Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

Kaori heard the disturbing snap of the tree branch as the loud thunder of an explosion followed close behind. The moment slowed for her as she watch Sypher quickly build himself a shield of cover. Kaori was left to think of a way out; then it clicked. With a chain of signs she substituted herself, ironically, with some of the debris chunks flying at her. She escaped at the top of the tree Sypher had made. No traps could be placed in a newly grown tree and that is what she looked for. Her arms had taken a few smaller scrapes from the quicker pieces of debris. She called back to Sypher,"Yes, Are you ok?"

Kaori allowed herself to wait for the tree to dissemble itself and she would rejoin her very quick thinking partner. 'I'm glad he made this tree. I might not have been able to escape. I hope he had escaped the worse of the explosion.' She looked down at her arm,'I can't let that happen again.'

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:53 pm
Sypher pushed his way through the trees and gave her an anxious look over "I'm fine. I'm sorry about shooting the trees up like that and leaving you in the open. I didn't think." he pulled some bandages out of his bag and offered them to her "This isn't rogue ninja or invading ninja. These traps were placed here before we came. Not suddenly showing up when we first got attacked." he said, looking around wearily. He could see the temple through the trees but wasn't going to move on till Kaori fixed up her arms "We need to stop thinking of it as a random attack and start thinking of it as a war zone."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

"No no, the tree is the only thing that saved me honestly. I might be hurt a lot worse if it weren't for your quick thinking." Kaori smiled and grabbed the bandaged and quickly wrapped her arms that were hurt. She listened to his theory and thought back at the attacks and the explosion. "I think you might be right. These seemed planned way ahead to be random or rogue." Kaori finished off her arms and stretched them high to move the bandages in a better position. With one last stretch she looked to Sypher. "This means we need to think one step ahead and work together to get through the traps and to the temple."

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

❦★❦★❦"Watch the Forest"❦★❦★❦

Sypher nodded and thought of a few jutsu he might be able to use "We should think about this tactically. I can try and disable the traps on the ground. You cover the air and trees so I'll make a safe way on ground. So long as we follow the path of vines." he winked and brought his hands together. He concentrated on what he knew and brought his hands apart, a water orb forming in between. It grew until he threw it, making it snake out like a wide rope and it splashed onto the ground. The wet ground was about 3 feet wide and Sypher formed more seals before shoving his hands deep into the ground. Vines raced up the wet path, wrapping around surprise attacks and explosions, tangling trip wires and generally reeking havoc on the traps. He wobbled on his feet slightly as he straightened but grinned at Kaori "Stay on the vines and we'll be just fine! Ha! I rhyme." he started running, sticking to the vine pathway.

❦★❦★❦"Water Will Be Your Demise"❦★❦★❦

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

Kaori watched as Sypher's vines slithered through the traps, dodging and maneuvering around the traps. She nodded as he mentioned to stay on the vines. "This should be easier to make the ground up with these vines." She smiled taking off after Sypher. She was happy that she had an extremely good control over her chakra. this was the opportune moment to train it even more. With a deep breath she caught up with the speedy boy and within hearing distance for a quick command or suggestions.

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:11 pm
--Sorreh for not posting. College crude. Will post between today and tomorrow.--  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:53 pm
Dcme
--Sorreh for not posting. College crude. Will post between today and tomorrow.--

-hisses at 'college'- Understood. No worries and no rush.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:24 pm
Apollo simply stood in wait at the top of the mountain. Hopefully the two of them were doing alright and hadn't gotten themselves hurt or worst. Their choices seemed to be getting a bit more strategic, which was a pretty good thing. With them running across the vines they were no longer of any traps...on the ground. As they continued their motions a snap would be heard, followed by a whistling sound. What could this be exactly? Well if either of them noticed the vine they were on had some type of weird markings on them. All types of tags had been attached. Poisonous, explosive, smoke, it seemed the vine was laced with evil artillery. They had about 5 seconds before the tags exploded but they better be weary of what move they make. The wrong one could lead to them facing even more danger.  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

❦★❦★❦"What insignificant lives we lead..."❦★❦★❦

Sypher scowled in a sudden and violent burst of anger as he saw the vines-HIS vines- were now being used against him. His hands tightened into fists and he ducked automatically, avoiding the attack with a sharp curse word. He could see the top of the mountain now as he ran and he saw his senpai up a head Senpai?! Screw that. I officially hate this man. he thought, baring his teeth as his ears went back, lying flat in his anger. He looked over at Kaori, running next to him and then he skidded to a stop, standing still on the vines "Kaori. We need to talk for a moment. BEFORE we get to the top."

❦★❦★❦"Until our true path is formed beneath our feet."❦★❦★❦

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:17 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

Kaori used her momentum to keep her moving forward as attacks were being activated with each step. With graceful flips and twists, but never leaving the area of the vines, she avoided as many attacks as possible. I few debris pieces attacked her, but nothing too slow her down until Sypher suddenly stopped. With a quick stop she stood straight and looked to Sypher,"Ok? What do you need to speak to me about. I mean we are almost there." Kaori suggested making one more look toward the top. They were so very close, but so very far.

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:36 am
User ImageUser Image

❦★❦★❦"What insignificant lives we lead..."❦★❦★❦

Sypher closed his eyes then took a deep breath, preparing one last attack that might help them. "Moku Shouheki no Jutsu." he muttered and beams began to rise out of the ground. They were supposed to form a sphere but he wasn't that skilled and his chakra pool was low from the bit with the vines earlier. The beams were scattered and rose about 5 feet above ground, leading straight up the path to the temple "Kaori. I don't trust that man...Our teacher. I just wanted to say...be careful, ok?" he gave her a serious look, worry blending with his anger before he leapt from the vines as they exploded under his feet and landed on one of the beams. From there he ran along the tops, avoiding the traps that flew at him, pushing through the explosions till Sypher pushed past the tree line and arrived near the temple top. He could see the sensei standing at the top but he didn't continue till Kaori caught up with him I don't trust him. I don't trust him at all. he thought, giving the man a cool look.

❦★❦★❦"Until our true path is formed beneath our feet."❦★❦★❦

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:46 pm
((Would anyone kill me if I intervened in this battle? O.O; I really wanna try out my first inuzuka char.))  

MistahSixxPathsGod

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:48 pm
((Dcme might/definitely kill you O.O This is a training, not a fight. We're only genins now. But...if you want to fight, I'll fight you once these guys post. (: ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:03 pm
((Lol I'm just a genin as well I meant as if I saw what was happening and came in all KNIGHT IN SHINING FREAKIN ARMOR on ya.))  

MistahSixxPathsGod

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:10 pm
((xD Well I don't see why not...Sypher is already through the forest. Kaori is still there but pretty close to the end, I think.
Do you have a mentor yet?))

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games