Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Once Jae practically launched herself at Shade, she wrapped her arms around her and squished the now crying girl as close as she could get her towards her body.
"Couldn't tell whaaa?~mew?" She purred softly and buried her shadowed nose into Jae's hair, taking in her scent. The room fell silent until that male she nearly crushed spoke up. His voice seemed to shatter the comforting silence and made Shade blink quickly in retaliation. Slowly, she turned her head and gazed at the dark haired male. It seemed like he was addressing her, so she decided to listen. Once he was finished his question, Shade's lips parted slightly. For someone like her to be shocked at a strangers nosy question was a definite sign that he was crossing the line.
"Pretty Lady is sad, and I dont wanna say it 'cuz... well.... I dont~Nyah," she muttered and was about to snuggle back up to Jae, but then... The argument started. Jae seemed aggravated and this stranger fought right back. how rude! Once he was done his loud rant and lecture, Shade watched him leave with her jaw now gaped open. She turned to look at Jae once more, her eyes wide and expression priceless.
"Boys are such JERKS!" she gasped and pounced forward, knocking Jae to the bed and pinning her there.
"Dont worry! I'll make you smile!" she said quickly and bounced lightly up and down.
"You can only cure sad faceness with happy laugh time~nyah!"
With that said, Shade tilted her head back and started gurgling on a wad of spit she had started to build up. Once she finished gurgling, she spit the mucus into the air at and angle then quickly shifted her body and caught the wad back in her mouth. She swallowed, then looked back down at Jae and lifted her arms high into the air.
"TADAAA!!"

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (175/175)~~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jae was furious. First he had dared to call her 'girl', a form of disrespect no matter who said it. He had no right to be spewing his nonsense to her. Jae had gone through a lot. Losing her village, family and friends because of stupid mistakes and then having betrayed a friend only to lose her at the end. It took all of Jae's will power to stay clinging onto Shade. She was ready to rip Haku's throat out. Her eyes narrowed practically into slits as he departed with a threat to her. The next time she saw him she would show him no mercy. "Boys are such JERKS!" Shade had uttered, snapping Jae out of her trance. Shade pounced on her, knocking her back into the soft pillows she had as support for her head and back. Jae stared up at her friend, her pink hair spilled out around her. Shade was as carefree and eager to please as ever and despite wanting to laugh at her little, disgusting, antics Jae couldn't seem to muster much at the moment. She still felt the void within her. It was sucking up everything she had left. Jae didn't deserve to be breathing and neither did Shigeru. A thought crossed her mind then, one that would brand her as the ultimate traitor. No one shinobi was allowed to seek another out to kill them. It was what triggered wars, especially if she was seeking out one who came from another village. Still. The desire to end Shigeru's life had rooted inside her, the feeling of wanting to eradicate him from existence was overwhelming. He had aimed to kill her and in the process he had killed Ayaki. Sure he would carry that guilt for the rest of his life but that was not enough. A life for a life... "You can't tell anyone about what happened Shade. You must go on as if you were never there. Do you understand?" Jae's gaze was solid and serious as she stared up at the shadowed face of her friend. Jae's brows knit together as she tried to come up with some sort of path to walk down on right now. She couldn't live blissfully ignorant anymore and the path she was going on was a tainted one. Jae sat up, placing a hand on Shade's upper chest to push her off gently. Sitting up, Jae closed her eyes, trying to figure out what she needed to do next. Train...train to kill him... That was her only resolve left. Clenching her fist she stared down a her balled up fist. She drew blood, her nails having dug deep enough into her flesh. First she had to master her bloodline and everything in between. In order to kill someone she had to be stronger than the strongest.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

Shade's expression dulled as she noticed Jae wasnt taking the bait of joy. Jae showed little reaction to the spit catching and seemed distant. Once she started to speak, Shade was all ears.
"Erm, Sure, i wont tell anyone," Her voice was soft. The negativity around Jae was eating its way into her Shade's core. Lifting her eyes to Jae's face, she made the fatal mistake of locking eyes. Gazing into the icy blue depths of her team mates eyes caused the shivers to crawl down Shades spine. There was blood lust there. a darkness that could only be sparked by death...and revenge. The ears on Shades hood flattened back quickly and her mouth pulled tight in a sign of distress. Of course she would never question Jae's motives, because that was her path she was choosing, but the dark feeling was not a pleasant one to be around. Breaking the silence, Shade lifted her pink haired friends hand to her shadowed face and extended her soft tongue. She ran her tongue over a patch of dirt on the back of Jae's wrist and cleared the skin.
"Please don't go away~nyah, I love my Pretty Lady," Those words seemed to echo around the empty hospital room.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image

Jae didn't really react to Shade licking her hand per se, instead, with one of her own hands, she grasped Shade's paw. Smiling, she tried to dissuade Shade from her anxieties. Jae couldn't promise her friend that she was going to stay here forever but she could at least keep her in the dark about it until she decided to make her move. "Don't worry Shade. I'll be around for awhile. By the way...You haven't been training at all have you?" Jae narrowed her eyes slightly, attempting to look a little cross. Patting Shade's hand Jae swung her legs over the side of the bed, gripping the sheets at either side of her. She felt a little dizzy but was not gasping for breath which was always a good sign. "I feel like I got hit by some huge animal." She mused, waiting for the dizzy spell to end before she attempted to stand up.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:37 am
User Image

Shade watched intently as Jae started to move around. Once she reassured her about not leaving for a while, the cat girls face lit up and another fun loving smile was implanted against the dark. Shifting off the bed, Shade landed on the floor on all fours and watched as Pretty Lady attempted to stand up. Her lips parted slighted when the "non-training" comment was shot at her.
"PRETTY LAYYYDYYYY~ I have been training! I was right before I got here! i'm super strong neow!" She gasped and hopped around on the floor, her tail bouncing behind her.
"I can beat up anyone because i'm so strong!" With that statement said, Shade pondered for a moment. She hasn't sparred with anyone yet. She didnt even know what it was like to fight against a living person. She would have to do that soon. While still lost in thought, the sound of Shade's stomach could be heard rumbling.
"Pretty Lady~~" She mewed softly, "Lets go eat~~~"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image

Jae watched as Shade took the liberty of pouncing all over the room. The pink haired girl watched, glad that she was still as animated as ever. She was going to have to depend on Shade's buoyant nature to keep her afloat for the time being. The task at hand was large and extensive. It would serve as a great R&R if she had a place and person to unload around. If Jae had stayed in Yukigakure she might have become as close as she was with Shade with Ayaki. This thought dampened her mood somewhat and at the mention of food Jae realized she had business to n** in the butt before that. She was slightly scared of telling the Hokage about what happened but needed to do so. If he found out another way the consequences could be worse.
"I have to talk to the Hokage. I could meet you there. I really don't think it would be a good idea if you came with me this time. He might think you are involved and I don't want you to get into trouble if that is the case. It shouldn't take me long. I mean...it cant be hard to explain that someone is dead. " Jae got to her feet and stayed put for a second as she regained her balance. Letting out a small sigh, she reached for her projectile pouch and strapped it on her thigh. Afterward she secured her scroll belt and noticed that she still had the scroll that their Sensei had given them."Maybe, if all goes well I can score us a mission or two. " That was if the Hokage didn't kick her out of the village. Ready now, Jae smiled and patted Shade on the head."Wait for me at the Ramen shop. I'll find you in a bit and behave. " Jae said, sounding more and more like some worried mother hen. With that said, she stalked out of the room and headed towards the Hokage's office.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:43 am
((Exit to Ramen shop, I'll post her response there <3))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:41 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (300)|-|AC:600|-| 0 両 User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

Dakkon paced about the halls of the hospitals waving at some patients and talking with some of the staff briefly he didnt see anything out of the ordinary although his slight phobia of needles kept him away from alot of areas but he gave it the all clear!  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:57 pm
The Strong Will Survieve...
User Image

Reiko entered the hospital and dropped Haku and Dakkon off in the same room,different beds. Before he left though he took out a peice of paper wrote something on it and replaced it with one of Dakkon's exploding tags from his ninja pouch. He cut the tag he took in half and threw it out of the window,letting the breeze carry it away.[ And he couldnt stop himself from throwing a quick jab at the kids face for peeping at the Hot Springs. After giving the kid a black eye Reiko,who was still in disguise,walked out of the hospital back into the streets

...And The Weak Shall Perish

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:49 pm
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]XXX

xxKonohagakurexxxxGenninxxxxTaijutsuxxxx
User Image

"True strength comes from you..."

Awakening in his bed, Haku looked over to see Dakkon still passed out. "How did we get here? Did that guy from the Hot Springs bring me here? No. I didn't see him there. Maybe it was Night...? No. I didn't see her there, either. Oh, well. I'll go train. But I do have to get revenge on Dakkon." Lifting up, he realized he had a horrible headache. Nearing his bed, the Shinobi kicked him out of his bed. This revealed an explosive tag underneath his pillow. Scowling, the Gennin jumped out of the hospital room and headed to train.
CP:175
"...not your predecessors!"

AC:175
• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken
• 15x Exploding Tags/Notes

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image

Shikatsu was tossing and turning in his sleep from a dream he was having, or more like a nightmare.
(The dream.)
Shikatsu: "Hey daddy, where is mommy at?" He asked his daddy.
DAD: "I'm sorry son, but your mommy won't be coming back. She was on a mission and they got ambushed." He told his son as he looked down at him.
Shikatsu: "So do we go see mommy then?" He asked in confusion.
DAD: "No son, we won't see her any more. You see, mommy is gone forever, she died in battle." He said as tears started rolling down his cheeks.
Shikatsu: Shikatsu looked up at his daddy and started crying. "What do you mean mommy is gone? She was here yesterday and said she would see me later, she promised and she can't break a promise." He said to his daddy crying and yelling.
(The Real World.)
Shikatsu woke up in a cold sweat yelling. He then realized that he was in a bed and was in a daze. He looked around and found out he was in the hospital. Next thing that he knew he tried to sit up and his shoulder felt as tho it were on fire. He looked over at it and remembered that he got bit by a snake then stabbed. He went to grab his shoulder when he saw his forearm and hand were burned and bandaged. "Oh yea, the fight, I wonder what happened." He said breathing hard and trying to remember but couldn't. He then nodded his head and got up and left for the academy.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:38 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (300) 280|-|AC:1,350|-| 500 両
User Image
Dakkon awoke to the feelings of hands on his face and the warm glow of chakara covering his eye he felt the soft bed as he turned to the nurse who wore a mask "Where is Rai?" was the first thing he asked and she had informed him that he had already left and he let out a sigh of relief knowing that he had either taken him here or, he was here as well but he had left already maybe they'd battle again soon it was kind of an unexpected ending but an entertaining one he laughed slightly "Although you didn't have a black eye when you we're checked in." she said and mentioning something about an ANBU operative "Reiko." was all Dakkon said he knew the coward would hit him when he wasn't looking or could do anything about it. he sighed as he sat up creaking slightly and he stood "well thanks for the care. and the eye." he said with a wave and she waved back as he left he picked up his backpack up but stopped as he figured it would be tampered with he looked in to see an exploding tag which he didn't have any he cut it in half and tossed the papers amongst the room he wouldn't have wasted his time. he soon exited possibly to head to the academy  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:36 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340) 290|-|AC:1,500|-| 495 両
User Image

Dakkon walked in and showed the nurse from before his hand the mark itself made her look at it odd and he but 5 Ryo on the table for the side operation of the scar removal as well "Thanks again kind nurse." he said with his head bowed slightly and he smiled seeing her fancy medical jutsu he was never precise enough for it but he also had a hard time dealing with blood and death of allies so medical ninja was not his style he looked at his hand when she was finished after the light green glow had left the smallest scar remained she was indeed good at her craft. "Many thanks ma'am." he said and she smiled back as he left he was sure he was going to be back eventually  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:56 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340) 300|-|AC:1,750|-| 650 両
User Image

Dakkon encountered the nurse again he waved and chatted as they walked throughout the hospital he hadn't seen anyone he knew and no enemies and he left the hospital  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers