Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
☁ Cloud Village ↔ Leaf Village ❧ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai ran as fast as her legs would carry her. She ran up a large bolder and jumped. She laughed as she landed. She was having fun before she spoke to the Kage alone about the Sypher case. She looked to the sky and watched as the clouds where steadily getting darker. ...We're close... She thought to herself as she ran to the side of Kein. Carrying the same speed. Dai looked at him and smiled softly. ...This might be our last run together for awhile... Dai clenched her fist and smiled. ...It was fun Kein. While it lasted... Dai turned her thoughts back to the path and smiled as Kumo was slowly coming into view.
[exit to gates]

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,450 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai dashed through the crossroads not far behind Kein and Dai. Her face grew somber, then full of glee as they reached Kumo. . .finally.
[Exits to Kumo Gates! <3]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro flew in circles a bit to watch out for anything before flying to the gates.

(exit)
| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:20 am
User Image

Saito Shinoda
Genin ▪ Taijutsu Class ▪ Chakra 150/200 ▪ Brawler Sub-class ▪ AC:0 ▪ Ryo:0

"You must protect those close to you, or else you are trash!"

Saito sighed slightly, thinking silently about his cover story he would be using. Finally he spoke, his deep voice filled with a faked regret. "My name is Saito Shinoda..my mother was from Marahito, a small village on the outskirts of Rice-country. My father was from a small town just outside of Kirigakure. When I turned fifteen I ran away from home because I thought my family didn't appreciate anything about me, so I decided to become a gypsy where I knew I'd be appreciated." His story would have been strange, and oddly sad had it not been for the dull bored tone he said it in, his gaze sweeping over the group before shifting to stare straight ahead of them.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

Techniques Used:

((Out Of Creativity: ))

Holy Rinaku

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 430/430
Koshi's chakra: 215/215
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Land of Confusion

Taka kept walking along side the older nin. She seemed to be enjoying just being away from the village at the moment. Looking to Saito she said "I suppose I was born in the traveling group as im a bit younger than all of you. I had seen many people come and go but you three stuck around and helped look after me when my Father died of illness. I never knew my mother and am a bit sensitive on the subject. Ill probably fein shyness and hide behind some of you, due to things ive seen on the road. What of you Kazama?"She said her story as things came to mind, her story rolling and her voice tapering down from the proper geisha she had been brought up as, to that of a somewhat apprehensive scared child. They would keep walking until they neared the edge of Fire Countries borders, before Taka would stray off the beaten and well used roads, finding a dense patch of trees that would offer them protection in the late night. She didnt plan on sleeping for at least several more hours though.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:55 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kazama Chikage ¤

User Image

[Ninjutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 Kazama had listened to his squad mates tell their stories but was kinda stuck. Nothing he came up with sounded good enough to him. It either came out too bland or too rich. With a sigh, the male shook his head. "My presence would be known as Kazama Chikage, born and raised in Marahito, my mother a native from there as well. My father was a traveling musician who taught me all I know. I looked up to him for as long as I could remember, well, until that night happened.. I awake from noise coming down the hall and when I went to go see what the stir was about, my father had my mother pinned into the wall with his katana.." The male took a deep breath, voice wavering, full of sadness and regret. "I was frozen in fear. I couldn't move, couldn't breathe.. My mother died because I was so helpless.. I later learned he killed her from a drunken stupor, that he had thought she was stealing his money when it was only her giving me some to buy dumplings.." Tears were forced from the males eyes during this, and he now took this time too rub them away with his sleeve. "As much as I hate the man, I will continue to play my instrument for it was what my mother would have wanted.. I left the village around the same time as Saito, thus causing us to travel together. And over time, I would say we have became close friends, and a wonderful duo." Kazama sighed and rotated his shoulders as he continued to follow his sensei.」™

[Chakra Pool ---/355] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

- ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ -
[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:11 am
User Image

User Image
Hina Hyuuga
The Gentle White Demon of the Leaf
Genin

User Image

As she walked the Hyuuga girl listened to her squad's stories. Keeping quiet "Saiyuki" began to stretch her arms out in a seemingly innocent manner, the same as any dancer or gentle fist learner. The group seemed to have their story straight but that was just a small part. Moving her hands and arms in a series of twist and turns practicing her future attacks

(Post 8/18. )

User Image
"Those who selflessly help others are saints, Those who help themselves first are human but those who help themselves yet forsake their friends are worthless and no longer human."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image

Taka stopped in the dense patch of trees mentioned before. She motioned for her team to gather. "Ok. First of all I must stress again the hazards of our mission are quite serious. We will stop here and move into the other countries in the early morning. Now for my end of our little talk. Ive figured out how to make those tattoos for us, and i can make them so their compact and discreet. Their still going to have to be activated separately however we can do this now. Whats more im going to have to teach you to use them. We could need them in this mission if we get caught. Do you guys want this? " Taka as usal spoke clearly and concise, kneeling low to the ground and taking out what appeared to be a small needle and a bowl which she filled with ink. She was currently busy checking her tools to make sure they would be sufficient.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:15 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kazama Chikage ¤

User Image

「 The crimson eyed male watched the woman before him make motions that of dancing and twirling. He assumed she was either practicing her part or learning some type of taijutsu. It seemed everyone had their stories in align, which was good. God forbid they had gotten caught some how before they managed to think them up. "Oh? Is that so Taka-Sensei? Good." The male turned his head slightly, his eyes glaring to the side to look at her. "I suppose I will go first ne? Here, I have my picture if you would like a reference." Kazama pulled out a slip of paper that had two drawings on it. The first one looked like a snake over a cross, and the second like a dragon of sorts. "The cross can go on my right underarm, and as for the dragon, it can go on the top of my left hand." The male let his kimono fall from his shoulders and drape around his waist as he sat down. Now that he thought about it, this was the first time any of them had seen him in such a manner, even Saito. 」™

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

- ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:54 pm
User Image

"Well lets get started then...If you would sit next to me and dont cry like a b***h." She wore a smirk as she held the needle in between two of her fingers as they ignited, the fire washing over the needle to cleanse any unwanted bacteria from it. She placed the images on the ground nearby her so she could use them as reference.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image

Saito Shinoda
Genin ▪ Taijutsu Class ▪ Chakra 150/200 ▪ Brawler Sub-class ▪ AC:0 ▪ Ryo:0

"You must protect those close to you, or else you are trash!"

Saito gave a raise of his eyebrow, crossing his arms lightly over his chest as he stared at both Takamatsu and Kirito; now Kazama Chikage. When the blonde pulled out two drawings of tattoos he just smirked slightly, already able to tell Kazama's tattoo's would be cool to look at. He himself had a few pictures on hand for his Tattoo/seal to be done as. Reaching to grasp the top of his black jacket Saito slid it easily off his torso, revealing his toned chest and stomach for all to see. His muscles were compact and strong, wound tightly like cables underneath his skin. With each movement he made his muscles seemed to shift and flex, showing just how much he actually worked his body out. Sitting down next to Kazama he spoke, his tone as bored as ever. "I myself have a few pictures to depict what I'd like done." He decided to hold onto his own, waiting for Kazama's to be finished before giving them to Takamatsu.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

Techniques Used:

((Out Of Creativity: ))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:26 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kazama Chikage ¤

User Image

「 The male sighed and scooted a few inches closer so she could do her work as commanded for being a woman. "Hn.." The male had several witty comments to say but withheld them for now so that she wouldn't have a reason to cause unneeded pain. Seeing as she would be working on his underarm first, the male turned his head to the left and arched his arm so that his hand would be just above his head. With a smirk, the male formed his hand into a fist and contracted his muscles in his left arm hard, flexing, showing the muscles in all their glory. Meanwhile, he contracted and released his pectoral muscles rapidly, proving just how toned his chest was and how well of control he had over his body; a simple contest between men. 」™

- ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ -

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

Taka smiled and just winked at the uchiha, seeing the sarcastic gleam in his eyes. She dipped the needle in the ink and began the tedious task of the older style of tattooing. As she inked his skin, he would feel every little p***k of her needle, as she didnt bother with anesthetic. She figured if she hadnt needed it, he wouldnt. Then again, she could be wrong."Just let me know if it becomes too much."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image

User Image
Hina Hyuuga
The Gentle White Demon of the Leaf
Genin

User Image

When the group stopped the dancing Hina simply moved her feet in place. Even if the group had stopped the young Hyuuga was determined to master this technique. Though as her sensei and squad mates began talking about the seal she realized her new jutsu might be be needed sooner then expected.
(Post 9/18. )

User Image
"Those who selflessly help others are saints, Those who help themselves first are human but those who help themselves yet forsake their friends are worthless and no longer human."

User Image

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:38 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kazama Chikage ¤

User Image

「 The male could feel the needle piercing his flesh with each p***k, and it was annoying none the less. A slight pain, enough to drive one crazy over a long period of time, but with a deep breath, Kazama pushed the thoughts of the inking to the back of his mind. 」™

- ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ -

☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas