are a strong young lady who can defend and protect anyone she wants. We need more kick-a** girls like you but if you keep thinking you're not going to be help and going out there thinking like that being on drugs is going to get you killed. You're no help to us when you're dead."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Ichigo Naito
User Image

Ichigo sighed, her mind being clouded by the weed, resting against the wall as her ponytails hid her tears. "Ok... I'll stay... I've been wandering for the past week as it is... I need rest to get back into a stage of sanity. Too much death and depression." Ichigo sighed "I-Is there a bed.. I think I might need to green out tonight if were gonna be travelling tomorrow." Yawning gently, smoking more of the fatty. "If anyone wants to clear there mind they can.. once in awhile it'll help with all this depression...aslong as you can sleep after. Otherwise you get none."

shanice_rocks

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:21 pm
~Victoria~"Dustin, you know this place better than I do, is there anywhere safe for her to sleep?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Ichigo Naito
User Image

Ichigo sighed after the talk about drugs. rubbing her eyes. "Hey.. dont judge my abuse... I was discarded at birth.. the orphanage was shut down... Papa found me.. at first I was a drug mule.. I never used anything but weed, It was to clear my mind of the abuse of the co-workers.. soon I began getting deeper and deeper into it. The business gave me money.. till one day the virus got papa... I had to kill him. now im here." Crying now. "I can't be strong any longer.. I had no family.. no friends.. just a job... now nothing? " crushing the dubee. Tossing it out the window. "just... I wanna be useful but everytime I try I think back on what I was." Crying harder and harder. "I'm sorry everyone...I'm sorry."

shanice_rocks

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:47 pm
*Victoria walked up to her~"This is not your fault at all. None of it. None of what happened. You don't have to be alone anymore. We can be your friends, and if you can't be strong then I'll be strong for you. You just have to let me."*She held her hand out to Ichigo*

"Lets find a bed for you to lay down in."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:47 pm
Dustin nodded "yeah I went through and cleared the building out when I first got here" most of the apartments here were being used so they are furnished the only problem is that most are also covered in blood" he got up from the ledge and walked over to Ichigo and hugged her "there there no need to cry. thats all in the past now and we won't hold it against you, come on I'll help you find a clean room to sleep in" he smiled trying to lighten her mood and started walking with her to the door leading off the roof.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:53 pm
~Victoria~"Come on Kuwa. Lets go."

*Victoria started to follow Dustin and Ichigo*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Ichigo Naito
User Image

Ichigo looked up. "Miss.. do you know what hurts the most.. what I never told anyone.. Was that when I finally found out who my mamma was. I found out she had her own family and I was no one. " Standing up, Ichigo leaned onto Victoria. It was the first moment she showed anyone that she had a limp. Ignoring it quite quickly though, trying to walk normal. "maybe i'll just wander around the visinity for a bit. Till my mind clears and till the drugs stop... Then ill get my composure back. Im sorry"Ichigo sighed After feeling the other man hug her she blushed, hugging back, not wanting to let go . Her thoughts foggy and her heart heavy.

shanice_rocks

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:10 pm
*Victoria felt bad for her~"She's going to pass out. Just carry her. She needs to rest."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games