Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Magical Technical... Accepting See PG1! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:38 pm
Diz watched the girl begin to sprint he still hadn't managed to get a clear view of her yet, one thing he did note though was that she was fast. He didn't have any trouble keeping up at a safe distance from the girl as he could detect her movements almost perfectly. She had stopped and taken cover behind a tree and they seemed to be in a stalemate situation, Diz knew there was a possibility that the girl had caught onto him following her. Taking the intiative he moved out into the open and took a deep breath. "Hello?" He called out trying not to sound hostile and decided he would leave if she desired him to, after all he was only there to bring back the bio-mechanical panther.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:40 pm
Rayna watched as S'rasha seemed spooked then rushed into the tree closest to them. She watched him for a moment then looked around the area. She wasn't sure she should call up to him or not and decided against it. She turned a moment speaking in a normal voice half to herself. "Right, well, maybe I'll see you tomorrow then. Rest well S'rasha." She then started on her way home looking about. He was a panther after all, and her aunts may not approve fully of her hanging around what is considered dangerous. She sighed to herself stopping after a moment and kicking a little at the moss before getting a closer look at an ant colony. She knew it wouldn't be until morning before her aunts or the others would return from the full moon prayers. She figured she didn't wish to go home just yet so instead focused on the things around her. She turned looking to one tree and smiled seeing one leaf along a creeping vine glowing faintly. She fished around her pockets getting a small thing of paper and charcoal and began sketching it and making notes though never touching it.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Roro tashimaru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:46 pm
Her heart started to pound. She had no idea where she was, she only had a guess of a name and was unprotected. The voice didnt seem to come from someone who wished to harm her but she didnt know for sure. "Wh-Whos out there?" Sayori asked shaking.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:55 pm
A reply, that's a good sign. He thought looking towards the tree. "My name is Diz." He called out as he pondered on how to explain why he would be looking for a panther or why he would cross the border in the first place. "I'm sorry if I frightened you, I didn't mean to." He continued as still stood out in the open hoping the girl wasn't going to try to blast him into the afterlife.

Nutrino Starwind

Roro tashimaru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:57 pm
"Wh-What do you want?" She clinched the tree bark.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:06 pm
"Well, um... You see this is going to sound sort of wierd..." Diz replied sighing as now not only did he look like a stalker hewould probably sound like one too. "At first I thought you were... Something else. Once I found out you weren't what I thought you were I followed you. I was hoping you would've lured out what I seek but you didn't, which is kind of a relief, and I kind of got the feeling you noticed me skulking behind you." He scratched his head looking towards the tree the girl had hidden behind. "I guess what I'm trying to say is now that you've noticed me I just want to get any information on the wildlife here, if you would be willing to help me." Diz continued to look on at the tree while thinking to himself as he waited for an answer. Man I should not be allowed to talk to people...

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:11 pm
She looked about some more before deciding to take a seat at the base of the tree she had been looking at. As long as she didn't tough the vines she would be fine. She looked through the small pages at some of the things she had seen since she was a child. She smiled not realizing she would have to make her little book bigger soon if she kept adding to it. As it was she had more pages at home that wouldn't fit in her pockets. She felt for some time that she knew these woods almost by heart. At least the outlaying parts from her village. She sighed after a moment leaning back against the tree and closing her eyes. She turned looking on the other side of the tree after hearing a noise though saw nothing. She stretched her sight as bet she could to see what had caused it. A short while after she heard it again though still saw nothing but the shadows of the trees in the night. She bit her lip and stood looking around her and listening. The trees had gone silent again and knew something was off.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:20 pm
Sayori let go of the tree and peeked her head around. "Um... sir honestly i have no clue about myself or where i am. I would love to help but, you see i cant... " she sighed and looked down. "I'm just trying to get someplace safe. Im sorry if i seem alittle skittish." She tried to smile but it faded fast. A surge of an image flew through her head. Bright red and oranges moving fast and taking over most of the image. A quick blur of people flying and everything was normal. She stumbled and grabbed hold of the tree trunk just before she hit the ground. "Whoa..." She held her head as her vision swirled.  

Roro tashimaru

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:47 pm
The girl seemed to be telling the truth and he had no reason to think otherwise. Diz opened his mouth to speak but when the girl almost fell to the ground he had to stop himself from rushing over to her to see if she was okay as he didn't want to frighten her anymore then he already had. "Are you ok?" He asked concerned for her well being.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:55 pm
Sayori swallowed hard. "Y-Yes i think so. Just a head-rush Im sure." She stood strait and leaned against the tree.  

Roro tashimaru

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:17 pm
"Okay." Diz looked at the girl now he could see her clearly her features stood out a little, pointed ears, blue hair even the clothes she was wearing were definitly not from anywhere he had ever gone before. So, she isn't human nor is she from New Mecha. I should help her, right? Even if she isn't one of New Mecha's people she is still a person. Diz hadn't noticed but if the girl had been paying attention to him she would have thought he was staring at her, once he noticed he quickly averted his gaze. "Look I'll be straight with you I'm a military search and rescue soldier of New Mecha's army. I'm also a trained paramedic, although without tools admittly I'm not much use in that respect, but I can try to help you get somewhere safe should you desire it. If not then I will leave and allow you to go on your way." He wasn't happy about his feelings of needing to help civilians all the time, but it was how he was and nothing could really change that no matter how hard he tried not to care it was no use.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:42 pm
"Rayna, you should not be out in these woods tonight."

Rayna jumped as she heard the voice behind her and turned to see a man in a rather long robe of gray and blues. She recognized the dress as well as the man and looked towards her feet. "Have the wizards come to check in again sir?" She kept looking to her feet awaiting his answer. She hoped not hating when they would come to her village.

"Yes, we won't be here long. Oracles of the war front have seen trouble in a few places in these woods. You should go home to your aunts and see them before they leave.

She looked up to the high wizard before her a moment unsure and confused by his words. "But they aren't leaving. The village needs them, they're supposed to start my teachings in a few months."

"Things change in war. It's time you break your feelings and do what is right. In a few months time you will see." With that the high wizard would smirk and pat her head as if she were a simple toddler. "Besides little Rayna, it's not like you carried the same path as your family. Such disappointment your parents and family felt at your birth. A family with strong magic giving birth to an average magicless human. Such a waste of good strong witches." He would turn as he chuckled at his thoughts. "Trying to teach those that can't do. So amusing" And with that last thought he left back for her village.

Rayna watched as he left feeling the heat of anger flush her face. How could he say such things? Her aunts never gave up on her, though began wondering if what they said of her own gifts coming late in life were true. She crossed her arms standing there staring at the grass and trees around her. One thing she was certain of, she didn't wish to go home if they were there.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Roro tashimaru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:05 pm
"Your help would be nice but im not sure if im worth helping." She looked down again. Yori kicked up some dirt and sighed. "Maybe im being to hard on myself." She thought aloud. She kicked up some more dirt, "Okay, I could really use some help finding my way to someplace safe if thats not too much to ask?" She smiled a little and then her face whent blank and almost somber after that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:14 pm
"Ok well, I'm new here so..." He thought for a second looking around in all directions noting several large amounts of movement from the way they had come. "I'd suggest we head any direction that isn't the way we came from." Diz suggested allowing the girl to decide on their direction of travel. He had momentarilly thought about asking her why she thought she wouldn't be worth helping but decided not to pry into her affairs. "So which way ma'am?"

Nutrino Starwind

Roro tashimaru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:24 pm
She looked around. "Um im not quite sure... Should we keep going forward?" She pointed to the direction she was headed to start with. Then she looked some more. To her it seemed the obvious choice and the lest risky but she would let him plan the route they where to take.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff