Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ The Developed Lands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:04 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Ayame would find that she was unable to produce any form of chakra manipulation, nor was she capable fo any physical movement for the time being. with a dark and ghastly chuckle, the man with the mask laughed and spoke.

"You movement and capabilities have been sealed for now...to insure your full cooperation. Just know that Daichi's life rests in your hands. You answering my questions promptly insures you get him back in relatively the same condition you lost him in. Now...ill ask again....where is James poe"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:09 pm
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame raised an eyebrow, "I have absolutely know idea who James Poe is. Now Daichi, I know. He's a wolf, a very large wolf, has a few scars and such. I'm Shanaynay and I have a problem....with drinking." Ayame said. She repeatedly tried to move her pinky finger as she spoke hoping her movement would return soon.

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:23 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

The man would slam a fist across her face again, and then dissapear out of view as he walked behind the chair deeper into the room. She would hear an unrolling of cloth as daichi, sealed and bound as well, was dragged into the picture. The man started yelling this time.

"AYAME ******** HATAKE I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! IF YOU ******** WITH ME, DAICHI IS GOING TO DIE! Now where is James Poe"

Ayame would find herself unable to move, and still unable to move particularly to her own despair. Daichi looked in bad shape with many small cuts and bruises, giving ayame a single sad puppy eye look jigsaw ninja held a kunai to one of daichi's ears and began sawing partially. the wolf would bark whine and howl in pain.

"Only you can stop this ayame....where is James poe...."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:41 pm
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame's heart went to racing after she shook her head clearing her senses, her friend, comrade, and last remaining family was in front of her currently being tortured. ********, ********, ********. She was a Suna ninja, but ******** he was the last thing she had as family. But she couldn't give anything up, one of her worst fears was coming to life, why in the hell was this happening and who the hell was this guy. "Let's make a deal let me loose and able to ******** move and I'll kick your a**. Instead of, you know, you hiding behind the puppy over there. Are you that scared of one girl?" She had no clue what to ******** do besides her way to hide pain. Be a smartass. Her heart was pounding. Her poor Daichi nothing but loyal and he did not deserve this. She continued trying to move something, anything as she tried to even move her chakra within her body. "Why you so worried about this James Poe anyway? Got a hard on for him?"

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:48 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

With a growl comming from behind the mask, the masked man would quickly snap the rest of the blade through the puppies ear, cutting it clean off. The puppy would howl and wine and roll around, and he slammed its head into the ground before disappearing from view. Ayame would feel a slap on the back of her head, and the weird symbols would appear over her body once again. The man would appear, and pick up daichi's head again, this time butting the blade next to his cheecks, gently pulling the blade across to reveal a little blood and intent.

"DONT ******** WITH ME AYAME. James Cameron Poe, your lover, the medic. The student of Sanshi Satetsu.....where is he! Tell me now...or i give your ******** puppy here a larger, more impressive scar...."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:03 pm
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame thought ******** ******** a thousand times ********, "Oh yea major hard on. My lover? Hmmmmmm I kind of prefer not to have a child right now so have no lover." Her anger rose with every bit of blood leaking from her best friend's face. "The only medic I know is well actually I don't. I know a very annoying sensei who sometimes gets on my nerves but I have learned a lot from him. So yea, what's your name, Puzzle Piece? Who ya workin for that you absolutely need this information?" She said smiling, "Why do you need a medic some of your people dying from you boring them? I guess they picked you because every time this James Poe's name is mentioned you get a good feeling somewhere aformentioned?"

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:01 am
XAyame_HatakeX

A wise a** huh? Well, this would change the tempo of this interrogation. the puzzle man would take the kunai clear through daichi's cheek, drop his head to the floor while taking his free hand to punch ayame 3 times across the jaw, this time with a great deal of more force behind them. He would take a foot and stand on the puppies head, putting a great deal of weight into it. The puppy would wine, try to strugle, but to no avail.

"The ice man. If you dont ******** tell me then your puppy is going to die. if you dont tell me, then i am going to ******** kill you then take the information a different way. I am giving you a way out of this Ayame, but if you dont cooperate....daichi si going to be on your hands. You can stop this at any time...."

the masked man put a little more pressure onto daichis head, and this time his whining grew almost into barking and squealing.

"James and San were apart of something. I need to know where he is. And you are going to tell me, one way or the other....."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:18 am
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame's heart was sinking, family, the pack was first, she wouldn't be where she was without her village and without Daichi, hell without San she wouldn't know the things she did. Once Daichi had almost died and she had steeled herself for it then. She had had more time with him now and he meant a lot to her, what the hell was she supposed to do? She remembered what San had told her not only about seals but about never letting your enemy see your spirit. She closed her emotions off, her worst fear was coming to life now. She felt around inside her body at the inner workings of the seal. The symbols were only the surface. "Daichi is a partner, and he has been mine for years. He wouldn't just lay down like that one." She smiled as she realized something even though it caused her a great bit of pain, "My Daichi would have ripped your throat out by now and protested profusely about this. Care to tell me who's whiney baby that is? Cuz yea I ain't telling you anything."

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:34 am
XAyame_HatakeX

Th jigsaw man got up and close to here for a moment, jsut to taunt her and her lack of current capabilities.

"The only reason i know you know about James is that your ******** puppy told me. I tortured him for at least a few hours before your weak a** finally came to. He has indured more then you currently know.....but i can finally up the ante then....if your not gonna play. "

He took the kunai, and slit the puppies throat from ear to ear, allowing the blood to seemingly come spilling out as the man kicked the now dying puppy across the room. Taking that same kunai, He would jam it into her left leg, grinding it just a little as it was in there.

"iS THIS REAL ENOUGH FOR YOU YET AYAME! Your puppy is dead, and its your turn next if you dont start talking!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:58 am
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame felt a bit of pain for the animal, that wasn't her Daichi, that's all she had to think. When he got close to her she would try to headbutt him. She had always had a hard head. If he couldn't tell by now. "Yea Daichi wouldn't do that, too much training." She would look the man dead in the eyes. Not faltering even as he yelled in her face and drove the kunai into her leg; which hurt like hell mind you, "You know that is quite unsanitary. What if that thing had some kind of diseases? Where did you find it so I can make sure to research what diseases run in those parts? What is it that has you so pissed at San and that James Poe man anyway?" She paused for a minute, "Did he take your cookie?"

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:35 am
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives finally made his way to the area in which he had thought Ayame might be. Hopefully she was, cause otherwise getting out of this village was gonna be hell in a hand basket right now. He used his sand Sensing ability to try and find Ayame and Daichi. He warned her that they might separate them and right now it seemed like that as he started to sense for them separately rather than as one entity.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 710/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Sand Sensing

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:45 am
Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX

As if by some magical form of alertness, the jigsaw man looked up and over his shoulder, and Ayame's headbutt would be significantly short and resisted by the seal. looking back to the women, his voice was nasty and deep, and spoke with an intense anger.

"It seems your knight in shining armor has arrived, but lets see if he can actually find you amongst this complex. I have to make sure you guys never leave here alive...."

The man would disappear in a plume of smoke.

Knive's perception sand would be able to feel the large complex of the buildings, but due to the nature of the technique being a physical sensory method he would not get much information from it. He would either need to use another technqiue, or switch up tactics to find ayame hatake  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:55 am
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

'Well, so much for that technique. Guess it's time to pull the whole numbers game. Not much else I got in my plans.'
'You know, you really might want to work on getting something useful. You seen kinda useless to be doing this kind of mission.'

'Oh, shut your face.'

Knives made two other clones of himself in order to cover enough ground in looking for Ayame. This was gonna take some time, he really needed to talk to Ergo or San about sensing techniques eventually.

"Alright guys, spread out and let's find Ayame and Daichi. Obviously they're both important and we've got ground to cover." Knives said with a nod to himself as they headed off to look for the duo.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Nenshou Bunshin [Burning Clone] x2

XAyame_HatakeX

Yo-ko

Yo-ko generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:59 am
Yo-ko
Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX

ayame was hidden in the [number above] building

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash