Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Hall (Digi-Club Forum)
≪✸-Gold Hawks-✸≫ [Closed] U/C Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:25 pm
Kiro takes his new digivice and exits to Proving Grounds  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:02 pm
[[Enter from Proving Grounds]]
Christian entered the Gold Hawks Base in search of some food, "Veemon it was so hard out there, maybe we might actually have to be as tough in the real world!" Veemon shook his head in spite to the statement. "I don't think Digimon are that aggressive to where we have to rip their fricking jaws off!" "I also agree master, we aren't that mean to humans," Guilmon squalled. "Well I don't know, but if it come to that then I must," Christian said seeing a piece of stake in the oven. He grabbed it, and put it in the microwave. After a few minutes it dinged, and he pulled it out. He set it on the placed tables, and went back to get a soda. After returning he saw his stake was gone, "Let me guess you two savages ate it?"  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:28 pm
-Announcement-

User Image "Greeting's I am Kudamon one of Seraphimon's assistants in the Proving Grounds. He is busy working on the update right now, so he has sent me to deliver a message for him. Seraphimon has decided to close the Proving Grounds until further notice, we discovered bugs in the system when we first tested it out and we are now striving to fix the problems. Once the room does open please make sure to check the announcement board in the room for details on the update. Thank you for your time." Kudamon posted the message on the Anouncement board and headed back to the training room.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:29 pm
[Marcus enters from Proving Grounds]

Marcus made his way from the training room and looked around at the tamers present. He noticed that Christian had an extra digimon with him, "Must be Jou's doing." he thought to himself as he saluted at the boy. "You guys did an awesome job in the training session. It was a bit rough and you all can most definitely do some improving, but that's what training is all about. I hope to have more of you all involved this time around."

((Christian and Level will be the only ones to get credit for this mission))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:34 pm
[Enter Kiryu and Impeirladramon]
(Since you locked the Proving Grounds I have to skip that sequence..., also when do I get my lvl. up card?)

Kiryu entered staring at the group of tamers, '' That was a bit too easy... '' Kiryu grabs his Digivice and starts to tinker with it trying to get a Digimon to apper, '' This is very aggrivating!!! ''.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:48 pm
Ehud cautiously entered the Gold Hawks Atrium constantly glancing around the beautiful architecture attempting to take it all in at once.
"Well Enoch, this place isn't to shabby huh"
Sniffing the ground in order to come to terms with the new turf, Enoch replied, "yeah i could get used to this pretty fast if we decide to call this place home a while"
"As would I", replied Ehud in a intrigued tone as he reflected on the fact that home hadn't been the same since the first time he and... Ben... had come to this place. As Ehud thought about Ben his expression became slightly more morbid and he hunched his back a little. Enoch realizing the attitude shift immediately shoved his nuzzle into Ehud's palm in a manner of comfort. "thanks man", Ehud said acknowledging the fact that he had to move forward.
Looking back up he noticed the group of tamers standing together discussing something about a mission, upon getting a little closer he heard a young blonde man refer to it in past tense "hmm, we should have started out from login mountain a day earlier, we missed the first mission."
Enoch simply replied, "Eh, thats ok, there will always be another mission"  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:08 pm
Chris sighed as he leaned back in a nearby chair. He was still a bit bothered by his run in with the head of the gold hawks. He wondered what had caused him to feel something. He shook his head snapping himself out of his thoughts. After a moment he got out of his chair. He felt bored and decided to see what was going on in the area.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:12 pm
Marcus looks down at his digivice and scrolls through the files that were saved there. He sighed reading through all the mission available but also unavailable. He desired for some action but there was nothing to be done. I wish Destino were here... He thought before pocketing his digivice and standing up. "Guess I better mingle till they come back." He pulls his digivice out once more and ejects a snowagumon. "Alright Void, time to go do some mingling." "SWEET!!!"

Marcus and his bouncing snow lizard leave the captain's room to meet with the other tamers.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:14 pm
Kiro enters the base and sighed. He may have leveled up but he didn't get his reward due to that he didn't really fight. Kiro started to be sad for a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:22 pm
Chris ended up walking into the lobby area of the base. "Hmm...sure is quiet today" He said. He quickly began to look at the pictures and smiled they were nice and he could swear some of them were familiar. He then saw a strange picture that had the leader and a person who looked similar to him. He frowned not sure what to make of it.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:25 pm
Marcus and Void approached the other tamers one had a look of confusion and the other, a look of dismay. "Hey guys, why the long faces? Today is a good day, no?" He tilted his head to the side and looked over at the two tamers, crossing his arms and tapping his foot as he waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:26 pm
Seeing a young, official looking man emerge from one of the offices, Ehud immediatly adjusted his angle in order to intercept the man halfway between both of their end destinations. As he reached the young man he stated "hello sir, were your new amateurs sent over from central. this is my partner Enoch, a Z'd Garurumon." Nodding in agreement, Enoch added, "And this young man beside me is my best friend Ehud." When they were done speaking the both moved simultaneously, Ehud put his hand out in a general greeting handshake manner, as Enoch bowed his head slightly toward Snowaugumon in a sign of submission and respect.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:33 pm
Chris turned to Marcus and faked a small smile "Don't worry sir it's nothing" He said. He looked at Marcus getting that strange feeling again. "I guess I wasn't much help during training" He said. He looked at his digivice it was definatly different looking compared to the others. He remembered that Marcus had given it to him when he first joined. He wondered if he knew something and wasn't telling him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:39 pm
Kiro looked around and he still sighed. A dark aura emerged from him. "You see boss...I am now promoted to a rookie...but I am still a amateur..." Kiro then went into a corner and went into the shape of a ball.  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:05 pm
Marcus was swarmed by the responses from the young boys. He looked from each of them and smiled before responding to each in order of their appearance. He started off saluting them at once and then turned to this newest member. "Well I'd like to welcome you to the Gold Hawks, I'm your captain Marcus... Marcus Egos. I hope to see some sort of progress from you." He then turned to both of the other boys that seemed to be having the same problem. "Well I can tell you this, it was only a practice simulation, there will be other training sessions for you to join in. You just need to be ready when they happen." He winked at both of them and then looked down at a tugging on his pants. "Oh, this is Void, my other partner. I don't think you've met her yet. This is--"

"The names Void! And yes I'm a girl, but I can't stand pink!!!" The young dinosaur digimon would huff blow a burst of cold air from her nostrils. She would be completely unaware of the pink bow on her head as she spoke to the boys.

Marcus gesture for them not to say anything to her since it was a trick that he had done.  
Digimon Tamer Hall (Digi-Club Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff