Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Sparring Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:20 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Chuunin (410)400 |-|AC:2,500|-| 1350 両
User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."
Dakkon appeared out of the ground with a giant smile on his face as he stood inside the place "Wait a second this isnt the academy scroll room." He said as he looked around until he saw night and he wave "Heeeyyyyy night!" he said grinning as he looked at her that is true she didnt get a fight last time maybe this should be her first real one against me...
"Night would you like to spar with me?" he asked looking at her crossing his arms cocking his head waiting for an answer
" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:26 am
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 50 両 User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night was a bit taken away when Dakkon approached her in such a jolly good way. "Ummm sure Dakkon." Usually she would greet him with a hug like she did with Haku, but something was a bit different this time. "Your in an awfully good mood." She added smiling at him taking a few steps back, "You first." She said, wondering how it would turn out.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:30 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Chuunin (410)380 |-|AC:2,500|-| 850 両
User Image
Dakkon shook the dirt out of his hair as he watched night approach him "I've got good news but its going to have to happen after this i guess." he said with a smile and he assumed a stance "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" he said and two more Dakkon's stood shoulder to shoulder with him two had Katanas and they charged night directly one would strike while the other waited to dodge and while they attacked the last Dakkon stayed back making more hand seals

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 am
The Fire Rose

|-|Rank-Genin (230)|-|AC:150|-| 450 両 User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night saw the two Dakkon's coming at her, at the same time she made hand signs quickly, soon after another Night appeared next to the original. She had her ninja-to drawn as went rushing at the two clone Dakkon's, getting between both of them, pointing her blade at one if she was fast enough she could stab him and about to kick the other off course. Night had to save her energy and chakra if she wanted to last against Dakkon, she knew he had a lot more experience sparring then she.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:48 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Chuunin (410)360 |-|AC:2,500|-| 850 両
User Image
Dakkon finished his hand symbols "Taika no Jutsu!" he said and he touched his body as he began to make even more hand seals. The two clones that we're engaging the other clones both went in making an X at the last moment switching targets swinging their katanas for their midsections

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:57 am
The Fire Rose

|-|Rank-Genin (210)|-|AC:150|-| 450 両 User Image

Night saw what was going on and she snapped her fingers ordering the clones to explode. As they did they should've taken Dakkon's with them. Making quick hands sighs Night breathed in and then out bringing her hand to her mouth as a huge fireball made it's way towards Dakkon.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:11 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Chuunin (410)340 |-|AC:2,500|-| 850 両
User Image
Dakkon watched as his clones became engulfed in the flames and the fire ball had come screaming at him he had time to dodge but he dodged into it as he came out the other side unscathed or singed for the matter and he touched the ground as he finished his hand seals "Chikyuu no Myakuhaku!" he said and he touched the ground but nothing changed Night however did feel a rush of strange chakara pass under her feet it seemed like the attack missed and Dakkon made a face of surprise "Dang i missed." of course he had been lying the abilities affect only took a couple of seconds and that's when he would strike bur in the mean time his hands moved once more

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:07 am
Uinsean walked into the sparing grounds in time to see a match underway, he watched in silence, and moved off to the side. He sat in silence, observing, and waiting for a chance to spar with someone. Taking mental notes on how the two fought, and their techniques, he smirked lightly at the entertainment.  

Shinigami Abarai

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:18 am
The Fire Rose

|-|Rank-Genin (190)|-|AC:150|-| 450 両 User Image

Night saw that Dakkon had dodged the fireball, with making more hand signs she quickly did the next jutsu in her arsenal. "Housenka no Jutsu!" She said as the flurry of twelve fire balls flew at Dakkon at the same time but in different directions. As the fire balls went at Dakkon Night closed in the space between them drawling out her ninja-to, the end of it lightly dragging on the ground showing defined marks due to the sharpened blade.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:06 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Chuunin (410)335 |-|AC:2,500|-| 850 両
User Image
Dakkon saw the fireballs and did only a few hand signs as he used Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu and a small spark that flashed white all in nights direction went off blinding anyone who wasn't wearing eye protection for a second followed by an array of dots and the fireballs that had been used seemed to have faded greatly since they have been used.

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:16 pm
The Fire Rose

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 450 両 User Image

Night blinked as she wasn't to far away from Dakkon when the blindness occurred. She swung her ninja-to up swiftly aiming for his chest or arm area, if it landed like planned it would cut through his clothes and puncture the skin causing it to bleed. Before Night could see her results everything around her went black and she collapsed temperately on the ground not letting her ninja-to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:59 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Chuunin (410)380 |-|AC:2,500|-| 1350 両
User Image

Night had fell almost a second too soon as she grazed his chest and fell to the ground and Dakkon did an arm pump "Yes it worked!" he smiled and he hopped back a couple feet and did the hand seals and a whirlpool of mud and dirt formed underneath her engulfing her legs and still continuing it was going to stop at her neck

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:12 pm
The Fire Rose

|-|Rank-Genin (170)|-|AC:150|-| 450 両 User Image

Night woke up as she was waist deep in mud. Cursing Night started making hand signs and pointed them at the ground, the ground heated and the mud hardened, giving Night the chance to crack out of it. She breathed semi-heavily, Can never underestimate your opponent at anytime. She looked at Dakkon her eyes blazing now, starting to wear out but still had enough energy to fight, now knowing she wouldn't fall for the same trick twice.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:25 pm
Uinsean's clone walked in, and exchanged silent nods with the other. Acknowledging that this area was clear. He then set off to turn in his patrol report. The other stayed to watch the fight.

[Rank C: Patrol the Village: Mission complete.]

After his clone turned in his report, it dissipated, and he received it's knowledge. Smiling lightly he departed, having seen enough for now, and headed for a chance to fight.

[Rank C: Evaluation Day: Genin 1/2 (Observed.)]
[Exit.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:39 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Chuunin (410)380 |-|AC:2,500|-| 1350 両
User Image
While night was cracking out of the mud Dakkon stood close enough to try a new jutsu one he hadnt used in combat before. He made the hand symbols faster than any genin could have and but his hands out "Doton Kekai Dorou Doumu." He said and night was encased in a dome of earth coated in chakara and night could feel it draining her own

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff