Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:16 am
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Gennin-Bukijutsu Class-The Lost Child

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

"Thank you Mamorou-sama, I think I will take some tea too, two." He smiled as he observed the cup, after a moment he took a sip, it was... incredibly sweet, then sour somehow. "He has still the interesting skills...." Howaido read the scroll and put it away,"I may been in need of a little training first if thats okay, before or after." He was about to bow out and take his leave, but then he figured he would ask,"If you need anything you will let me know?" He smiled and gave him the thumbs up,"Im sure you will Mamorou-sama, Ill go see Basto-san now, thanks!" He ran out the door pivoting to wave at Two and Six,"Thanks for the tea again Two, tasted good!" With that the boy was off to go train a little personally, then he would go see Bast-San, she was at the gates like usual probably.

(Bast is already technically my sensei, she raised me and took care of me and taught me ninjutsu to catch me up with the academy and what not.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:47 pm
A clone of Ganchou hopped in the window, and said "Ma-mo-ru! A quick word, Onegai!" It stepped off the sill and waited for a response.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:55 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Two in tow]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

With Howaido off to his errand, Two & I sat around sipping his latest concoctions as Ganchou arrived. "Ganchou! How are you on this fine day?" In the afternoon sun, beads of sweat rolled down our drink's glasses.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:59 pm
He sat down, then added "Fine. Now, Mamoru, I heard Siniku say he was going off to scheme, and it sounded like he was preparing some mischief. Is there anything I should know beforehand, so that I don't go, oh I don't know, launch a bombardment at someone...? Cmon, I wanna know!" He remembered Siniku's old tricks during his years of instruction, and he wanted in on the trick this time.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:10 pm

Info:
[Two in tow]

"If'n ya want in on anything he may or may not be doing, head on over to the ANBU office. Oh! No killing anyone during this exercise. Is that all? I can't say much more, just in case someone comes into the office, or is listening." Shuffling through some papers, I leaned over to take a sip of the refreshing tea.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:15 pm
Upon hearing this, he gave a brief wink, lowered his mask over his head, then vanished into the wind.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:55 pm
Braith jogged up to the Kage's door, her long legs moving her swiftly down the hall and to her destination. She came to a quick walk and then a slow trot as she came to the ANBU in front of the office. Blinking, she examined the flag and the Anbu with bright eyes Well. This is a development. Am I allowed to just...waltz in? she tilted her head at the door before leaning forward to rap sharply on the door. She was tall for a girl, standing at 5'11 with a boy-ish build, and her features were delicate but not feminine.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:05 pm

Info:
[Two in tow]

Not so long after Ganchou rushed out of the room, the swift pitterpatters of feet on tile echoed through the quiet hallways. Raising an eyebrow to the sound, I sent Two out to greet whomever may be mucking about the area. "Don't forget to be polite," I reminded him. Two stood, readjusted his shirt collar, & deftly sprang over to the door as a rap-rap-rapping landed its blows upon the ancient frame. Clicking it open, Two moved the door out of the way, swinging his right hand low as if to invite an entrancing.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:10 pm
Braith took a step back and blinked at the now open door before walking inside "Thanks so much. I was hoping to speak to the Kage..." she said, watching the other people in the room with interest. She held her hands loosely entwined behind her back and, despite her size, was managing a sweet simple appeal. The appeal would have been more appropriate on a smaller girl but "I'm recently graduated and ready to be assigned a team or some training or...yeah. Whatever." she smiled brightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Info:
[Two in tow]

Closing the door behind the young woman, Two went back to his tea preparation, heating a small batch for her if she so wanted. Meanwhile, moving hands about the clutter upon the desk, her specific file was found. "Oh, hohoho! You're from the Didrikas? I remember them simply because they were the only dango shoppe in the village. Thought that they had all moved away, but I'm glad to see one of them persisted in this hot climate. Welcome to the ranks!" A large smile had splayed itself across my face, & Two agreed. Fishing about a lower drawer, the soft caresses of cloth ran through the fingers before being lifted. "I believe Alucai Hatake was in your graduating class, ne? He should already be off training if you would like to catch up to him: he'll be part of your very own squad."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:27 pm
Braith beamed and was practically glowing...in fact, her chakra was reacting to her mood and swirled around her body in a bright pink glow "You know our shop!? I'm so happy you even remember it! Yes. My mother and sisters have moved but they're happier where they are." she nodded, calming down enough that her chakra wasn't creating a rave around her body. She paused, thinking heard about the name Alucai...Alucai...It seems familiar... "Alucai? I can't place the face but I know the name. I'm sure I can find him." she laughed and bowed "Anything else you would like me to do before I go off and get lost looking for Alucai?" she didn't mean that she would actually get lost but Braith enjoyed the idea of getting lost and having an adventure.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Info:
[Two in tow]

Bringing the cloth up higher, the glint of metal beamed from the only ray of sunshine in the office. "One headband for you, emblazoned with the symbol of Suna. Protect it as you protect your team." Laying it across the edge of the desk for Braith, sweet memories of fresh dumplings danced through my head. "I hope to someday see your family welcomed back with open arms. I'm such a sucker for great food!" Two nodded his head & instinctively rubbed his stomach as it embarassingly growled from hunger. Turning a slight pink, he excused himself from the office to find something to satsify. "Well... he's off to somewhere. Send my regards to Alucai when you meet up, ne?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:42 pm
Braith reached out and took the headband, immediately tying it around her hips tightly. She touched the metal lightly with slender fingers "Even if my mum doesn't return, I'd be happy as any Didrika to make you a major order of dango and dumplings!" her smile was still just as bright and wide as she could make it as she bowed again "Will do! I'll see that you get an order of dango soon as I'm done with some training." and with that she was off, long legs taking her quickly outside where she broke into a run.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:05 am
User ImageUser Image

♦❄♦❄♦"Hunting In Forgotten Mist!"♦❄♦❄♦

Kiti came up to the Kazekages door and knocked holding the alliance treaty in her hand she waited to be greeted by the Kazekage this was her first mission as a chunnin and she hoped it would go well

♦❄♦❄♦"..The Violet Snowflake.."♦❄♦❄♦

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Darkness Encircles life until the brink of death

Akira silently slipped in behind Kiri, but let her know he was here as backup, should she need it. He crouched in a dark part of the Hall and waited.

My eyes will guide me until the end

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out