Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:45 pm
User Image Noel looked up and smiled calmly at Masumi as she stood up. The child hadn't been this calm with anyone outside of his clan; they said that there is always someone out in the world that would truly make you complete and though it was far to early to think of such things Noel did feel 'complete enough.' Something he hadn't felt since the time he had to bury his own parents and swear on their graves he'd complete the duties his family wasn't able to complete.

Though Noel's eyes sharpened a little when she spoke about the glass he held around the house. Noel didn't give a response at first as he looked to some of the vases and more importantly the chandelier that hung above them both. Slowly his eyes looked back to her as he spoke softly,"As zou 'ave trusted me vith zour secrets I 'ope zou vill also do le zame for moi."The child said simply, confirming her question, but made sure she knew not to speak about his powers. Noel wasn't ashamed of having the Garasu bloodline but in the very village this particular village Miirror rather didn't want people to know about his past. At least not yet....

Though Noel's look softened more when she spoke about throwing rocks which made the child giggle a little. Noel finished up his wine and walked in-front of Masumi as his hand touched her face; the same delicate touch one would use as if they were holding a invaluable flower,"Mon cherie...Don't doubt my power."He said softly as he showed the expensive looking glass in his hand dropped it carelessly. When it hit the ground, instead of the wincing shattering of class hitting the tile, a hard thumb would instead be heard as the crystal carved wine glass looked quite normal. Picking it back up, Noel gave a smile,"Zit vill take much more than a rock to vreak this." He said softly as he gathered up her silverware, plates and glass as well as his own and began washing and cleaning up the dishes. Mostly because Noel knew how much he'd procrastinate washing them so doing it early would be the best thing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:52 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Genin - Konohagakure - Byakugan
Yang

Masumi was a bit worried when he didn't answer her right away like he did before, but when he did speak, she understood what he ment. She wouldn't dream of betraying him, she knew how much it hurt for someone to be betrayed. She's never been betrayed personally, but remembered the look on her mother's face when someone had betrayed her. She looked a bit sad at the memory, she wished that she was old enough back then to do something about her mother's sadness. Her violet eyes looked back into the amber eyes in front of her, a gentle touch, she blushed softly. The rosey pink color touched her cheeks, making her face and eyes light up with something she hadn't shown before. She watched the glass fall, but heared a mere thump. She nodded her head slowly when he told her not to doubt his power, which she wouldn't dream of doing. She didn't mean to cause that kind of look in the boy's eyes, she was almost worried about the deep darkness she's felt in the boy's soul since she had met him. She wasn't sure what kind of darkness it was, but she hoped.. Through time, she could possibly make that darkness disappear. Her mother had always helped people escape the darkness, she wondered if she acquired that ability from her mother. When he had left her side, she ran a hand through her black hair, then pressed her fist to her mouth, her fingers touching her lush lips. She placed her other hand on front of her and closed her eyes, as if banishing the darkness from the boy's soul that very moment. She didn't like the feeling of darkness around her, it made her nervous. All this time, she had remained quiet, while dwelling in her own thoughts. She gave him another soft look, then looked down..I-I uhh..She looked back up at him and her sadness was gone, but she didn't smile either. She felt bad for making Noel have that look..I-I'm gonna.. I'm gonna go somewhere for a little bit I.. I need to uhh, I need to go sh-shopping! She bit on her bottom lip, then looked at the door and ran to it. Within seconds of opening the door and putting on her shoes, she disappeared.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:57 am
User Image Noel kept washing the dishes in a little silence as the child thought about the questions asked. He didn't want to be mean to the Masumi but his past wasn't something that he liked to open up much; especially when his intentions with what had occurred with his past set his goals to destroy the villages of the future and create his own dynasty.

Looking back he heard Masumi when she made a notion to break the silence, his amber eyes gave a cold glow for the moment before softening a little. She doesn't deserve that... She was just curious... But before Noel could apologize the child noticed that Masumi was already placing on her shoes and exiting the apartment. Another saddened sigh escaped his lips as he replaced the dishes back into the cabinet and gave a solemn look to Masumi. The child hoped that she would return, as indeed Masumi gave the boy quite a bit of peace in his chaotic life, but decided fate would decide that. Leaving the door unlocked in case the girl did decide to return, Noel picked a spot on the couch to lay on and take his slumber to see what fate would have for him when he wakes up.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:37 am
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi was about to knock on the door, but she turned the knob and saw that it was already unlocked, she walked in and locked the door behined her as she took off her shoes once again. Her eyes darted around and noticed that Noel was sleeping on the couch, her eyes softened and she went to the kitchen and set the bags on the floor..Hmmn..She thought vaguely, she didn't know if Noel was gonna like what she bought, since she got him an outfit too. She sat on the chair at the table she sat at earlier and just waited for Noel to wake up..

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:56 am
User Image Noel's eyes opened up as he had an odd tingle of his sixth senses that someone else was in his house. Though since the presence that he felt didn't give him the feeling of possible harm coming to him, so the child believed he didn't need to worry about approaching what entered his house in an aggressive manner. Walking over to the door and locking it, Noel walked into the lit kitchen and saw that his angel had indeed returned. The child stopped at the door for a few seconds, before approaching Masumi cautiously. Coming to his knee's before the beauty, Noel delicately took the girl's hand in his own, as the child amber eyes gave a much softer look to those illustrious violet ones. As if the hardened glare that he showed earlier completely evaporated from his being,"Mon cherie, s'il vous plait... Do not leave moi like zhat again. I vould, and vill, never 'urt zou. Zou bring moi zuch peace at 'eart and mind, that I 'ave never felt zince I left moi 'ome. I am very zorry if I 'urt zou. Zo very zorry." It was quite a sincere apology but the boy spoke from the very heart. He would hate if he had lost something special before he could even obtain it, and hoped Masumi wouldn't hold it against him. But it is rather hard to leave the darkness once one has dwelled oneself inside it for so long.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:57 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi looked down at him as he spoke heart felt words to her, she blushed softly and her violet eyes wavered against his amber one's. His eyes seemed to almost glow to her, she remained silent. She felt bad for leaving when she heard that she made him happy, she bit on her bottom lip and sank to her knees in front of him, not really sure why he was on his knees in the first place..I know, Noel. I'm sorry for leaving..She released her hand from his and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and down his back, then pulled him against her into a warm hug. She exhaled softly and closed her eyes, hoping to make him feel reassured.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image When the girl remained silent Noel felt a feeling that was rather odd to him. His heart feel like something was amiss and to be frank it felt rather bad. As if the seconds of silence was making him quiver and wilt like a flower being deprived of sunlight. But those amber hues sparked with life and even affection when the girl dropped down to his level and even hugged him! The hug felt more so warm than she probably would've thought; not physically but on another level of feeling. Ever since his darkened departure of such warm things, only thing he had been greeted with was rude gestures or fists to those who knew the famous family of thieves. Even so... slowly the child began to accept the embrace as he hugged Masumi back around her around her mid-torso,"Merci...Mon cherie."He said softly as he held her in a hug for a few moments before slowly rising to his feet and helping her to her own. Ignoring the light warmth to his cheeks as usual, Noel broke the possible awkwardness with a kind gesture,"I am letting zou zleep in ma chambre."Noel said as he was speaking about his bedroom."I vill zleep in le living room zo zou can ve le most comfortable." The child said as he gestured her to follow him so he could show her the room. He knew it would a little awkward, even at their age, for the two to stay in the same sleeping space after such a sort time of knowing each other but a simple switching of who will sleep where will solve that. And, since he saw her of such a high status of wonder, the child decided to simply keep her in his room which obviously would be the most comfortable area in his home.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:37 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi stood up when she was helped, she listened to their sleeping arrangements and she nodded her head slowly. He was being kind, so she couldn't reject his offer. She'd already done something to hurt him once, she wouldn't do it again. She grabbed the bags on the table and followed him to his room, her violet eyes lit up when she saw it. The room seemed perfectly suited for Noel, it was all very beautiful..Are you sure? She asked him, her eyes looking at him questionably and her head tilting in question. It's been a while since she'd slept on a bed, instead of the tree in the middle of the Konoha forest.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:17 am
User Image Noel introduced her into his room as it was a similarly grand room for the small apartment that he had. Instead of the usual bright lighting, Noel instead had candles illuminating the room. It was a calming and meditating atmosphere that Noel needed to retreat to when the world around him brought his desire to destroy the arrogant people that walked Konoha's streets." Voila! 'ere is zour room." He said softly as there was a rather large bed that he knew she would be quite comfortable in. Taking a moment to walk over to his book case and shuffle a couple things away, Noel looked over to Masumi and smiled softly to her,"Non... I am glad zou 're vith me. And I vill make zure zou 're quite comfortable." Noel said with a smile as he finished 'organizing' his books, and closed the glass doors before picking up a pillow and blanket. He stopped at the exit for his room to lightly brush the hair that fell over that beautiful face so his fiery, and with the room, quite luminous, amber hues could lock onto those beautiful violet orbs,"Good night mon cherie."And with that, Noel walked into the living room and set the couch to act like his bed before exiting briefly to turn the lights out in the rest of the house before he laid down his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:27 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi's eyes watched him leave and she nodded her head, she looked around the room and she was quite uncertain if she should sleep there. She felt strange, sleeping in someone else's bed. She set her bags down on the bed and pulled out a black lacy dress, she liked black, lacy things. She stripped of her clothes and changed into the night clothes she'd bought, then stuffed her clothes she wore into the bag. She pulled out the other bad and smiled, then opened the closet door and set them there on the floor. Those clothes were for Noel, she wondered if he would find them. She walked back over to the bed after shutting the door, then climbed onto the bed and laid down on top of the blankets. She didn't wanted to mess up the bed, she just gazed out the window to the full moon in the black sky..I hope you find you're sun God..She whispered into the quiet darkness, then closed her violet eyes and drifted to sleep. She dreamt about the white-hair'd boy, never fully getting a deep sleep, just like all these years

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:43 am
User Image Noel smiled a little as her heard her door closed and hoped she would be comfortable in the bed. Feeling that she should take the best room he had to offer seeing as putting her on the couch would be highly unruly. After cutting the lights off in the entire house, Noel made sure the door of her room was indeed closed before he changed out of his cloths and folded them on the side of the couch and tucked himself in the make-shift bed.

Sleeping always took Noel a couple of minutes as the child was usually in constant thoughts; some thinking of the day, most thinking about the girl that now brought the child such peace, but the other majority of his thoughts were towards his deceased relatives. His amber eyes felt towards the necklace that he rather proudly wore on his neck as he looked at the mystifying gem. It was quite beautiful and when he raised it up just right the moonlight simply magnified it's glow. He smiled a little and placed it back onto his chest and let out a sigh, finally releasing the troubling thoughts that always plague his mind, to allow himself to go off to sleep. Glad for this wondrous eventful day, for many reasons, but also was glad that it was finally over.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:05 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi's eyes shot open, she let out a loud, shrill shriek of terror. Her dream she had was filled with horror and she didn't even know what happened in the dream, nor did she even want to know. She sniffed softly and sat up in the bed, hugging the soft blanket to her body. She looked a the door quickly, hoping that she hadn't woken him. She slid out of the bed and smoothed out her black lacy dress and opened the door, she walked out and looked around to see if she'd woken him. She looked down at the ground, then silently tip toed to the kitchen and sat down on a chair at the table. It was very close to dawn, but it was still dark out..Please don't wake up..She whispered through her mind, in response, she got a slight grunt, her eyes widened.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:21 pm
(( Hey I will make a post tomorrow. My eyes are toooo heavy and I absolutely know I will make a horrible post. But when I wake up I'll post up something. Just wanted to let you know so you didn't think I was going inactive or something. XP ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:39 pm
User Image Noel wasn't the one to fall into deep sleep. As being a street urchin for a good couple of years the child had learned that if he wished to survive getting enough sleep to have his body rest, but not so much that he completely unconscious the child definitely was a light sleeper. And the fact that he felt a... well... a rather unexplainable feeling in his gut the child's eyes opened slowly but those amber hues were quite alert.

Noel didn't raise his head but when he heard the light cut in the wind, very faint cut coming from the direction of his beloved angel, the child knew something was up; even more so when the kitchen light was turned on. Slowly slipping out from the couch and giving a small stretch Noel walked towards the direction of the light as he made sure to let her know his foot steps before entering. Not wanting her to become startled when he knew, mostly that anyone waking up this early in the morning, that something was wrong. Noel gave a soft look to the girl, amber eyes looked on the beautiful face that had enchanted him earlier while he tried to figure if he could catch those eyes.... sadly he couldn't. As if purposefully not looking to him. Moving to ensure that he could, Noel pulled up a chair right next to Masumi as he tenderly touched her shoulder," Moi cherie... Ca va?" Noel asked softly, as softly and caring as vocal cords would allow him as he asked her how she was doing in his language. It rather slipped out as Noel's focus was one wondering what made his rose look so wilted... And he indeed was going to nurture it back to it's heavenly radiance.

Panthers7

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:00 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi jolted slightly at the feeling of the hand on her shoulder, she was in her own world and she didn't hear him coming. She looked up at him with watery violet eyes and sniffed quickly, then wipped her eyes..A-Ah! I-I'm okay, really! I'm just.. Having bad dreams about Yin..She closed her eyes, giving him a true reasurring smile. These dreams aren't anything new, so she was being honest when she said there wasn't really anything wrong. Just dreams about someone with white hair that she couldn't quite recognize, he seemed evil to her, but felt as if she should help him and knew she could. She ran a hand through her black hair and shook her head, as if banishing the dark thoughts..I'm sorry I woke you Noel, it won't happen again..She had a small pout upon her lips, because she felt really bad, her first night in Noel's nice place and she's ruining the morning by waking up early and screaming.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff