Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:58 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (300)|-|AC:600|-| 0 両 User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

This was the longer part of the patrol traversing the streets searching the alleys it was hell but he still couldnt turn up anything few of the merchants waved at him or called him over to chat he was fairly well known through the village but not popular to say he continued his great search to come up with no enemies and the job complete!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:12 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (300)|-|AC:900|-| 200 両
User Image

Dakkon was Distracted throughout his whole patrol he kept his hands in his pockets kicking a stone every now and again he sighed gently before looking up at the sky to see a little boy snag one of his Kunai and run off "Oh no you dont!" he said chasing after him the boy was fast but Dakkon was faster he kept right on him until he slid catching his feet and bringing him down onto the earth and than he grabbed his Kunai "Run along now little one. And be glad im merciful." he said as the boy did as he was told.  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:18 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (300)|-|AC:1,350|-| 500 両
User Image

Dakkon laughed as he was already in town the clone to fight the other clones the idea of it made him laugh as he leaned against a wall  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:25 am
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]XXX

xxKonohagakurexxxxGenninxxxxTaijutsuxxxx
User Image

"True strength comes from you..."

Walking through the streets of his village, Rai came down an alley, only to see a white - haired figure leaned against a wall. He scowled. It was him... He could always catch him off guard like he used to back in the Academy. His foot would come flying into the wall Dakkon was leaning on, at atleast Chuunin level speed. If the Shinobi didn't get out of the way, he would face at possible broken rib. "Hey, Dakkon. I'm going to break your rib. That and I need some experience. I'm very bored and I'm tired of training. So fight me, like the old days when we were in the Academy."
CP:175
"...not your predecessors!"

AC:175
• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken
• 15x Exploding Tags/Notes

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:26 am
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 0 両 User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night was walking down the streets when she saw Dakkon, she didn't say anything but just kept a low profile while she was deep in thought until she saw Haku offering to fight Dakkon. October then leaned back on one of the walls and figured she'd watch them fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:32 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (300)|-|AC:1,350|-| 500 両
User Image
Dakkon rolled out of the way he had been practicing too "Alright. I guess we can have a little spar it has been awhile since we've seen eachother." he said as he threw two shuriken at him and drawing a kunai  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:39 am
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

User Image

Side - stepping the Shuriken, the Shinobi chuckeled. He dashed at his old friend, his fist behind his back. Pushing off of his legs, he attempted to come down on Dakkon, his fist harboring an extreme amount of strength. If he hit, it would send Dakkon flying. But if not, it would simply slamming into the ground, crippling the portion of the ground that was hit. Then again, he always had something planned, in case he missed. But he wouldn't let it be known until it was absolutely neseccary. "Hm, if you beat me I won't break your rib. Ha." A smile appeared on the face of the Gennin.

• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:44 am
The Strong Will Survieve...
User Image

Reiko was perched on top of a building,watching the scuffle going on between the two shinobi. He wanted to keep an eye on Night,worried that Dokkon who had seen a bit too much would try to pull something in the heat of the moment but was glad to find that Haku was more then willing to fight him. He didn't think of Dokkon as strong,so Haku fighting him would give him a good measure for the boys strength. He kept hidden and silent so as to not alert any of them,only watching silently with his sharingan

...And The Weak Shall Perish

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:48 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (300) 280|-|AC:1,350|-| 500 両
User Image

"Nice strike Rai!" Dakkon said from behind him as he came down on the barrel that Dakkon substituted with he than formed several hand seals quickly and the ground underneath Rai turned to mush if he was on it he would sink instantly in the quick sand and Dakkon found a stray rock and threw it at the ground in front of him and he jumped back  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 pm
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

User Image

Letting out a deep sigh, Haku pulled his body from the sand, leaving only his shoes behind in the sand. You're a jerk for that. I don't think I have the money to buy anymore." Moving towards Dakkon, he quickly dashed at him, closing the distance in a mere second. It took an ever shorter amount of time for his leg to shoot forward in the direction of his friend's chin. Followed by a punch headed toward his gut. But it didn't stop there. The process would repeat. However, the next would be a kick at his gut, then a punch headed for his chest, followed by a barrage of punches that targetted his stomach. All were very quick, but not impossible to block. But one missed block would insert Dakkon into a world of hurt and pain.

• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:34 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (300) 280|-|AC:1,350|-| 500 両
User Image
Dakkon was cornered he had no other option than to use what one of his favorites we're close quarters! he wasn't very good at it but he did like it Dakkon moved his head out of the way of the kick and blocked the punch and than the repeat the kick hit his gut as Dakkon caught his jaw and the punch to the chest hit his pectoral instead of his sternum and Dakkon countered the barrage with one of his own however he wasn't breathing during so like he was taught and the fact his stomach area was being wailed on didn't help. he soon fell after landing several strikes to his jaw and temple. unconscious  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:45 pm
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

User Image

The Gennin let his defense down for a moment as he watched the man fall out. He hadn't even noticed that his own legs were giving out from under him. It turned out that dishing out your own barrage didn't allow for a great defense. Dakkon's own attacks slammed into his body, sending him flying into the ground. He didn't feel like keeping his eyes open, as he was running out of energy. "Fine. It's a... tie... I guess..." With that, his eyes closed and he was now unconscious.

• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:53 pm
The Strong Will Survieve...
User Image

Reiko sighed as they both went down rather quickly,just as he though: Weak. He smiled as he had an idea come to his mind. He put on his mark and did a transformation jutsu so that he would appear as one of the Villages ANBU. He then leaped off the building and down towards the street,landing a few meters away. He scooped up Dakkon and Haky,one under each arm and disappeared with them,going towards the hospital

...And The Weak Shall Perish

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm
The Fire Rose

"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night had watched the whole fight underway. She sighed, over the years the two still hadn't changed much. To the girl's surprise though an ANBU came to take them to the hospital. Naito seemed to straighten up some when she was the masked shinobi. Knowing one day she would be in the same ranks as him. After they had all vanished Night walked on, towards the apartments where she lived her life of solitude.
[Exit to Apartments]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:48 pm
The Fire Rose

Walk A Pet (1/3)

Night had walked up to the old ladies house knocking on the door politely, the small elderly woman opened smiling at Night. October smiled beck respectfully. "I'm here to walk Little Bit?" The old woman nodded and disappeared into the lovely home coming back holding a leash in her hand, the leash going further into the home. "Thank you Miss October for coming to walk my Little Bit. You see after my youth left me not to long ago I haven't had the spunk to walk him myself." Night bowed to her. "It's quiet alright, I don't mind it's all apart of my training to be a great ninja." The woman nodded, she looked a hundred years old, giving Night the lesh the young ninja tugged on it expecting a small boston terrier dog, but what stepped out was much more frightening, it was a huge grey dog with massive fangs and as saggy eyes as it's owners. Night's mouth dropped greatly as the woman closed the door behind them. The dog barked making the air around Night shake and smell of old sweaty socks. "Ewwwww!" Night waved her right hand in front of her face. "What do you eat? Gross!" Now that she looked at the dog, her head went to it broad muscular shoulders. . . And the only thing she had to control it was a tiny pink leash. . .

(2/3)

As Night walked the extremely NOT LITTLE Little Bit around the Leaf Village things got complicated, one : Night wasn't even touching the ground at any part of the mission. two : She was flying through the air holding on to Little Bit's leash for dear life. Having to use her legs to walk on walls and buildings when they flew at her as the massive dog turned and whipped around the streets. and three : Night had to avoid hitting other ninja as she appeared out of nowhere with a dog three times her weight and size.

(3/3)

Incredibility Night survived the mission. As she could barley walk afterwards, she felt like her whole body was made out of jello-ten. Thankfully Little Bit had gotten tired on the same street the women lived on so he didn't have to drag Night for to long. Once back at the place Night was covered in dirt and dust from anywhere she picked it up not wanting to remember from were exactly. Knocking on the door faintly with a feeble attempt the ninja felt like passing out on the door until it opened. Immediately as the door opened the dog ran inside. "Awww poor Little Bit did that girl tire you out?" The dog whined and rolled over. Night was standing there trying to catch herself as she felt like falling. "I hope my Little Bit didn't cause you to much trouble." The old lady said, Night shook her head. "Noooo." She breathed. "N-Not at all." The woman payed Night 50 Ryo then closed her door Night falling to the ground breathing in and out. Note to self. . . never walk a dog named Little Bit . . .ever . . again!

Night got herself collected and walked out of the streets to her apartment for a shower.

[Exit to Apartments]
Walk A Pet --cleared

((OOC: What a wonderful first mission huh? XD))

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff