Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:01 am
I just take the entire image and break it down chunk by chunk using the fuzzy tool. The images turn out alright, I guess...but I don't know how to color by layer.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:20 pm
Sera Trystfall
I just take the entire image and break it down chunk by chunk using the fuzzy tool. The images turn out alright, I guess...but I don't know how to color by layer.

Are you just painting/repainting what you select, using the paintbrush?

And why are you using layers then, unless you're masking something, but it sounds like you're not?  

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:51 am
BLARGH
QUESTION~!
Since Zurumon is normal, we could get it as an extra partner. And when you digivolve it, it will turn into a Pagumon, no? My actual question is; DMA says Pagumon could digivolve into a Gazimon which is a restricted Digimon. But I thought there is a rule about that you can't get a restricted Digimon through the Tp shop. Or was it that you can't get a restricted Digimon that has a title beside their name through the Tp shope for example Demon Lords, Olympus Twelve, ect?
So which one is the right one? The first one or the second one? All of the restricted Digimons or only the one that have a title?
I just want to reassure myself about this so I won't regret it when I order it as my second extra partner at the Tp shop ^^;;

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:53 am
No title.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:06 am
Black_Blood Cat
BLARGH
QUESTION~!
Since Zurumon is normal, we could get it as an extra partner. And when you digivolve it, it will turn into a Pagumon, no? My actual question is; DMA says Pagumon could digivolve into a Gazimon which is a restricted Digimon. But I thought there is a rule about that you can't get a restricted Digimon through the Tp shop. Or was it that you can't get a restricted Digimon that has a title beside their name through the Tp shope for example Demon Lords, Olympus Twelve, ect?
So which one is the right one? The first one or the second one? All of the restricted Digimons or only the one that have a title?
I just want to reassure myself about this so I won't regret it when I order it as my second extra partner at the Tp shop ^^;;

It's completely fine if a Digimon evolves into a restricted, things like those happen frequently. Like Koremon Digivolving into restricted SlashAngemon or Leormon Evolving into a Limited BantyoLeomon.
On rare occasions, if a Digimon, say Divermon or Phascomon was being given away in a contest/event/Auction, then it is fine to evolve it into a Group because those Digimon are rarely offered to tamers. Now, if someone just grabbed a GrapLeomon and attempted to evolve it into one of the Olympus Twelve Digimon, it wont work. Same thing follows for BlackGatomon that can turn into Lilithmon. It can't in the TP shop, but DNAing is another option.

Just no one can get a restricted as easily without dealing with Unexpecting, mode changing...ect.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:50 am
Yay! Thankies, Windy~ C:

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:50 am
hey, i got a question.

why can't chaosmon digivolve to ultimate chaosmon??  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:24 pm
I was wondering, if a digimon that I armor digivolve has a direct digivolution line that it can go into ie: Flawizardmon-Mistymon can I digivolve to the next form or are Armor Digimon no longer allowed to regular digivolve. (trying to figure out how to get Mistymon.)  

guitargoober101

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
guitargoober101
I was wondering, if a digimon that I armor digivolve has a direct digivolution line that it can go into ie: Flawizardmon-Mistymon can I digivolve to the next form or are Armor Digimon no longer allowed to regular digivolve. (trying to figure out how to get Mistymon.)

Armor cannot digivolve, plus Mistymon I think is a Special Digimon which are extremely rare...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:29 pm
ichigo ivan ow
hey, i got a question.

why can't chaosmon digivolve to ultimate chaosmon??
ultimat chaosmon is a four way dna digivolution  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

guitargoober101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:37 pm
levelnight20
guitargoober101

Armor cannot digivolve, plus Mistymon I think is a Special Digimon which are extremely rare...

K thanks that's what I was wondering, I trying to figure out what digimon I will be trying to obtain in the future, Thanks for you're time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:47 pm
so any one know if armor clash are available again, cause if they are yhen I get some fun digimon tonight  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:48 pm
Zadoc the 27th
so any one know if armor clash are available again, cause if they are yhen I get some fun digimon tonight
Not at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:56 pm
Mametyramon of Pandamon?  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:04 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Mametyramon of Pandamon?
well for me, a guy attempting to get an olympian, I would get regular mamemon, that way I could dna to get merukimon, but I'm not you, and your not me, neither one really does anything digimon wise that you need, however pandamon is a beast, your old profession.  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games