Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:02 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
'If you're still alive, under the sea...' Her voice would fill the hallway in a delicate canter, 'I'll cut off both my legs and become a fish..' She continued on, long locks flowing as her flute was held loosely within her grasp. The melancholy atmosphere she presented becoming the essence of the manor, 'If you come close enough for me to fall into the depths..' Her hand was to the door, 'I'll become a shadow, wandering the endless darkness....' Her lifeless expression was glow brightly with happiness, smiling toward her beloved sibling she spoke two word, just two. " I've returned" Carrying her emulated pretense of joviality, she was at the Hokage's desk simply looking upon Hera with a tender twinkle to her uplifted cheeks. Two hands extended, embracing her over the table. For now she would accept punishment for overstepping her sister's boundaries, she had missed her dearly and restraint was abated from her morals given the current happenstance.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:11 am
Feeling the hug that had come from behind, Hera got a little annoyed, but this wasn't something that happened often. From time to time she would get hugs, but only from her family, and the only one to step past those boundaries was her favorite sibling, she turned her head a little and saw the brilliant blue hair, and she smiled. "Septima..." As she turned her head, she got out of the chair and stood up. Walking around her desk she went over to the smaller girl and hugged her with open arms, "How've you been!" She yelled at the girl as she was so filled with joy, the little things that made her happy in life could only be this girl. Her favorite child in the world.  

Allemagne

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:19 am
She was remarkably warm, so very warm. From the inside and out, the feeling possessed her form and instinctively she held closer to her, burying her face into the woman's chest. So long ago she had been her fortress from the evils that never escaped her minds, this precious person. Never could she ever forget the warmth they brought her. Upon words her eyes searched to meet Hera's own, smile increasing. " Optimistic, but now that I can see you once more...extraordinary" Her yelling brought a timid look, but she meant such in the most sincerest of ways. The little things, the useless notes, the hard to miss attributes that defined this women had also defined her love for her. Could anything be stronger than a bond between siblings? Stepping backwards, to give them both space the youth bowed in a curtsy more so. Looking up with dazzling eyes of blue, long hair moving in masses. " Mhmmm, Mona told me you were terrorizing the new shinobi....Ne? Hera~chan, are you?" She narrowed her eyes, as if to intimidate the woman but she knew very well she would most likely fail at such.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:25 am
"Mona, Mona, Mona...always talking. I guess; not terrorize but you know, more so of making them honor me as they should." Hera hadn't seen this child in years, and seeing her now as she was the first Hokage and the leader of all these shinobi, she had felt proud of this point in her life. "So what's been happening with you? Your hair has grown, you've grown into your body, you're learning new skills I presume?" Hera was finally happy for once, finally not being mean to anyone around more so for the fact that the long distant child who had lived in another country finally came to visit her.  

Allemagne

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:42 am
Her hands suddenly grasped Hera's shoulders, her toes supporting the height that existed between them, leaning into her she allowed her voice to catch her ear. " If they shall not listen to you, then I will bless them with silence forever" A chiller muse, and her eyes held only a malicious pleasure, a vindictive perfume and then she returned to a flat based stance. Hands crossed behind her, smile ever so gentle as she listened to her words as if they were her last. Such precious things her older sibling always said. On her commentary on Mona, her eyes glanced toward the window and she smiled. And unworldly expression of poison that would go undermined for now, Hera was her world currently. Long lengths of blue toppled over her shoulder as her head tilted, " Mhmmmm", the question presented required she answer. She was pleased to engage in such, grimaced lightly to the compliment of her hair and body but she didn't mean to dismiss such rich compliments from someone she adored. The memories, and she became irresponsible for a moment. Stunned by images alone, that slowly blurred her vision. "Mhmm Onee~chan you've asked that twice..." Suddenly she broke the odd spell of aloofness, " You must really care on how I have been living...Mhmmm if your shinobi see you like this, they may believe you've gone soft! Mhmm" Smiling brightly she even gave a soft laugh, similar to bell chimes, her voice was a beauty even when speaking casually. Taking Hera's hand, smiling with closed eyes she spoke, "I will tell you" yet she petted her siblings hand as if to ease her mind, long doll lashes revealing her cerulean hues. Such a deep depth that came with them, losing most to a silent story that none would know. " Kimiko has become Raikage, and under her ruling I have learned plenty...." With that she brought her hands together, releasing her grasp on Hera of course. As if praying, she opened them to reveal a tiny marble of ice. " I'e refined my abilities....but I'm stll training to one day be as talented as you Nee~chan, I wish to be as beautiful and powerful as the one I adore most" Gingerly she smiled, offering the marble to her sibling, " How as Konoha been? It's quite the attraction these days".

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:55 am
Hera smiled at the girl and then listened on as she learned news of Kimiko and Kumogakure. "That's good then. As long as you become a strong ninja to defend yourself, I'll be all right. And I'm glad you're progressing, that's good news as always." Hearing the words that came from the little girl's mouth about wanting to be like Hera made Hera smile once more, not something she had always done. "Well, you are already beautiful and strong Septima, there is no need to try and strive for something you have already obtained in life."  

Allemagne

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:05 am
"I will not be a disappointment to this family, and never toward you" Soft spoken, and yet the intensity was fanatical. Still, she retreated the marble and watched it fall to he floor as Hera's last comment brought her eyes to close. Fist tightening, the screen was falling over them. In her mind the words would repeat, 'Beautiful and strong. With and injured smile that eased into a sheet of nothing, " If that is so, then I shall live another to become much greater" Kissing her cheek, she dismissed herself. Singing to her own, a tune from a lost time.
[/exit]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:43 am
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

Mona walked towards the Office, she didn't bother knocking for it was simply something she did not do. Not like it mattered anyway, the door was slightly non existent due to an event with a rabid beast. Mona walked calmly in, placing a hand about her hip and looking to Hera with a stern stare. "We have been infiltrated by a Mist Ninja, I don't know what his plans were but they could not have been good if we weren't informed beforehand about a Visit." She paused for a moment before continuing. "The ANBU at the checkpoint are putting together a composite sketch and are on their way now, I took my time in hopes that they would arrive be..." She was cut off as the masked ninja known as ANBU jumped in through the window Bang had destroyed. Placing a full body image of the Mist ninja upon the Kage's desk before leaving as swiftly as he had come. "Efficient ANBU to say the least ...  

Misujage

Saint

Allemagne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:18 pm
Hera looked at Mona and sighed, she knew something was wrong. Seeing as the AnBu had dropped into her office and after what Mona had said, Hera only assumed Mona was telling the truth. "Regardless of what they are doing here, I will contact them myself. Mona, I want you to come with me, if they act hostile towards us, we will begin a fight, and we will kill them." Hera looked at her with the always constant emotionless eyes...she wasn't happy. "I guess we can leave tonight." Hera said signalling the AnBu as she saw the paper of the man and then messaged him to take care of the village.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

"If those are the actions the Hokage commands." She spoke with an air of disinterest. Not that she minded going after the infiltrator, but two lone ninja inside of the Mist Village. It was just asking for trouble. Nevertheless she was confident with her and her cousins abilities.  

Misujage

Saint

HelloItsJoe

Desirable Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image
Vénus Solaire Lunaire Souseiki
User Image

Venus turned the knob on the door, and peeked into the office. Inside, he found his older sister Hera, along with his cousin, Mona. "Hello there~" He chimed in, entering. He shut the door behind him and approached them. "Hera, is there any interesting missions you can send me on? I'm terribly bored of training." He rubbed the back of his neck with a sigh.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:49 pm
Hera looked at Venus and simply sighed at him, flinging her wrist in his direction as if it were to shew him off. "No. Venus, go away." She said as she looked at him once more and then out the window. She was tired and confused after her onee-chan had left, and from that she was also saddened. What was she to do with her life if all the things in it involved fighting and death? Regardless of what she thought, she waited for Mona and Venus to take notice to this personality change that only just started happening. "So Mist is a new rival, I guess, and as such I need this village on lock down. Venus, go tell the other genin to prepare for a possible maniacal event to occur. No details, just go."  

Allemagne

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

Mona looked to Ven as he entered, dismissing him from her thoughts as Hera gave her orders. Mona tilted her head to the side and gripped ahold of the mic head that was attached to the neck collar. "Checkpoint ... the Leaf Village is currently in a state of stability. Maintain all entry points, I repeat maintain all entry points. No one gets in." She pulled away from the mic as a confirming voice rang in her ears. She had given the order quickly at this time, making haste with the security of the Village. Leaf on lock down and Mona along with Hera heading for Mist. Little did they know Mist was on the move as well. For just what, no one would know.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image
Vénus Solaire Lunaire Souseiki
User Image

Ven raised an eyebrow at Hera's first few words. Instead of "going away" he stayed, waiting for a good answer. Soon enough, he got it. It wasn't an exciting request, but at least it wasn't degrading like some of the missions Genin were. Cleaning bathrooms for example. "Well, know that if anything big happens around here, I am going to be fighting~" He stuck his tongue out, before waving. He dug his hands into his pockets before stepping out the door.

[/Exit]

HelloItsJoe

Desirable Streaker

Allemagne

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:53 am
Taking a note of the petals that flew in through her window, Hera looked at them and then stepped onto the window seal with her heels. "Mona, follow me to the gates." She said as she then stepped through and her body disappeared as petals that flew off into the distance.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff