Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:32 am
He was type the shinobi. His essence alone excited Kimiko and filled her soul with loving feeling as her smile slowly shifted to a grin. A battle stood in time and with someone of his nature. A Grand Battle it would be. " Do your research and never take the antidote before the poison. " The sun stood directly above her from the back. Her figure would be captured as a shadow with only her lime green hues shining devilish as she sat and grinned. By this time, the young male would be sheets of papers. She leaned back in her chair and kicked her feet up on the desk as here eyes ceased from sight and her thoughts wondering about the future.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:41 am
User ImageUser Image
||CHUUNIN|ORIGAMI NO DARA|x|x||
||Chakra: 200||
||Battle Hymn||

"Understood..." Aurelio replied simplistically. His face was the last to disappear from sight. But, as it dissociated into paper and was carried off as if there was an invisible wind driving its motion, the quirks of a smile flashed onto his features. And with a final sigh, the papers disappeared into nothingness.

[/Swoosh exit!]

---

I am currently with ||The Raikage, alone||
I'm feeling ||good humored...||
My condition is ||Perfect||
What's on my mind... ||Things shall be interesting...||

S1sterfister

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Kumo ~ CP: 200

XXXXXKnight enters the building once more with a more relaxing vibe, he knew it was time to make due with the thing he couldn't change. Knocking on the office door, Knight would wait for a reply, to only apologize to the Raikage.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:08 pm
There seemed to be another outside her office doors. The knocks were pleasing to hear. " Come in! " Giving a pleasurable tone while fixed her seating. Her legs were placed back on the floor and she only leaned back in the chair with her arms closed.

Sanjii9227

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXKnight turns the nob on the door entering as commanded. To not surprise the Raikage was sitting at her desk still, maybe by now her butt was going numb. He stood close to the door encase he were to be dismiss quickly, but before he could Knight took action. He bow before his leader and a couple of words "I'm sorry".  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:22 pm
The sound of those footsteps, moving with less riddance than his existence. Her lime hues fell upon him, alongside all the malice in her venomous scorn in Kimiko's nature. Her hands folded across the desk, if he thought this was impressive then he failed pathetically. Perhaps today she would be merciful, a shadow of the past came to her and she remembered his exact words from before. " Oh really?" Not even bothering to glance at this false pretense of apology, " I've seen creatures from hell beg better than that".

Sanjii9227

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXX"Ninja don't beg for anything, Hatake especially don't beg for anything, we simply serve what we think is best and we do a hell of a job at that. My purpose for the moment is to keep my brother alive no matter what. His desire is to serve you to the best of his own ability, that's all their is to it. If I were to beg for anything in this village, what would that say about my character on the battlefield?" Knight said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:41 pm
H a T a K e ~ L e N

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| GENIN || NINJUTSU || KUMOGAKURE|| CHAKRA: 250

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

It did not take too long actually to get things done, he was given permission to enter, while he watched his brother, Knight walk up. He had plenty of potential if only he took the time to tap into it. However that was not the time for those thoughts. That other fellow had left too, this place was crawling with stronger people.

Len reported to his Kage taking a knee, his peppered bang still covering one of his golden orbs as he was given an audience with the Kage, and his brother "I have completed my mission, my Raiton is even more potent, sorry I was kind of tired so it took longer than I thought," He smiled beneath a neck cloth a genin mastering a technique in only a few hours, was by most standards no easy feat. Perhaps it was him being a sincere humble Hatake that proved his advantage "In any case, not to waste your time, but what would you have me do next, Mistress Raikage?" he said from his kneeing position to his leader in a rather lax but certain tone.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

"Do not get in my way, less I strike you down where you stand!" - Len

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zettai Gao

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:45 pm
|| OoC ||
I don't know if Misu informed you about that whole matter but Von, you didn't take any scrolls. Kimiko grabbed you by your arm before you could take a headband making everything after that void. To make it even better. All scrolls are in a bookcase which has a seals placed on it so people like your character cannot do what you did. Sowwie but you learned nothing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:50 pm
(well ill just re post them else where once I do get them, try not to auto from here on, no matter the rank, rules are rules)  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:54 pm
[[ OOC: Von what you should understand is when in your post you auto'd twice in two impossible ways mind you. You attempted to snatch a headband off the desk, which the headbands are inside the desk. The scrolls sealed within a bookcase that your rpc cannot access. So you did indeed perform two inconceivable actions within your post. As such you being thrown out the window, while a bit harsh, would be the correct and appropriate course of action. Please do not respond because the response I do not care for, but this is the way things are in all fairness. Honestly, your rpc has shown nothing but disrespect from the moment you entered the office. And it's because you are letting your attitude come through. ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:12 pm
Kimiko's annoyance was growing intensely as the young rude shinobi continued to stand in her presence. Though what he spoke was somewhat correct, Kimiko automatically took his words for arrogance and her expression certainly showed this. " Halve of your words are correct. However, with a personality like yourself. You captured nothing of a Shinobi. You are a mindless child who hasn't realized this world is not made in his favor. The crimes you committed would normally equal death in my eyes! " Harsh words, spoken in a harsh tone. Kimiko was nearly through with boy who believed he was man. Catching the sight of Len enter her office only made the words that Kimiko was about to speak even more meaningful then if he was absence during this conversation. Leaning up from her seat and upon the desk, Kimiko stared the young Knight in his eyes. " You speak about Len's safely though your actions will only bring his death. You see, you are a child in heart and soul and performing clueless as the ones you pulled in my office, elsewhere... Would certainly get you in a battle you couldn't handle. Knowing his love for you, he would battle along your side even though you are completely wrong and not only will his death be made but the your would also. " She spoke serious on these matters. These were in fact her shinobis and death was something Kimiko did not want. She breathed out a sweet sigh as she get ready to speak her last time. " I'm going to try and say this kindly as possible. If your loyalty is only to your brother and not to the village and everyone else equally. Then you may take your leave now and join another. Your disrespectful actions will only make me hurt you and although Len seems as if she doesn't mind. I know he actually does. I do not need a hot headed child like yourself to poison my village with your arrogance and to certainly disrespect me in my own office. Put your pride aside if you wish to continue the life as a shinobi of Kumogakure or you may leave! "

Sanjii9227

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXKnight went from bowing to taking a single knee to the office floor. "No pride will never be in the way of my service, never has been. You think me to be more of a child, and I can assure you that there is more in performance then you expect. Like I said I am sorry for the way I came off, believe it or not." Knight said, as his green eyes seem to flare with passion. He couldn't bear the idea off being apart of another village. Then again thinking deeply about it, would any other village except his tides to Cloud..........  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:40 pm
Though she was still highly annoyed. Kimiko was pleased to hear his response. Her expression however still held her angry appeal. " This is something you will in fact have to prove. First expressing means the most to me and you have left such a ugly memory in my mind. " Ending her lean on her desk, she sat back in her chair as her arms folded over her chest. She had to dismiss him from her sight and she thought of the best way possible. " As your first duty Len. You would teach the technique you taught yourself to your brother. Report back to my office when completed and hopefully I would have your squads figured out. " Though she spoke to Len. Her words were meant to both of them.

Sanjii9227

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games