Submit

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:37 am
Even if the other woman was doing a good job hiding her interest, Amanda felt uncomfortable at any scrutiny from her. She had already chosen not to give her name, and was just as glad when Len made up a name for her. She doubted they'd be talking much more the rest of the way, so she wouldn't even have to try hard to remember the fake name. "Thanks for the help, Terra," Amanda replied to the introduction, but her discomfort was evidenced in both her tone and her stance - she would have been just as happy to have the other fae not join them. And the fact that Len was acting so on edge told her that even if she didn't know why, she was right.

As they walked, she still stayed close to Len, but as much because she didn't trust Terra as from any desire to be near the faefox.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:46 am
"Ameiko. How lovely to meet you." Terra said. She tilted her head. The name seemed familiar. She ad done a bit of research into Len's background (never knew when you'd have to blackmail someone or take a hostage or who knew what else, always good to have all the information.) Wasn't Meiko the name of the woman who had raised him and his missing sister? He had mentioned her once, when Terra had been prying what information she could from him. Or was it Ameiko and she was remembering incorrectly...? Well, one way or another this girl was clearly important to Len. She would bear watching.

She hung a bit behind the two as they walked, actually keeping an eye on the shadows. Once or twice, she thought she noticed something, and she summoned up a bit of fire as a warning. She was not to be messed with, and the Reg and Fox were under her protection for the moment-they were not to be messed with either.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:13 pm
Len kept abnormally quiet for the rest of the walk. Until they got to the main island. He then looks back, Terra was still there. He was hoping maybe she would have gotten board and left when the were leaving Mevarron. That's when he notice Terra's wings showing. He quickly took off his backpack, then his jacket and put the jacket on her back.

"Wear this okay? Your.." He was about to say her wings were showing, but then he remembered Amanda probably didn't realize she was a demon yet. "You look cold." He then looks at Amanda, he couldn't take her all the way home, not with Terra. He didn't want to risk her knowing where Amanda lived.

"This, this is far enough. The main island is normally safe. And.." He looks behind Amanda at the raising sun. "It is almost morning." It was a very colorful sunrise, and he caught himself looking too long at it. He snaps out of the daze and picks his backpack back up, holding it in his hands.

"I, I'll look for you. I mean, for any gig you get. And come to it. Maybe we can talk more then. Well, not during it, of course, but after. If you don't have anything else to do after it." He was rambling. He just didn't really know what to say, he only knew he didn't want to say the words 'good bye'.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:58 pm
Amanda was disappointed by the silence. She liked talking with the fox, even if the conversation did seem to keep straying into uncomfortable territory. She glanced at him a few times, but never behind her, at the woman following them. She couldn't stop that creeping feeling on the back of her neck, that Len's friend was trouble, but they also clearly couldn't shake her.

She had hoped that the fox would walk her the rest of the way home, but when he stopped, she realized that wasn't going to happen. She had started to assume it was because he didn't want Terra to see where they went - he had acted earlier like he didn't trust her, either - but then he offered her his jacket. Amanda had no clue what to think at that, they must be fairly close... he hadn't offered her his jacket. She was surprised to be just slightly hurt, but after the earlier part of the night it didn't sting as much as it might once have.

She gave him a half-smile, disappointed in leaving him but, well... her heart was still aching a bit. She needed some time to herself anyway. "It was good to see you, Len." After a quick glance at Terra, she leaned forward and gave him a quick hug anyway. "I'll keep an eye out for you."

She quickly turned, before either he or she could change their minds, and started to walk on. She waved over her shoulder to Len - definitely not to Terra - and called back, "Bye!" And then there was a turn in the path, and she was gone.

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:38 pm
Terra chuckled and took the jacket, slinging it over her shoulders. "So chivalrous, Len. I suppose at least that hasn't changed." She said. She was also a bit amused by his clear desire to ensure no one noticed what she was. Of course, here on the main island, that could be trouble. Never knew when someone who fancied him or herself a hunter of demons was around.

Her eyebrows flicked up when they stopped. Oh cute, he didn't want her to know where his friend lived. As if she couldn't ferret that out if she decided to! But she gave the girl a surprisingly genuine smile and a wave goodbye, not saying anything. Once the Reg was out of sight, she turned to Len.

"Now, I believe we ought to discuss what I want from you...it's nothing major, really...I have two young children, and while I do love caring for them, and their father is around on occasion, I simply cannot watch them all the time...I need a babysitter..."

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff