Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mind's house of Back-2-School Customs: winners post 5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:11 am
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Drith

.:Usdia Soquili:.
.:Moderate Edited Soquili:.

Colorist wanted:
Mind
Name: Drith
Owner: FitzRoyal
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Shrewd
Breed: Skull Rabbit (for the bottom it can be TWEWY cosplay)
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Most of this is CC based on the pin. I'd love for her to look similar to the TWEWY zodiac soq.

Base = Usdia

Colors = Based on the pin

Mane/Tail = Custom edited (not stock), based on the pin

Accessories/objects = A rabbit skull helm...that's based on the pin (don't need an unmasked version for this one. She won't be taking it off)

A matching cell phone

and any other CC edits/accessories based on the pin (I would love lace ^_^) Thanks.

Reference image(s):
Skull Rabbit Pin

Stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult):
Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
See description.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:23 am

.:Usdia (Hair/Jewelry Edits Only):.
Colorist wanted: Mind
Name of horse: Cypress
Owner: Dragonhutner66
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Gentle
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
I would like his coat to be #29813e,the patterns color to be #aeaeae and light black for the hair,his eyes will need to be #b77cc4.I was hoping for him to have some type of floral design in a way,something along the lines of cherry blossoms or ivy with morning glories and for his hair to be curly.
Reference image(s): N/A
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: N/A

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:23 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Kelpi Soquili:.
Name of horse: Sunreaver
Owner: Lady Argentum Draconis
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Elitist
Breed: WoW Mount
Description (fin/membrane/fin spine/tail colors/eye color etc):
--Please Use Alt 2 Kelpi Lines--
--Eyes: Yellow
--Body: Gray with golden underbelly and red back. Red at the bottom of all fins and spines with darker gray bordering then fading to light gray then to the darker gray at the ends with gold tips.
--Tail: Same as body color only fading to lightish purple
Reference image(s): x x
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Premade Tag Number: n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): x
Hair/clothing edits: None  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:21 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: Starscream
Owner: Celestial Requiem
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Treacherous
Breed: Decepticon
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Wing style 3 with smooth feathers, ram horns and devil tail two. His body color should be white or really light grey(lighter than the grey in the picture). I'd like the Decepticon symbol in the middle of his wing and turned sideways so it's turned the same way the wing is (If that makes sense. x__x''). Wild mane in dark grey/black with the same color as his body, blue and red for the feathers colored however. Perhaps his eyes glowing a bit?
Hair/clothing edits (if any): The armor doesn't have to be exact to the image and I'm perfectly fine with edits being made for the sake of fitting it to the horse. Essentially, I want a breastplate and armor on back and front legs as well as some sort of face plate. Instead of the snarl, I'd like him to be smirking.
Reference image(s): Starscream Decepticon Symbol Naked Armor (This is just a general idea, feel free to change the armor any if you feel it looks better a different way)
Default accessory color(s)?: -
Premade Tag Number:
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Purple
Tag BG (for custom tag): Starscream or Decepticon symbol? 8D;

Total: 2mil (base) + 500k (heavy edits) = 2.5mil  

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:26 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edited Regular Soquili
Colorist wanted: Mindsend
Name of horse: Kalias
Owner: Revel1984
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Broken.
Breed: Gypsy
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): - Draft type - "Roman" nose bridge and fluffy draft fetlocks please - Palomino like in the referance image, and dappled like it too, large white blaze just like in the ref image but without the pink on the muzzle. Silvery cream mane and tail and fetlock feathering (same colour up to the knee then blending into the fur, rather than a straight colour change). Creamy hooves. Hairstyle (see edits). Eyes are a dark ice blue, with slight red flecks (if the flecks arent possible then just deep icy blue)
Reference image(s): Image - http://i47.tinypic.com/23gzfps.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Cream and Silver
Premade Tag Number: 008 - A New Day By Ameh
Hair/clothing edits (if any) Mane/Tail - Messy, unkempt as if he's not been keeping himself groomed, something like this? ( http://i56.tinypic.com/9qw9wg.jpg ) ((if it's possible to get something like the Wild mane feathers acessories in the mane??), Simple chain necklace ( http://i39.tinypic.com/v3ov3o.jpg ) with an amethyst pendant (this style - http://i48.tinypic.com/2ypkg7n.jpg .... but this colour - http://i48.tinypic.com/2vt32p3.jpg ) also if it is possible to make the crystal glow? (doesnt matter if not)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:32 am
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

.:UniAngeni:.
Name of horse: Sorcha
Owner: Faithofthefallen
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Impish
Breed: Angeni/unicorn
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from):Angeni of Enchantment
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body: Base color is creamy pale (almost white) beige. Fades to palest ivory on stomach, inside of legs, chest, neck and in a blaze down her face.

hydrangea blue, violet, and creamy light tan dappling on her legs, hindquarters, and the bridge of her nose. fades to creamy tan at the end of her nose. Some golden and light violet swirly marks and dots on her back and flanks, and gold around her eyes and extending a bit down either side of her blaze.

Hooves: Light bluish violet
Mane: hydrangea blue, voluminous, long(almost reaching her hooves), layered and wild curls (not sausage curls), voluminous. Scattered strands (and single)beads in her mane(gold and violet circles, stars?). along with purple and blue hydrangeas and orchids as you see fit. feel free to take artistic liberties with the styling, and really any part of this soquili!

Tail: Matches with mane,extremely voluminous, the top of her tail high and extremely curly and straight with beading at the bottom. same color blue, drags behind her, some purple and blue flowers in her tail
Wings: Style 2, (maybe transparent?), see ref pic for color idea. Violet, golden, blue
Horn: matches wings
Eyes: Fluorescent Violet
Accessories: beading in mane and tail, blue and violet butterflies around her. scattered flowers (hydrangeas and orchids)and leaves in her mane and tail. Maybe some strands of beads as necklaces or draped across her wings.
Fetlocks: Regular angeni fetlocks, light creamy tan with spots the same at the dappling.
Reference image(s):
Hair color
Type of curl(girl's curls)
Hair color 2
Flowers
Flowers/dappling
flowers
Flower
Hair style again
Idea for flowers in hair
Wings
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Blue, violet, gold
Premade Tag Number: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Heavy Hair edits  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:35 am

.:Angeni/Unicorn Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Unknown

Name of horse: Lafiel

Owner: XBlind-DarknessX

Temper (one word for horse's personality): Indomitable

Breed: Steel Angel

Theme: Iron Will

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Raven black hair sweeps down in tight waves until below his shoulders, turning a light gold at the very tips. His bangs go halfway down his face and end much like in the picture for the color of his body. He has socks that go up his legs as well, a dark brown almost appearing black and a stripe that matches that coloring going down his spine until reaching his tail (He is a dun horse.) His tail falls equally in the same manner, coming to a halt just before reaching the ground. His eye color would be brown but due to the steel contraption resembling a strange head stall that blinds him his eyes are hidden from sight. Scars run out from beneath the headstall, jagged and old resembling the pattern of an 'X'. There are also a few scars on his body, one on his belly, on his inner right hind leg and on the outside of the left hind leg (Addition of more scars would be cool, these are just a must. Get creative with it please!). His wings are the same black as his hair, they are marked with scars and some of the feathers are tattered and torn. (Don't know if this is possible, will discuss with colorist upon custom obtaining success.) From his troubled brow protrudes a horn, steel in consistancy and broken off toward the top, creating an uneven jagged point.

Edits: Around his neck he wears a black leather collar along with a dog tag which has imprinted on its silver surface a barcode with numbers beneath of it. {325536-26435} (Spells Fallen-Angel on cellphone keypad.) The collar will be depicted below but off of each loop hangs a chain. Some of the chains break off before getting very long while others tumble to the ground. They look rusted and some of the links look broken at the ends. On his feet he wears cuffs that will be depicted below as well. His feet are in the fluffy style (I would like custom fluff if that is possible, just go with the flow on it.) and his body is that of a Warhorse I would like him to look kind of like a friesan with those lines. Rather than the normal smile he wears more of a serious expression, a frown. On his head there is a contraption formed purely of metal that covers his eye, goes around his nose and around his chin much like a headstall, a picture will be below along with pictures of his hair and scars. I would also like it to look as though there is mist rising from the ground beneath his feet. Perhaps some black feathers blowing around or something. I would like the more elaborate Angeni wing style (style 2) but without the long feathers near the withers, don't want to hide any scars. I want him to look eery and tormented because his personality is the polar opposite. Anything you would like to add to this in order to complete my dream would be fantastic! Please don't hold back! I gave you the basics now twist them around for me.

Reference image(s): Dun Color, Example of stripe down his back, Steel, Weld marks
Hair
Tail
Scar on belly and rear inner leg
Neck Gear and Leg Cuffs
Head gear and eye scar
Collar
Hair inspiration
Friesan

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult

Default accessory color(s)?: Honey color, Steel/metallic gray, dark brown and black.

Tag frame color: Gray

Tag feather color: The feather looks as though it were dipped in steel.

Hair/clothing edits (if any): The hair explanation is above.

Background: I would like the background to be dark as well. I am going for a custom BG. I would like there to be like gray tall grass and a hill silhoutted by a grayish purple sky. On top of the hill sits a tree, gnarled with clawlike branches reaching skyward. Above the tree a fork of lightening strikes, looking as though it is about to hit the tree. Any questions? Please ask. Also if you play with it and find something with those same lines that looks better like colorwise or something let me know.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:58 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Kirin Halfbreed Soquili:.
Name of horse: Lorin
Owner: Faid Shadowlight
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Spunky
Breed: Urchin
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body - Kirin style body, hooves & tail. NO SCALES!! Apart for a few in small groups by her eyes and horn. Body colour is a light creamy tan with slightly darker tan/spice coloured dapples that are subtly different in colour. The few scales on her face are jewel toned, I'll leave them CC even though I coloured them on the ref. Hoof colour is also CC.

Horn - Custom see ref. But vaguely based on style 2

Mane - Off white or very pale cream, with light purple stripes. Style wise it gets complicated, I'd like something cute, fun and a little messy, a mix of long, short, straight and curly with a long braid on one side. There are some refs that you can mix and match with. Have fun with it and enjoy the mix and match.

Tail - The hair on the tip is the same colour as the mane. And also has a small purple scarf tied to it.

EDITS

Scarf - Long and dark forest green, the very ends are pattened with embroydered with leaves.

Front Legwarmers - Based on hand/arm warmers, purple in colour and a little looser and saggy than the ref.

Back legwarmers - Based on the boot covers in the original art work, loose and dark forest green, held in place by fine leather straps.

Dagger - See ref for example, it goes in her back boot.

Earrings - A mix of diamond/ jeweled studs and golden hoops, they will glint and sparkle in the light.

Reference image(s):
User Image
Hair 1
Hair 2
Hair 3
Dagger
Original artwork - By Me

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: 013 - Muddy Swamp by Ameh
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Edits are mentioned in the description, I will list them here:
Mane
Earrings
Front legwarmers
Back legwarmers
Scarf
Dagger
Scarf on the tail

Pricing - 1.3 mil + 500k = 1.8 mil (approximate based on what I think the edit level is)  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:02 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON
(Isn't that the truth xD)

.:Edited Halfbreed Uni/Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Demi (earth)
Owner: bella dea
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Nurturing
Breed: Wood Nymph?
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Greenish blue eyes to match ref 2. Auburn hair. The rest pretty much go crazy with the reference
Reference image(s): Pic 1 Pic 2
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Tag frame: Spring Flowers / 018
Tag feather color: complimentary
Hair/clothing edits:
- flower/vine crown of some sort, color is up to you
- a large white silken flowy sash that hangs over her whole body.
- Long, dark auburn hair that falls in waves to the ground.
- Vine necklace, bracelets? pretty much anything that would fit
- Butterflies surrounding her or sitting on her perhaps? color is up to you
- her body color is up to you as well.. but i was think perhaps a tan or maybe even mocha color with green hooves with the swirls going up her legs.. kinda like in ref 2.

Tweek this as you see fit these are only ideas! If you have an idea run with it!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:12 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Doodle p***s

.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Nayeli
Owner: Doodle p***s
Temper : Saucy
Breed: Az Cardinal
Description: I'd like her on the draft lines, with the feathering and the roman nose. And I'd like her colored like the birds in the ref images, her mane to be in a long thick braid with whipsy bangs, her tail to be long and pool her back hooves. At the top of her tail, I'd like the larger flower in the ref, and the same flower to be tied at the end of her braid. Around the larger flower I'd like the smaller flowers in the ref, as well as have a few of the smaller flowers in her tail. Her mane and tail color are CC.

I'd like the bracelets and necklace like in the ref images, but the gems to be a warm amber/honey color. Her eyes to be a tropical blue color.
Reference image(s):
Bird ref::
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DeadlyInnocence/soqoili/1_PyrrhuloxiaMale.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DeadlyInnocence/soqoili/9628_Pyrrhuloxia_05-18-2008.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DeadlyInnocence/soqoili/3547240116_e30a466110.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DeadlyInnocence/soqoili/img_0345xy.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DeadlyInnocence/soqoili/pyrrhuloxia_male.gif
Big flower ref:: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DeadlyInnocence/soqoili/OVEchinopsis.jpg
Small flower ref::
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DeadlyInnocence/soqoili/Jatropha-macrorhiza-1.jpg
Jewelry ref::
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DeadlyInnocence/soqoili/jems.jpg
Soq ref I mostly just like the wing..
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/DeadlyInnocence/soqoili/SoqRef.png
Which stage you want them to start as?:: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Thick, long braided mane, long thick tail, larger flower at the top of her tail, with smaller flowers around the large flower, and throughout her tail, large flower at the tie of her braid.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

dracoXK

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:26 pm

.:Seathi (Hair/Jewelry Edits Only):.
Colorist wanted: Mind <3
Name of horse: Oncorhynchus mykiss (means rainbow trout)
Owner: dracoXK
Temper (one word for horse's personality): bright
Breed: Seathi
~hair is black with bright rainbow beads woven in her hair
~Eyes are bright rainbow, one is red-orange-yellow the other is green-blue-indigo-purple.
~Her body should be a faded rainbow. The light-red at her head, and ending with the faded purple on her tail. Not bright like her eyes though
~ Hooves are black as well as her fins. Hooves are black and fins are black as well.
~ Around the bottem of her tail and hooves have bright rainbow beaded breaclets.
Reference image(s):
Default accessory color(s)?: Rainbows~
Premade Tag Number: 012 (if I can use it, if not the standard seethi works :3)
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:40 pm

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mindsend <33
Name of horse: Muse
Owner: Pixel-x-Bunny
Temper: Elegant
Breed: Muse
Theme: Inspiration
Description:

Wings: See almost any ref. Either angeni wing style. Feet wings same as head wings.

Eye color: White iris and pupil and also glowing white :3

Hair color: See 'main ref'. I wouldn't really know what to call it...dark teal?

Hair style: See 'main ref'

Body color: light blue/green tinted (purple on hooves and tail tips). Iridescent-like (i.e, if she were in the sunlight she would be glistening white) Kind of a shiny pelt. Medium colored teal swirls on her front/back legs, hind, and face. ( on the Muse Ref 3, markings like those)

Hooves are white.

Reference image(s): [Main Ref] [Muse Ref 1: Good body tint example] [Muse Ref 2] [Muse Ref 3: Markings Example] [Choker] [Choker for Hooves: But color of first choker] [Crappy Ref but good for colors]

User Image

Default accessory color: --
Tag frame color: Light blue
Tag feather color: Lightpink & Purple
Tag BG: Magic Forest (005)
Hair/clothing edits:

Hair Edit: Like it's seen in 'main ref' I love long hair x3 <3

Tails: Like seen in Any ref (Best shown in Main and 3rd ref) If the tails aren't allowed because there are multiple and they are feathers then give her a long tail same look and color as her her with the feathers draped over-top :3

Necklace: Instead of the one shown in the main ref give her this choker in the exact color and this on her two front hooves, but in the color of the choker.

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:45 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Alicorn Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Ayleen
Owner: [ Lady Kiya ]
Temper: Cheerful
Breed: Hornless Alicorn
Description: She'll have no horn, but wings and uni tail. Braid long and just like ref. Rose thorn markings up all four legs like ref. Colors exactly like ref.
Reference image(s): [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Anything that matches
Premade Tag Number: Anything that matches
Tag frame color (for custom tag): anything that matches
Tag feather color (for custom tag):anything that matches
Tag BG (for custom tag): anything that matches
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Long braid edit.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:56 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Quote:
.:Regular Soquili:.

Name of horse: Lithium
Owner: Novablu
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Electric
Breed: Spirited

+ Soft, soot-black base coat with well-defined, jet black leopard spots across the pelt.
+ Skull-marking with chipped away muzzle and eye-holes, spine markings, and rib markings. The ribs should have arrows at the tips. Forelegs have skeleton markings; the hooves should even encompass this, have a 'smaller' hoof marking inside the hoof, having the markings trail up her legs, remniscent of a real horse skeleton, and then turn to arrows at the tops. All bone markings are in an electric blue. See reference for markings.
+ Eye is ice-blue, with the 'whites' black, so the only color is the iris. Brows should match the color of the marking on the face.
+ Pale white-blue mane and tail. Edited mane, Forever Foal tail. See edits section for details.

Reference image(s): [base pattern] and [main reference] and [Van, necklace reference, but only two-tiered] and Leg warmers and Bangs/hair

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories
Premade Tag Number: NA

Hair/clothing edits (if any)

Edit 1: Long Mane (extending past the knees) : Mane is layered/spiked/punkish, with a rocker/emo feel. Bangs should cover smallest/farthest eye. Color is pale blue-white. For bangs/foremane, with layered/spiked mane going down her neck.

Edit 2: Up to 3 minor edits:

1) black spiked cuff bracelet on one foreleg. (Something like this, but only one row of spikes)
2) two-tiered necklace of thin glowsticks like this, but only two-tiered. One is lime green, one is hot pink, both should glow/cast a glow on the base coat.
3) One or two small shiny silver/blue peacock feathers near the ear.

Edit 3: A piece of Partial Clothing (really long wrap scarf, skirt, knapsack, shinguards, vest, etc.):
1) A pair of legwarmers on her hind legs, black fabric with lime green ribbon. Ends (down towards the hooves) should have billowy lace. The tops (up by knees) should be a V shape.

Note: Soquili in reference is mine.

Total: 550k

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:07 pm

Twins!

.:Angeni:.
Name of horse: Yunai
Owner: AlexiaSilver
Temper: Delicate.
Theme: Angeni of Purity.
Description:
She would be on Draft lines, with the optional leg feathering.

Base Color: A light creamy tan, with white dapple. She would have white socks on all of her legs.

Body Edits: Feathering on her chest, and belly. Her hoof hair would be very fluffy and long, and she would have hair running up the back of her legs. Hair would run down her back joining to her tail.

Eye Color:Soft light pink.

Wings: Style 2.
Wing color: White.

Mane and Tail Color:Light Pastel Rainbow. (See Reference)

Mane: Very long and Fluffy, going down into a soft pile onto the ground. Bangs covering her right eye, bangs on the other side clipped back with a golden pin, decorated by a amber jewel. Flowers decorate her hair.

Tail: Similar to her mane in style, also with flowers. (Like a waterfall of hair!)

Hoof Color: White, with golden dust.

Jewelry/Acessories:
-Bull nose piercing. (White Gold)
-Lightly colored butterflies.
-Jewelry! Acessories! Add your own flare to it that you'd think fit the Angeni of Purity! (Like lace!)
-A small white fluffy kitty, crouched down. Maybe ready to pounce at one of the butterflies?

Reference image(s):
Rainbow hair
Pouncing kitty

Which stage you want them to start as? Basket.
Default accessory color(s)?: ~
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Look up.

-----

.:Angeni:.
Name of horse: Will decide later.
Owner: AlexiaSilver
Temper: Naive.
Theme: Angeni of Innocents.
Description:
She would be on Draft lines, with the optional leg feathering.

Base Color: A light grey, with white dapple. She would have black socks on all of her legs.

Body Edits: Feathering on her chest, and belly. Her hoof hair would be very fluffy and long, and she would have hair running up the back of her legs. Hair would run down her back joining to her tail.

Eye Color:Soft dark pink.

Wings: Style 2.
Wing color: Black.

Mane and Tail Color:Darker shaded Rainbow. (See Reference)

Mane: Very long and Fluffy, going down into a soft pile onto the ground. Bangs covering her right eye, bangs on the other side clipped back with a Silver pin, decorated by a Black jewel. Flowers decorate her hair. (I love your hairstyles, mind! If you think that ringlettes or anything will make their own styles more gorgeous, feel free to adjust- Just try to keep the length?)

Tail: Similar to her mane in style, also with flowers. (Like a waterfall of hair!)

Hoof Color: Black, with silver dust.

Jewelry/Accesories:
-Bull nose piercing. (Dark Silver)
-Darker colored butterflies.
-Jewelry! Acessories! Add your own flare to it that you'd think fit the Angeni of Innocents! (Like lace!)
-A small black fluffy kitty. Maybe peering around one of her wings/legs?

Reference image(s):
Rainbow hair (Only darker!)

Which stage you want them to start as? Basket (It's up to you if you want to use any of their edits/material items in their basket/foal stages!)
Default accessory color(s)?: ~
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Look up.

(If their color differences make them too different, tell me and I'll adjust their forms to make them more similar. )

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff