Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
♣The 2nd Lucky Cafe♣[Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image

I sighed heavily. " Alright but I'm going to head to the kitchen so that I can get started cooking instead ok."

I rushed back towards the kitchen so that I wouldn't have to be seen like this. I began to think to myself, Man this new boss is a bit weird, but it's better than my last job and we get to wear these cute clothes. I smile really big as I spun around and headed for the kitchen once again.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image

Silver blushed, embarrassed. She walked up to the guys. "H-hello, would you like to come and take a seat?" She asked, using a fake cutesy voice.  

Ai Hasana

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:20 am
((My bad. I called you Mr. Hikari))

Roselina looked to the man and turned back to Ms. Hikari.
"OK, well, I'll just be going back there, to the kitchen now..." she said in an uncertain voice.
"Creepy guys...."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:46 am
User Image
((is this okay?))
Caelyn made her way across the cafe to stand next to Silver. Her cheeks were a faint pink too.
"How may we help you?" she asked, her voice filled with caution. She had the sudden urge to hold Silver's hand.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:11 pm
User Image

Silver glanced at Caelyn. She quickly stood closer to her. She reached for Caelyn's hand from behind her back and grabbed it. "chill...." She mouthed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:22 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia didn't know what to do about the guys."Everyone looks better then me so i should sit this one out..."Her voice was low as she now was sitting far from the others.What was worse was the kimono was so embarrassing.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:56 pm
Hikari had a bad feeling about the 2 guys. "It's okay, girl's. I can handle it from here!" Hikari exclaimed walking over to the guys, "Welcome guests! I will be your host for today, let me lead you to your seat." Hikari walked led the 2 guys to a booth all the way at the end of the diner to not disrupt the other customers. "What will is your order?"
The two guys looked at each other, "W-we'll h-h-have s-something sweet but sour and another dish spicy and hot." One of the guys stuttered at first.
"Oh, we have strawberry tarts to fit your sweet and sour tastes and a kimchi dish to spice up your taste buds," Hikari said with a smile."Look, we're not her to eat anything if you know what I mean." the 2nd guy said straight out.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image

"Oh, dear...." Silver said softly, watching Hikari.  

Ai Hasana

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:41 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia eyes went wide."What did they say!?"She wanted to act as if the two guys had just didn't say as what she just heard come out of their mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:33 pm
Raikou grabbed a katana from off a chest, "You will not talk to Hikari or the rest of the girls working here like that, you SCUM!" Raikou said holding a blade to one of the pervs neck.
"Heh, like you can kill me with a bunch of witnesses." The perv smirked.
"That's why I brought you all the way over here, so the customers won't know what's happening over here." Hikari said pointing to where a whole bunch of people were socializing. "They're at least 50 yards away so no one can see or hear you at least, when they're talking."

((you guys can join in if you want...I'm sick and twisted inside so let there be blood and gore in this diner twisted ))  

TET0 KASANE

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

Silver pulled out the two blades she had hid underneath her kimono. "Please, allow me to do the honors..." She said, a dangerous glint in her crimson eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:09 pm
"Go ahead, Silver. They're both yours," Hikari and Raikou said in unison.

TET0 KASANE

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image

"Thanks." She said. Her eyes went blank, and she instantly raised up both blades. Before anyone could blink, she quickly plunged her blades into them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:24 pm
"I'll dispose of their bodies," Raikou said dragging the two bodies down to the basement of the diner. This happened on a regular basis so they had to dispose of the bodies and feed the rats under the basement at the same time.
"Okay," Hikari said making sure that no one saw what just happened.  

TET0 KASANE

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image

"...." She sighed and licked the blood off her blades. "Please do not hesitate to call me if you ever need me to do that again." She said, pleased.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff