Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kahn oyama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:07 am
Jurei came upon Ichiraku and took a good look around. Since this place was bustling with commerce, enemies may lie in wait here. He took a look at the people present and none seemed to pose a threat. He moved on to the next spot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:43 am
User Image Noel sighed as he wondered where he should start to find and infiltrate information from the enemy nin. sighted. The man only told him of the open mission, he didn't say where they were sighted. Obviously, there wasn't enough probable cause to simply attack the nin's, but there was enough reasonable suspicion to put them on high alert. Pushing past the tapestry of Ichiraku's shop, Noel took a seat as he waved lightly to the elderly man. Unlike most of the population in the office, the man was more acceptable to be around. He didn't have that arrogant and irritating cocky attitude that many of the ninja that lived in this village he simply wished would burn."Bonjour monsieur. Ca va?"The child asked as Ichiraku turned beaming already. He was the only one that spoke in that language in the village so it wasn't hard for him to know who the child was before he turned around."Ah Noel! Ca va bien, et toi?" He replied, somewhat learning a bit of the language from Noel since the child started living in the village. Noel tilted his head from side to side, still deep in thought of how to find the nin that were under-guard as he looked over his shoulder when two other ninja entered and sat at the far end of the bar. Their headbands seemed to be somewhat different... quite different than what he's seen ever in the village but he didn't make a big deal out of it... at least not yet.

Turning back to Ichiraku Noel replied,"Comme ci, comme ca. Je veux trouver des gens. Ils sont des intrus." Noel said softly as Ichiraku started cooking. He already knew what Noel liked so it wasn't a problem for him to go ahead and cook before the child orders. Upon placing the meal in front of Noel, he raised up his finger to indicate pausing the conversation, before moving to gain the other nin's order. Noel ate quietly, sipping lightly on his wine before Ichiraku re-appeared where the giant grill was. He had a... different look on his face. Cocking his brow as he tilted his head a little, Noel started to eat as he spoke softly,"Qui sont-ils?" He asked as Ichiraku remained slightly but he saw him writing upon a napkin , placed on the side counter behind the pot he was cooking with to block the view from the other nin."Noel-san... Wipe your face when you eat. It's not good be be messy."He spoke softly as his eyes sharpened a little when he gave Noel the napkin. Noel looked up to him as he turned around then to the napkin as he gingerly patted cheeks. Eyes locking onto the writing that he placed:

The two in the corner are indeed not from here. This truly wouldn't be a problem but when one of them looked me into the eyes... I felt... indifferent. As if they pierced right through my mind. Other than that, nothing else was odd about them but...Their head bands have a Lock on it.

He thought to himself for a moment as the Noel crumbled up the paper and smiled,"Merci pour le repas." The man said softly as he reached into the back of his pocket and left the money for the meal before disappearing out of the shop. Though this wasn't a lot of information, when Ichiraku spoke about the eyes, he started to get a little intrigued. It would be any Dojutsu but Noel knew it wasn't the Sharingan of Ichiraku would've known it was that. Noel didn't know much about those with eye Kekkei Genkai's but he knew enough that he needed to be wary of some of them. Walking to the side of the shop, Noel weaved swiftly through a string of hand seals and emitted chakra upon the last one. Slowly, the child merged into the side of the bar until practically every trace of him being there was gone. The child waited until the two nin's departed the shop and started to take chase.

1/6 Falsify Information Mission ~ Exit to Field  

Panthers7

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Renmaru] [Lil' Phantom King]
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji managed to arrive before everyone else. He scanned the area. Hopefully this place was big enough for what Yun had in mind. It was Keiji's job to simply observe, conjecture, and return to the Hokage with his findings and beliefs. Simply, really, but with the constant inflow of Academy Students ranking up, this could become tedious fairly quickly. Still, info was his specialty. If he couldn't do this, he wasn't the guy he thought he was.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXif the bombs go off the sun will still be shining
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecause you've heard it said that every mushroom cloud has a silver lining.

User Image
The entire time she had been scouring for this place one thing seemed to resonate with her. Why am I doing this... Following the call of what she assumed was a Genjutsu was foolhardy. 'Genin' entailed a mass category and Jae was not in the mood to keep up pretenses anymore. She was tired and hungry. Like Shade, she wished she could just curl up against something warm and doze off without a care in the world. After much aimless wandering she found the 'Ramen Shop'. Apparently there was no other to equal it in the world of Shinobi's. The scents that wafted to her as she drew closer caused her salvatory glands to well up, Jae's stomach growling on par. It had been a good week since she had felt the urge to eat any solid food. The faster she polished off her meal the quicker she could leave. Entering the very cramped little shop her gaze was immediately drawn to Keiji who stood at an aside, seemingly concentrating on something. Raising her arm to wave she stopped the motion, something holding her back and dropped her arm to her side. "You could have been a little more specific..." She muttered, taking a seat on one of the stools that was adjacent to where the delicious scent wafted from. She was tired and just wanted to sit for a bit. Crossing her arms over the table she placed her head in between the little cushion she had created for herself and let out a little sigh. Too much was going on. This village was certainly busy.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image

Tsuyoshi walked into the ramen shop as his gaze circled the room. Shaking his head he went to an empty seat and waited for someone intresting to enter or at least he hoped some one did. Closing his eyes he meditated on the some what of a battle he had with Jae. She was very good and he didnt expect her to dodge his empty palm strike so easily but it happened. However, he knew if his sixty four palms would have hit she would have been destroyed with the next attack. Ohh well he thought as he opened his eyes to look around once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image

xxxx»xx( Lucah "Triple" Voltaine )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx »the little genin girl !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ profile ]

With the smell of ramen wafting through her nose, Lucah was already hungry again, even though she had just eaten before she went to the academy. Ooh, this ramen was definitely the best. Not competition. Of course, it's really the only one she's tried never being to another village, so it had to be the best. The girl watched silently as more Genin began filtering into the shop. Well, she'd better get a seat before there was none left. She didn't think that would happen, but sat down at the table anyway, thinking.

Was the Hokage going to meet them there? What were they supposed to do here? Just eat and leave? A chance to socialize? Why did he want them to socialize? Do make new friends? Lucah didn't really want friends but she wasn't one to complain, usually. Just keep the discomfort and awkwardness to herself. She looked around at the other Genin around her. How scary. These people were scary... and didn't look like they wanted to talk. She'd better keep to herself for now. She surely was not going to start up a conversation.

Delightpho

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:43 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXif the bombs go off the sun will still be shining
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecause you've heard it said that every mushroom cloud has a silver lining.

User Image
Jae stared at a small spot before her. Most likely the reason for their meeting here would not be announced until all of them had gathered. She would just sit tight then. Closing her eyes, she let the warmth of the shop envelope her and began to doze. Jae relaxed. The tension in her body eased and the worries that loomed over her head vanished. She looked a lot younger then, more like the fifteen year old she was supposed to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image

Tsuyoshi saw a girl enter he didnt know and smiled as he could use someone who may give him a good convosation as he rose from his seat and walked towards her. As he did he passed Jae as he slipped a note into her poket without anyone seeing as it said one a few words but he thought they were right, I am sorry for treating you like I did. Maybe it was because I felt hurt for you not excepting my rice ball, but oh well. If you like to talk just approach me next time ok?

As he walked up to the new girl who had just recived her headband as he said smiling, Hi there my name is Tsuyoshi Hyuuga and you are?  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Delightpho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image

As someone approached her, Lucah turned her head. Hm. How disappointing. She thought it was the Hokage telling them they could just eat and go home, not have to wait here forever for something unknown. If someone wants to send a message, it'd be nice if it was specific instead of just some vague two letter phrases. How come people these days were so mysterious? Well, she shouldn't be one to talk, always hiding everywhere and never letting anyone get close to her.

She smiled sweetly at the boy, even though it may have been a little fake. It was alright. Lucah was rather the expert on conveying emotions she didn't really feel.

"Hello Tsuyoshi." Ah, a Hyuuga. How interesting. She nodded her head to show that she acknowledged him. "My birth name is Lucah. But I'd much, much prefer if you called me Triple. Just something I've been going by since I was young." She gave a weak smile. Maybe she shouldn't be using that alias now. It didn't feel like her anymore.

"So, do you have any idea why we Genin were sent here or are you just as confused as the rest of us?" Lucah asked whole-heartedly. The only thing she wanted to know now was WHY.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image

Moving towards a table with her they sat as he had the ramen chef make them two bowls of their best ramen. Looking towards her he smiled again as he kisses her hand in a gentlemen fashion as he holds her chair out for her. While waiting for her to sit he spoke softly, Well then Triple it is or can I just call you beatuiful. Im sorry though I do not know why we are here but ohh well we should just talk or something. He laughed softly as he smiled friendly as he knew she was younger than him but most of the girls here were so it was nothing.

By the way i was wondering what kind of ninja and igf you would like to be apart of the same squad as me when i get a chance to make one. That or we can be training partners either way is fine. He laughed again as he blushed a little bit.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Delightpho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image

[ ooc:// she was already sitting but whatevs. xD ]

Lucah smiled weakly as Tsuyoshi kissed her hand. Did people really do that still? It's not medieval times anymore. She made herself comfortable in her chair and took a deep breath. He was a flirt. This was going to get bad, fast.

"You know what?" She asked, placing both hands on the table gently. "You can call me whatever you'd like." She smiled softly. No one's ever called her beautiful. A few have tried, but none really ever got a positive reaction back. She sighed. He didn't know why they were there either? Maybe after a quick eat she would go home. But... she couldn't let the Hokage down if they were needed! Which should she do, go or stay?

Lucah furrowed her brows. She forgot that since she was a Genin, she was able to be part of a squad. "Thanks, but no thanks. I was just made a Genin not too long ago and I think I'd like to try going solo for a while. Sorry." Well, she wasn't really sorry about it, but she did feel a little guilty for denying. "I do think being training partners would work out though. What did you have in mind? Sparring? I'm no good at Taijutsu." She laughed feebly, then ordered a hot tea from the chef so she would have something to sip on if there was an awkward pause. Precautions, precautions.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:54 pm
User Image

Tsuyoshi sighed a bit as he could tell something was wrong with her but deciding against asking he just sat in his seat. Soon after he sat down the food was there as he ate some contiplating on what she had said. Noticing she ignored his ninja question he laughed as he asked again but in a more seprate way. What is your specialty? Mine is close up but I am also good at ninjtsu as well. Looking across the table at her he studied her eyes as he wanted to find the truth beind her emotions but it was being dificult for some reason. Deciding that all he could do was ask he did so, Can I ask you a question?  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Delightpho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:15 am
User Image

Lucah thanked the chef as the food was made, and slowly began nibbling at all the goodies on the ramen. It was a while before she actually answered him.

"I'd like to think I specialize in Genjutsu but I'm really not all that good at it." She wasn't really good at any jutsu, really. What a horrible ninja she made. She took another bite of the ramen and looked nonchalantly into the kitchen. When she turned back to Tsuyoshi, he was staring at her. Being the awkward, uncomfortable person she was, backed away and went back to looking at her food.

Of course he could ask her a question. Whether or not it will be answered or even heard is up to Lucah. She took a sip of the broth of the ramen before answering.

"Shoot."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:25 am
User Image

He looked more intently at her reactions as he asked his next question wondering to him self if she actually was nevous around him or just shy. Still having not touched his ramen though he was dying of hunger having just exhausted himself in a sparring match. Thinking over his words carefully he conteplated on how she would react in his mind as spoke, Why does it seem like you dont really wanna talk?  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:14 am
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because feelings make up for a difference in strength!

Tsukino Kazuki

[Genin][Medical Class][Konoha]['Moonlight Beauty']

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino walked into the ramen shop to see many of her allies already there eating.She didnt really feel like talking so she just went ahead and ordered her food so she could hurry and get out of there.She was going to start creating her own unique offensive medical ninjutsu thanks to her training she just had."Beef ramen please."She asked politely as the waiter brought out her food and she began to eat.

Chakra: 220/250

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces