Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ The Enclosed Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:21 am
"...you stink." Sypher sniffed Kyo's hair briefly and made a face, moving away from him slightly and grabbing a bar of soap "C'mere." he took a seat on one of the steps leading into the hot spring and motioned for Kyo to sit in front of him "You let me wash you and I won't make you take another bath till you become chuunin" he compromised.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:35 am
Dai looked up when she heard Kyo and Sypher talking. She looked at the parting wall. "You know his mother will make him bath no matter what." She giggled. "Kyo, you're welcome to join me. I'm sure I won't be as ruff as Sypher." Dai laughed at the thought of Sypher almost drowning the poor kid. Dai smiled as she waited for an answer. Having the feeling Kyo would pick Sypher of her back it was a worth of a try.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:42 am
Sypher scowled at the dividing wall as Dai's voice came over "If she hasn't washed him now, why would she wash him later?" he asked, settling back on his hands as he waited for Kyo's reply "And you do know this is also a community bath? You could come over here if you want." he asked, not meaning anything by it since he figured they would all be covered by towels.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:50 am
Dai lifted herself up and out of the water. She walked around the wall. Dripping where she stood; her towel clanged to her torso as she blushed. Dai kept her eyes close; she didn't want to meet unwanted stares. She slipped into the spring and held her towel tightly. Dai looked at Kyo and covered her nose. "Oh wow...Kyo, you really do need a bath." She said laughing. Several pieces on her bangs fell into her face from the towel.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:00 am
"I told you. He stinks!" Sypher nodded, as if pleased she'd proven his point and sighed. He kicked his legs slightly, scars around his ankles white on his skin now that his body was heating up "How are you feeling?" he asked Dai, glancing at her. His chest had scars too and so did what could be seen of his upper thighs, long white scars. He had a few burn marks on his left shoulder, right near his collar bone and the scar on his back stood out, looking infected even though it wasn't. The bones underneath were stark white, making it look ghostly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:10 am
Dai brought her knees up to her chest. She couldn't help but to stare at all of Sypher's scars and burns. Her flushed cheeks hadn't fade. Dai's eyes drifted to Sypher's face. "What do you mean?" Dai asked. "I don't want to worry you, Sypher. You shouldn't have to anyways." She thought as she held her legs softly to her chest.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:20 am
Sypher frowned as he watched her eyes drift to the scars on his body "I mean, I'm not blind. You're not feeling well." he retorted and leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees "You should stay in the water as much as possible. It will help bring down what ever you've managed to catch."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:31 am
"...ok, mom." She giggled and nodded. "It's a small fever. I can't tell if its going down or not but I'm maintaining as best as I can." She smiled. Twisting one of her strands of hair with her finger; Dai held her legs close. "Thanks for asking." She mumbled. Remembering Matt had yet to join them. She looked around and looked to the changing room. "Matt sure is taking his sweet time in there." She stated. Dai turned to Kyo, who hadn't gotten into the water. "I'll splash you, Kyo if you don't get into the hot spring." She giggled. "It's relaxing. You'll like it.' Dai insured him. She walked over to Kyo and held her hands out. "If you want you can hold onto me." She gave him a warm smile. Dai's scar stood out against her skin. Sypher could fully seen is and how it twisted to her ribs from the top of her shoulder blade.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:42 am
Sypher nodded but said nothing, noting the scar on Dai's back as well but he didn't stare, choosing to look at the water instead "You're gonna get stinky if you let Kyo hold onto you. Then you'll both have to take a bath." he slid back into the water and it went up to his shoulders standing. He glanced over his shoulder at the mention of Matt "Let him. Its not like we're in a hurry to get out of the hot springs."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:55 am
Dai shrugged at Sypher. "I bath everyday when I get the chance." She took Kyo's hands and pulled him to her. Holding on to him as she s sat on the highest stairs. Dai lowered Kyo to the step in front of her. The water came to his chest. "Being dirty for a few days doesn't bother me. But I do like the feeling of being clean." She told Sypher. Dai reached back and grabbed the soap. She began soaping down Kyo's hair. Shi snickered at the face Kyo had made. Dai grinned. "What are you snickering about Shi? You're next." Shi stopped and continued to swim. Dai moved her hands softly in Kyo's hair. Dai grabbed a bowl and dipped it into the water. "Tip your head back." She spoke sweetly at Kyo. She slowly poured the warm water over Kyo's orange hair. She sweet smile to her face.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:04 am
Sypher lunged and grabbed hold of Shi, scooping the dog out of the water "Ha! Bath time." he smirked as Shi made unhappy noises and grabbed the soap, scrubbing it into his fur. The smell of daisies filled the air and Sypher made a face "Wow...that's strong." he muttered, scrubbing Shi all over and making the dog wiggle. Finally done, Shi broke free and swam through the water, trying to get the scent off while Sypher burst into laughter. His voice was often deep but his laugh was incredibly light and thick, chuckles filling the hot springs as he laughed "Sorry, Shi. I didn't think it would smell so bad."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:27 am
Dai pored a little more water over Kyo's hair. Her eyes shot to Sypher as he scrubbed the hell out of Shi. She blinked several times. She laughed with him. Their laughter was joyful. Dai laughed so hard she came to tears. She looked at Shi and giggled. "Poor Shi." She whispered. The puppy whimpered as it swam to Dai. "Uff..." Dai covered her nose. "Damn, Sypher. Did you have to use the whole bar on him." Dai laughed. She smiled at Sypher as she tilted her head to the side; the tint of her cheeks had brightened softly.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:42 am
Sypher shrugged, a wide smile on his face that was slightly crooked on one side "I didn't! I just used half the bar. I swear, just half of it!" he said, taking a seat on the step just below Kyo and Dai. His back was to them both, his scar even odder up close. It was smooth where it wasn't burned with his spine showing at one place in particular, white bone a sharp contrast to his darker skin. The thin skin stretched over the bone looked wrinkled and old even though it was soft and not rough at all "If he stays in the water, it'll wear off." he said, staring out across the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:52 am
Dai smiled. Her eyes stared at the back of Sypher's head. Dai lifted Kyo up and sat him on the rim of the spring. She sat where Kyo had sat. She took hold of the soap again and softly rubbed it against Sypher's skin. "It's not like you don't smell either." She whispered. Dai;s hands softly glided against Sypher's scared skin. She gave a small smile. "It's nice having someone to wash you back from time to time." She giggled. "No worries, I'm just being kind. not hitting on you." Dai spoke softly. Her pinkies finger dropped into the scar the went to Sypher's bone. Her eyes stared at it for a second and she continued. "How did you get so many scars?" She asked softly.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:00 pm
Sypher's entire body went rigid when Dai touched him but he forced himself to relax, slowly allowing his muscles to unclench. He let out his breath and rubbed his neck slightly "The one on my back is from a spar with Apollo-sama and a fellow shinobi. Apollo-sama cut me and I fell in a pond just as the other shinobi struck with lightning. The lightning jumped from the water to my arm and the blood from the cut, following it all the way to my spine." he stretched out one leg and gripped his ankle "These I got from a foster parent in Mist. The ones on my legs are from when I was in Leaf, another foster parent who got me with a switch. The scars on my chest are from being pushed into a thorn bush by foster siblings. Burns are from various drunks when yet another foster parent had me working to make money." he tapped each scar as he spoke, his tone light "I lost count of how many foster families I've had so I couldn't tell you if all the scars came from one person or multiple. I had rabbit ears, at one point too." he brought his fingers up to make rabbit ears with them, right by were his ears were now "They got cut off during the chuunin exams so I've got normal ears now. A mean a** old man stuck the ears on me, used some kind of transformation jutsu to make it work."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff