Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image

User Image

[Iwa? I don't even... ;~;]

The boy raised an eyebrow and stopped the stroking of his collar. "Look at the headband." Raising an arm, there was an headband tied around the limb, which pictured three diagonal dots and a dot underneath. "No, I'm a shinobi from Yukigakure." Running a hand through his hair, Nathaniel sighed. "Nathaniel Avignon, pleased to meet you." His position did not change, as approaching them would most likely only wreck the situation. Tensing and then relaxing his muscles, Mr. Avignon waited for Aurelio's response.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:02 pm
Ooc: Hey now, Aru was born in Iwa. Things didn't work out so she dissed it.
Although... Iwa is a bit... empty. Poor Iwa. That Village needs some love. Dx

Aru stared. "Are you on a special mission in Cloud?" She asked with innocent wonder as she pulled out her Ukiyo Mizo and a blank scroll and she commence in drawing; without the blood. Aru didn't show it much but her imagination was running wild and fell lost in the deepest forest to never return. "You seem very interested in my Sensei. Are you here to assassinate him?! Oh no.." She paused as she gazed at her drawing. Silently, she fixed the problem best she could and continued with her normal pace in hand movement. "Maybe you are a secret Kage here to date the RaiKage and join the villages on your secret mission to kill all the shinobi in the the other villages where they are all in alliance with the greatest Shinobi in the world but however little did they know that the greatest Shinobi is a masked man and it's you." Aru finished what she thought was a wonderful piece of art.

In the paper stood a lone figure with the same built as Nathaniel, same hair and same expression. However, there were... differences. The pictured figure had a mask on that only covered his eyes, a cape blowing in the breeze with the symbol of his village conjoined with the symbol of Kumogakure. He stood heroic as if he accomplished all a man could accomplish in the world of the living. His hips covered by an elegant scarf with detailed patterns to praise water. His shoulder held a beauitful piece of armor made with leaves and in his hand he held a.... bottle?

Here is where Aru's made her mistake. She was going to draw a women hugging on the man to symbolize the Kage of Cloud but sadly she hadn't met the Kage. In replacement she drew a slightly womanly shaped jug of sand. Last but not the least behind the drawn male was a hug rock decorated in his honor. "Mask Ninja. Hero to all of the land." Aru said in amazement. "And soon to be its secret killer," she whispered low and dark with an expression of doom. However, in a matter of seconds her smile returned along with soft laughter.

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image

User Image

What was this? The thought that he was here to assassinate, or even stay interested in the shinobi of this village made a metaphorical vein bulge slightly in his forehead. A skeptical side emerged, he had always been a bit cautious of the crazy naive positive types. "No. I'm sorry." Nathaniel shook his head very slowly, slamming down this wild theory. The artwork wasn't bad though, pretty nice if he said so himself. "What's that?" Mr. Avignon gestured towards the jug of sand which seemed to simply adore him. He joined along in her soft laughter, though his laughs were a bit deeper, like bells that hadn't been tempered with any type of lacquer. Songs came to mind, helping him get into rhythm.

[ooc: I lol'd. xD]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
||CHUUNIN||ORIGAMI NO DARA||TEKINA NO IKARI||x||
||Chakra: 200||
||Battle Hymn||

"My, you finished already, Aru?" Aurelio smiled. He was partially relieved that she had inadvertently alleviated his worry, but mostly surprised that she had caught up with him so fast. "Excellent, excellent." He paced around Nathaniel and Aru once, from his body fluttering several animated butterflies of flawlessly folded paper. They flew around the room as if they had not a single care in the world as he repositioned himself to a point where he was facing both people and... that thing... "Let's have it then... ah... Nathaniel?" Aurelio pretended to look puzzled. "Good name. Strong, yeah? What brings you to our humble village?" His gaze darted from Aru and back.

---

I am currently with ||Mr. Stranger and Aru||
I'm feeling ||Dissatisfied||
My condition is ||Perfect||
What's on my mind... ||Damn||

S1sterfister

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:11 pm
Aru gazed at the spot Nathaniel pointed at. "Oh yes. This was suppose to be your wife in glorious clothes fit for a Mask Ninja's Ninja queen." She answered simply with haste and excitement. "Sadly, your queen is but a jug of affectionate sand." Aru rolled up the scroll and pleasantly smiled at Nathaniel. "Although, it may not be true; in this drawing you are the Mask Ninja of all the land destine to destroy it." Handing the scroll to her new friend she watched him silently and leaned into his personal space. "If you are not here to assassinate, what are you here for?" Aru whispered still a bit lost in the forest but slowly emerging to a civilization of normality.

Suddenly, her mind was thrown back to what it appears to be a realistic state of thinking. "Aurelio!" Aru said with glee. Even though she knew Aurelio has been here the whole time she was glad to here him speak. Aru grew fond of her sensei and grinned warmly as he spoke. Then Aru came to find that Aurelio is also just as curious to know why their new friend came to Cloud.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image

This village constantly kept him on edge, Nathaniel supposed. With a grunt, he began to raise himself as the man eerily circled him. As he breathed out, a few bubbles flew from his mouth, circling the butterflies in a subtle duet. "Training... meeting the world... there are a lot of reasons I have arrived here." The puzzled expression had settled on Aurelio's face, and Nathaniel tilted his own head at the man. The voice of the female made his insides cringe. "A curious statement." This was more towards Aru. An overactive imagination? Perhaps. Nathaniel sighed as the two seemed like they were trying to corner him into a metaphorical corner. Using one finger, the shinobi pushed himself off the pew. Standing rather solidly on the ground, his calm clear gaze sought Aurelio as he traveled round and round.

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:58 pm
Green eyes followed the bubbles that were born from the lips of Nathaniel. Her attention was highly set on it but the actions and words Aurelio took and spoke grasped her attention tighter than the weightless delights. "Ah a display of male behavior when confronted by another male within his territory." Aru said ecstatically. "The Mask Ninja shall duel my sensei in a fight of strength and good sportsmanship." Aru was lost again but she kept composure as she played the narrator.

"Good luck Aurelio." Aru said happily. Moving in to give him a good luck hug she paused and thought maybe that wasn't wise since men in her thoughts like to be tough. Her actions might make it unbearably sweet for the her sensei and spoil the "battle ready" mood, Aru drew back. "Good luck, Mask Ninja!" She waved in Nathaniel's direction and before running to a safe distance she stopped. "Can you teach me how to make bubbles," she asked with great enthusiasm?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image

User Image

The sharply arched eyebrow seemed to lack the ability to raise any higher, skepticism stretched to the max on this one. Breathing out, a bit of annoyance began to bubble, though he restrained it well. "There won't be a battle today. And no to your request." Nathaniel sighed almost exasperated, though this girl had less and less impact on him as time went on. Tolerance to crazy perhaps?

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:25 pm
"Oh dear." Aru said while glancing at the sky in deep thought. She smiled. Regaining consciousness of the scrolls in hand her muscles tensed around it. And then an idea came out from the shadows. She took to Nathaniel's side, turned her green gaze to him and with the quivering of her bottom lip showing the pre-releasing of words; she spoke. "How about you and I?" A Genin? How dare she? Who does she think she is?

Aru eyes held no hidden ambition and no aura of harm or so it may seem. "As the person you display.. I predict you may say "no" as it seem that is the answer you favor the most toward certain others if not all." Mentally assuming he wouldn't waste energy on a genin; Aru giggled and then as she looked at this man named Nathaniel and something seem to have faded. Surprisingly, it was her smile. "Although, something about me aches you? Do I mentally hurt to the point it twists your bones and melt your muscles?" The girl's expression turned to that of true and deep concern. "Or maybe I ache you like the taste of something sour with the hint of rotten egg and cream cheese gone worse than any could?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image

User Image

He furrowed his brow, but relaxed, returning to his lackadaisical ways. "No, you don't annoy me. And maybe. I should really get training." Sitting back down onto the pew, Nathaniel sighed as he took out a scroll, reading it slowly.

[I had a debate tournament sooo...

Pat, you srsly need to post.]

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

S1sterfister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
||CHUUNIN||ORIGAMI NO DARA||TEKINA NO IKARI||x||
||Chakra: 200||
||Battle Hymn||

((Wooosh! I grace you with my presence... Jk, don't hunt me down chubbs, lummy... I'm a bit busy myself with... more trivial things... btw, non-sequitur, my friend))

The butterflies that swung around the room in a hypnotic waltz suddenly halted, as if the music they were enchanted to had suddenly ceased. Their wings failed them and the dropped to the stone floor, causing the room to resonate with soft, defeated patters. Aurelio was no longer smiling. "Let's not have any of that, Aru." he said edgily. He had let things carry too out of hand. "Let's welcome this newcomer with warmth." The paper butterflies crumpled and shrunk away into nothingness and Aurelio stepped to Nathaniel's side. He gingerly plucked the scroll from Nathaniel's hands and slipped it into his sleeve. "You look tired, how about a little food and rest, hm?"

((BLEH OMG I'M TIRED... I gotta do court cases, but anyhow, if you wanna train, I'll give you your stuff back. Lummy, you're stuck with me twisted ))

---

I am currently with ||Mr. Stranger and Aru||
I'm feeling ||Dissatisfied||
My condition is ||Perfect||
What's on my mind... ||Damn||

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image

User Image

[LOLOLOL NO AUTO-GRAB

There would be no chance for the shinobi to even touch the scroll. As the butterflies wilted, the bubbles remained. The sudden warmth slightly surprised him, but he received it with equal warmth. The scroll was quickly withdrawn, slipped into his own sleeve as Aurelio stretched towards Nathaniel. "Sounds fine. But maybe later. Forgive me, but I must train in the meantime. " Nathaniel nodded slowly as he gazed at Aurelio.

EDIT 11/3: He left, tipping his head to Aurelio.

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:45 pm
ooc: I'm sorry guys. I murdered Aru Ichizuni mercilessly because she didn't give me the cookies I wanted. Double chocolate chip by the way.

I'll rejoin the village later.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:19 pm
Sypher skidded to a stop at the ruins, looking up at the open skies as he turned in a slow circle Open space. Perfect. I can't wait to surprise Apollo-sensei with this. he immediately squatted down and dug a small hole, shoving something into it before covering it up and waiting for Apollo.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image Sypher probably expected Apollo to come strolling after him. Well that expectation would soon be shattered as he stopped a little ways before Sypher did, giving them a large amount of movement space. It had been awhile since Apollo had fought anyone, let alone a growing lad. He didn't want to hurt him..too bad, From a distance Sypher would see Apollo, standing with a blank face and arms crossed. "Alright! This is going to be a full out no holds fight! I don't care what you use against me! Any weapons go and any jutsu are allowed. Vice Versa I shall not hold back as well. So, let us see what the young lad is made of?" No hand signs. No stance taken. Nothing. Apollo hadn't moved even after stating those terms. Was he waiting for something? Contemplating his next move? That was a possibility. Then again he could simply be underestimating Sypher. The Anbu in training would find out soon enough.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games