Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:06 pm
User ImageSirena sighed. Yes, It might be unbelievable. Sirena wanted her to believe so she took the harsh way. "Naoki!!" Sirena shouted looking seriously into her eyes "This is real. As my reports, School had been in disaster! We don't know if there are survivors!" Sirena had her eager in her eyes, But the she sighed.

"Just listen to me..." Sirena took her headphones down "Naoki!! Did you heard me?!" Sirena shouted once again.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image The relaxing tunes were suddenly cut off when the headphones were pulled from her ears, replaced by Sirena's loud voice.

"Yes, yes, I heard you!!" Naoki yelled back. Then she blushed when she realized that she had yelled at a higher rank then her, and everyone on the plane had gone deathly quiet.

"Uhm, ma'am," she added hastily, looking down.

Jesus Christ...

Naoki was used to her friend's excitement, especially during dangerous situations. Sirena was just that way. But she still couldn't wrap her mind around the whole zombie idea; she wasn't ten years old. But just to have some peace of mind...

"I'll give you the benefit of the doubt," Naoki told Sirena a while later, when people stopped staring. Her voice was low again. "I'm not sure whether or not I should believe this crap just yet."

When they got there--which was going to be soon, or so the pilot announced--she'd see for herself.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:33 pm
User ImageAwaking to find a few desks that fell from the barricade Sojiro heard a banging on the door. He picked up the ruler and removed desk by desk. "Who's there?!" He heard some sobbing to sound familiar as it was Miyuki. Sojiro opened the door to see Miyuki, a classmate since his freshman year, sobbing with a pistol in her hand and blood all over her clothes. Sojiro pulled her in and shut the door, placing a desk to hold. "I hope your alright. Stay here until I find everyone else."

"I-I killed my own friends Sojiro. I'm sorry." Miyuki held the pistol tight and left her finger on the trigger.

Sojiro stopped for a second as he opened the door. "Block the door until I get back. Don't worry about them." Sojiro looked around and held up his ruler. "This is just ridiculous." He looked in the restroom and saw a zombie with its face stuck in the toilet. Sojiro kicked it and saw as it continued to move. He pulls out a wire and locked the door from the outside. "I knew making this would come in good use." Sojiro wrapped it up together and left. Walking through the halls he looked around and looked into a classroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:41 pm
User ImageKoji was now out of focus. He was limping like the dead, but he wasnt injured. His face still has a bit of blood splatter and a lot more on his shirt. His dripping wooden sword dragged along the cold floor as he mindlessly walked the halls. I.. killed someone.. He thought to himself. He had always used kendo for sport and self defense. Never in his life did he thought of using it for murder. I killed Takeshi.. Images of his crazy best friend flashed in his mind, the last picture being his undead form.

Koji continued to walk slowly down the hall, his mind still clouded by fear and confusion. His flow of thought suddenly ended when his eyes came across rather large breasts 2-inches from his face. What the..? This wasnt the right time and place to be thinking of perverted thoughts. He looked up to see a woman in her early 20's with long blue hair. The face was familier to him. A moment later, he recognized the woman.

"Anasako-sensei?" Koji muttered. It was his Highschool Chemistry and Physics teacher. Finally another familiar face that was still alive and well. It was a sigh of relief for him. On top of that, one of her current students is with her, unharmed as well but had a sleepy expression on his face. "Where are you two headed sensei?" He asked, knowing that sticking together was better than roaming alone in this god-forsaken school.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image

*Jumping back a bit at the voice that called her name, she laughed her fear off a bit as she realized it was one of her 2nd year students who seem to be...in one piece. She stared at him blankly for a moment before saying his name in a questionable tone*

Koji Nogisaka? *her eyes darted all over him making sure chunks of his flesh weren't missing like the others they had run into. Still suspicious she kept her distance and circled around him* Are you a Canni...*she cut her self off from finishing the rest, now clearly remembering the others did not speak, but just made mindless gestures and moans. Tears filled her eyes relieved that there was a hope to find others who are still alive!!* Oh god!! how are you still living?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:19 pm
User ImageKoji felt a bit awkward being inspected by his old highschool teacher again as if he sneaked video games to school. When he moved to college, he couldnt find Anasako-sensei on the list of college professors he could take up. But nevertheless he felt glad that she was alive. To answer her question, Koji simply showed her his wooden sword, still dripping Takeshi's blood. "Where are you two headed? The gym is flooded with these.. things. And dont even try the clinic."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image

*with a warm smile she said with confidence*
Well I guess it isnt that big of a suprise that someone like you would survive against a pack of cannibals!!*After attending a few of his tournaments and seeing his talent he had with a sword, gave her reasons to believe hed probably be the only with a chance for survival in this chaotic situation...she looked back at Ryuu, and thought that he on the other hand would probably fall asleep whiles being chased if his pack of gum had run out*

*Chasing the thoughts from her head, she answered his question with saying* Well...we were planning to head straight for the school tower, and then Haul a** towards the gates, but then we decided if we could possibly find more survivors, our chances for survival would increase!! *she said with a tone, that showed she was proud of herself for thinking things through.Now looking around her voice changed to concern*

But...we should probably discuss this else where seeing that this place is practically swarmed with disease ridden students*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:16 pm
User Image"Sounds like a plan." Koji said in a rushing tone. He knew staying in one spot for too long while conversing is not a good idea in a situation like this. "Sensei, take your tired student and lets get moving." He said as he motioned towards the hall, trying not to step on the bodies and puddles of blood on the floor.

Anasako-sensei was right. More survivors means higher survival rates. But there was a problem. It also means the group will need a larger amount of supplies to last the trip, and it would be harder to manage a ton of people. Koji tried not to think of it as much. Save what you can and don't look back.

The school tower was located almost beside the highschool department building. It was often used as an observatory due to its massive height of 23-stories. The tower also holds the school's biggest clock, which stood there for almost 3 decades now. Koji and the others had to pass the university clock tower before getting a step closer to the main gate. I just hope there's no welcoming commitee.. he muttered, as he felt his arms starting to ache. He can't keep whacking his way out of town.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:19 pm
User ImageUnaware of the conversation going on as his gum started to ware off poped another one in his mouth. Hearing Miss Anasako finally snaps out of it and turned around seeing Koji. Ryuu didn't know him personaly but heard of his skills.

"Oh hey Koji glad to see your still alive...when'd you get here by the way?" Asked following behind Miss Anasako  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:47 pm
User Image

*Miss Anasako, nodded her head and then turned towards Ryuu*
Less talk more Walk!!! *she then power walked behind Nogisaka, attempting to keep up with his long strides*

Hey!!! by the way, do you have a cell phone? it would probably be a good idea to get a hold of one so we can contact an authority of some kind?

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:56 pm
User Image"Do you always have to shout?"Asked in a dull tone while searching through is pocket for his phone

"And yes I have one but I'm not sure what good it will do you since authorities haven't arrived yet." Hands Miss Anasako his phone. "I mean someone must have called them and they should be here."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:47 pm
User Image"He's right.." Koji stated as he stopped by the corner of the hall to check if more of the undead roams the area. "..mostlikely someone already contacted the authorities about this. And if not, I doubt you can contact them now." He made a guesture that the area was clear and moved on. "If this incident is happening everywhere, then the police wont be able to respond to any of our calls." At the back of his mind, he was thinking that there's a high possibility that the police station was already overrun.

Koji kept his eye on a highschool boy crawling on the floor. His pants were down and his groin was clearly exposed. Must have been attacked on the bathroom.. "Wait here." He said as he dashed towards the undead student and swung his wooded sword straight to his cranium. The sound of shattering bone was quite disgusting, but they all knew they had to get used to it. Koji swung his weapon one more time to get rid of the blood off it. He exhaled deeply, trying hard not to vomit about what he was doing. Once again he reminded himself to get used to it.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:17 am
User Image

*Miss Anasako was about to smart mouth Ryuu on his comment, but was stopped as Koji rushed towards a student he suspected to be infected but she turned her head as he struck him with the wooden object, trying desperately not to run away from the scene ...Her teeth gritted and pity was worn on her face for the unfortunate but necessary death.But only now thinking about what had just occurred, she said sharply at Nogisaka* How'd you know he was one of them? He could've been escaping from one in there that tried to attack him!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:26 am
User Image"She has a point, we could've made certain he was still uh well not one of them whatever they are maybe by calling to him" Ryuu said with his moodless expression "Although his face did look like those other three from earlier that broke down that locked door inluding that fourth one who banged his head on the window a lot"  

Heart of Madness

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:42 am
User ImageKoji sighed at the two as he motioned towards the boy he had just killed. Using his wooden sword, he flipped the body over, exposing once again, his groin. The tip of the wood pointed just a few inches above his scrotum, aiming at what appears to be a deep gash wound followed by teeth marks. The boy was probably in the toilet when one of the undead crawled from under the doors and bit him there. Koji turned around and continued walking.

"Don't ask how I saw that.."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces