Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:02 pm
Braith raised an eyebrow at Kami and smiled "Fear? You are far to cute to fear. But we are glad that you're here." she teased, hands going to her hips. Now that everyone was there, she was feeling...complete. Like everything was going to be worked out and these two would become great chunnin "What do you think? Should we take a portable stove?" she asked, waving the small black box around.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San offered braith a big smile as he changed his attention to kami. His words spoke out to the cute kunoichi about what his plan was.

"awesome! She is here! Hey can you grab the stuf we need to make the golem? I need some small rubber, a microscope, and whatever stuff you need to do the transfusion...."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:47 am
User Image

`x levi-leithe.kamelot
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄

... Cute, huh? She'd never expect to hear that about her. A warm feeling flushed from her cheeks, her eyes wandering off. Once they'd returned to the group, she noticed Braith waving a black box into the air. A portable stove? It sounded pretty weird. What would be the worst thing that would happen if she did? "Sure~ After the battle I win, of course, I'll be hungry. San-kun too!" That didn't really matter-- she's always hungry. This, a little decision was not even close to the thing Sanshi had asked. Rubber, a microscope.. easy to find in a hospital. Wait, what transfusion? She didn't even bother to ask. Just a simple 'wtf' face was sent to him at the last comment. Of course, she'd need to know what she's dealing with before getting the materials, but this seemed exciting. She shook off the odd face with a nod and had slipped away to return with the materials. "Here ya go~"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:07 am
User ImageUser Image

San offered the kunoichi a big cheesy smile at her, showing that he was greatly appreciative of her help. However, she was going to play a bigger role in this then she probably realized, that was was ok for now. San was going to make the golem, but she was going to plant it.

"Awesome. Ok, now can you take some of our cells with the swab. I do believe that cheek cells work the best, cause they are made to mold and adapt. Then again, i not the medical nin. But then we are going to take all of our cells and mix them into a single test tube to make the golem. but thats just the easy part....."

San alluded to the fact that it would get a little difficult. Collecting and playing with cells was one thing, but augmenting them and incasing them in rubber and placing them on the human brain was another. it was weird though as San usually liked to know all the odds and be in control of the situation. maybe he had grown slightly for the exams, or maybe something different entirely. For the first time in his life, he placed complete trust in his team mate....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:06 am
User Image

`x levi-leithe.kamelot

... The kunoichi was never really taught eiseijutsu. She was self-taught, with books and random passerbies chit chatting. It wasn't the task that was hard, but arranging her mind to remember the certain things. There was the easiest way to take cheek cells. The genin opened her mouth, gently scraping the little cheek cells onto the swab. (of course taking out her candy). She slipped the swab out and placed it on a nearby table. Levi glanced at San and handed the swab to him. "You know how to do it, right?" Though he was a teammate, the girl found it odd to do it to a male. To save time, Levi had done the procedure for Braith. Sucks she was tall, Levi got onto her tippytoes and scraped her cheek cells then placed the swab onto the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:12 am
User ImageUser Image

The male gennin offered a slight sarcastic tone when he spoke to his team mate. She seemed like on to have fun with her team mates, be a kid for a little bit when you kid. Hopefully she would get his humor.

"Oh no, can you please teach me? hahahaha"

The gennin took the swab from the girl and rubbed it up and down inside his cheek and placed it next to hers on the table. He looked to braith to see her do the same thing

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:28 pm
Braith ran her tongue over the inside of her mouth, not sure how she felt about the swab. It was a strange feeling, no denying that "Well...this is fun. I think." she leaned back to lay on the floor, her hands under her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

San offered a smile as braith finished with the swab. He returned his attention to Kami and pointed at a bottle of clear liquid on the shelf and a test tube.

"poor a little of that and mix the swabs in it"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image

`x levi-leithe.kamelot

... From her earlier lunch, the girl had taken out a pair of chop-sticks from her little backpack-- easily picking up the swabs and placing them into the test tube. The clear liquid was quickly poured and she used the sticks to mix them. All that was needed were the cells so Levi carefully plucked out the swabs with the utensils. "Uh, then what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

San walked up to the test tube next to levi and performed a set of hand seals. As soon as he finished, he spoke to his friends as he placed his hands about a few inches from the test tube.

" I need you two to give me to B rank amounts of chakra....."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:59 pm
Braith sat up sharply, not sure how she should reply to that request "You want us to do...what exactly? I grew up in a family of cooks! All this ninja work and talk of chakra has confused me since I started the academy." she informed San, her unease clear. Despite most peoples assumptions that she'd taken taijutsu because of her size, Braith actually knew almost nothing about chakra. So taijutsu, which required very little, had been the only choice for her "I'm not sure what you want here...could you explain it a little better for me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image
ΞSarus Satetsu Ξ

"Life's a game; You just gotta know how to play."

Sarus burst through the door of the room that Jiro-san had led him to. He put his hands on his knees an began to breathe heavily. Running from the gate of the village is a hard thing to do. Espcially,if you hate long distance running. The sweat raced down his face and looked through out the room for the person he came here for. "Kami-chan!!~ The carriage thing is going to leave for the exams and you're gonna miss it!" The cherry lolipop was now reduced to a plain white stick as he tugged on the sleeve of his new founded friend.

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:33 am
Braith almost jumped out of her skin as a boy ran in and began talking and making noise Carriage thing...? Oh, the exams.... "Wait, what?!" she sat up from the ground and looked at San and Kami with concern "We need to get this thing done then, right?" she said, nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:33 pm
Suddenly, 4 clones of "Aron" sped in, and in a flash so fast noone could react, affixed a scroll to each of their belts or shirts. Before they could say "Wha" they would all have been summoned to the gates using the Gyaku-Kuchiyose technique. They would appear in a large jumble in front of Anon.

//No time, do it on the road or at the Stone village's hosp.//  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:04 pm
((Wooo-boy >< Okie dokie then! So post at the gates?))  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff