Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Alucai walked into the Dojo and sighed as he crept through the hallways and into his old training room. Alucai grasped one of his katanas and decided that the blue hilted one would make for a good practice session. "Now where were we?" Alucai opened the Shigure Souen Ryu scroll from his pocket and started taking practice swings with the white flame around his sword. With another sigh Alucai was ready to begin.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

----------from the offices----------

It wasn't really in my nature to head to the dojo, but here I was upon request. "What would Alucai want to talk with me about?" I questioned the Doctor, without reply. Shaking my head, we popped open the door & wandered around until the sounds of training could be heard. Not wanting to interrupt, we leaned upon the door frame to Alucai's training room.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:46 am
User ImageUser Image

Alucai swung his katana around getting used to the speed until he felt a strong presence. "Mamorou is that you?" Alucai said releasing the flame on his blade.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:08 am
User ImageUser Image

Alucai had not received an answer for some time now and Al needed to focus on his new training. "I need to master more of the Shigure Souen Ryu." Alucai opened the scroll and looked at the third stage. Shikubi Ame [Splashing Rain], Alucai smiled as his katana lit up with the white flame he admired. Alucai started to twirl his blade counter-clockwise and as the movement grew faster a whirlwind could be seen appearing in front of Alucai. As Alucai stopped he sighed and then tried again.
[1/3]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:42 am
User ImageUser Image

Alucai started to twirl the fire lined blade and another tornado appeared. By focusing the chakra into his blade the whirlwind would increase in size and power. Alucai sighed as he thought about what he needed to do right now. The training and everything else, how was he supposed to be the greatest swordsman that the Sand Village has ever seen. There were a lot of shinobi training to hone their skills right now and Alucai had no guidance he has done everything on his own but why. The more Alucai trained the more he thought of his deceased brother Byakuya. The whirlwind stopped and a single tear started to crawl down Alucai's face.
[2/3]

As Al gripped his katana more tightly he wung the blade around so fast and with an intense fury about it. The white flames were shooting out in all directions to make the technique more powerful. Any Ninjutsu that came his way would become sucked in and decimated. Alucai stopped when he knew the technique was over. Alucai rest the blade on his shoulder and turned around to open the door and let Miyamoto inside.
[3/3]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alucai needed to get back to training so he quickly turned around rushed over and swung up with his left hand. The sword was dropped and free fell towards Alucai's right hand. The sword was swung with such power that the white streak could be seen as a flash of light. Alucai sniffled and pointed the sword tip down before squatting to get ready for the technique again.
[1/3]

Alucai rushed at the air and swung with the right hand and the sword fell and caught the sword with his left in order to strike up at any opponent that may have been there. Alucai was getting very used to the Shigure Souen Ryu. It was his stress reliever. Anything could be done while Al focused on training.
[2/3]

Alucai quickly spun around and launched the attack of directly going from the right hand, katana falling into left hand, Al swung up with his left hand letting out a yell while the white flames danced around him. Alucai would become the greatest swordsman that the Sand would ever know and it was all for the better.
[3/3]

Samidare [ Summer Rain ]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alucai quickly opened the scroll and read off what he needed to do for the Fourth stage to his sword style. Mujitsu Ame [ Innocent Rain ], Aluca put his sword away and focused on his chakra being in his feet. As his feet started to glow white like a fiery mist Alucai's steps become a blur. He could move faster than anyone he had ever met and in order to test this new power he unsheathed his rarely used katana.
[1/3]

Alucai sped all over slashing and dicing anything that came in his way. As his movements became instants Alucai was a little happier now that he could do many things in one instant. He tried more of his techniques and the only thing that could be seen of Alucai would be a white light.
[2/3]

Moving back and forth Alucai now tried bouncing of the walls and going from left to right slashing a target three times with each passing. Alucai quickly launched upwards and came crashing down on top of the dummy. Alucai's feet stopped misting and Alucai flipped open the scroll to see the next techniques.
[3/3]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:06 am

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]

((Apologies! The middle of the day is when I work...))

As Alucai came & went, being kind enough to let us in, we sauntered about the area as he trained in a sword art. When he had learned a particularly fast technique, the Doctor spoke, "The dummy had it coming to him, didn't he? Crashing down upon that poor training tool." Ushering the man back to the door, I replied to the Doctor, but more to let Alucai know my thoughts. "But even we have forgotten to train our bodies. Alucai, I notice that you're training so hard, sweating fiercely, so unlike something that I would do. Yet I envy your endeavors: I've had this burning desire to learn Oukashou (Cherry Blossom Collision), but I've not an idea as to how I should go about it." It was an invitation to teach the Kazekage something not within his realm of comfort, an invite that is rarely put out to others, even from within his own family. "I already know countless martial art styles, but using chakra to do them seems unnatural to me."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:16 am
User ImageUser Image

Alucai smiled and quickly unbuckled his red hilted katana. Alucai inspected the katana over once and tossed it to Miyamoto. "Do you know why I have requested you here Mamorou? It is because I do not have any other person in this universe that I could trust. Byakuya said something about training before he died and he said that you were the one helping him. What did he mean by that?" Alucai lifted his katana and swung a diagonal slash then looked towards Mamorou.
[[Just bringing up some old AO and Synny moments ;3 "The Void"]]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]

"Which Byakuya are you refering to, young Alucai?" Grasping the sword's hilt & unsheathing in one go, the metal flashed out just in time to deflect the playful slash enough to the side to be considered harmless. "A sword won't help me learn a physical move, & travelling outside the village isn't on the agenda." Taking a step forward with the left leg, my right swung in a low sweep for Alucai's forward & supporting leg. How did Alucai know Byakuya? I thought as the motion carried me forward.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alucai jumped a little enough to dodge Mamorou's attack. "I'm speaking of Byakuya Hatake... my brother" Alucai's sword lit up with white fire and Alucai would train with Mamorou in order to become more stronger. "You'll need that to defend with though Aaaaaargh" Al came in fast and forward using the Samidare [ Summer Rain ] technique. As Al swung with is left hand the sword free fell into his right and Al swung with the fiery white flames blazing towards Mamorou. The left hand was a feint and as the sword fell into his right hand the real slash came at Mamorou.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]

Not the greatest when it came to feints, I attempted a block on what happened to be the feint. As the fiery white flames blazed across the Douka form, I sighed, taking a few steps back. "Absolutely unharmed, but I'm not the best at bukijutsu... I'm more of a ninjutsu person you know. Those of us born from my village tend to turn out that way..." Fiddling with the sword in my hand, I tossed it blade first at Alucai, using it as a distraction to hide the kunai flinging just behind it.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alucai chuckled as he saw through the deception of the attack. Al first tipped the blade up, caught the hilt and with both swords deflected the kunai. "Hmmm well I apologize but this is how it must be. Alucai was using the next stage in his training. Ganshiki Ame [ Insight Rain ], a sixth sense in order to prevent a lot of battling outcomes. Alucai burst out to the side with the Mujitsu Ame [ Innocent Rain ] technique Alucai, with blinding speed, Turning Swallow Cut, Alucai with blinding speed slashed down, flicked the sword around and slashed back up in one fluid motion. Alucai was becoming very aggressive to get all out of this training exercise with Mamorou... or was it more than that? Alucai was trying to get all of the Miyamoto blood to unleash onto him. Alucai had heard some of the Kazekage's past but how much was to be revealed? Alucai quickly swooned back over to watch and see if his attack had done any damage.
[1/3]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]

"See what I mean?" I asked as Alucai saw through my own attempt at a feint. "Defense is what I like..." Holding a hand out, a pulse of green light spherically encompassed me as Alucai sped around to other sides. His attacks came a tad on the slow side to reach through the defense before it closed, forming Gelel's Plasma Ball. Two small-sounding 'ting's came from Alucai's attacks as the barrier pushed them away. Still engaged with the barrier, I blurred some handsigns & breathed, a sure sign of a shunshin that would go directly in line with Alucai's direction. Would Al's Rain techniques move him out of the way of the electrical bowling ball manuever? Or would he be bowled over for a strike? Stay tuned!

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:24 am
[[Just for a heads up, even though they say rain, it is fire so think of it as fiery rain... X3]]  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff