Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Totoma's Cafe |Food and Drink| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
Ouka Whitemane
Ouka
[Ash's Partner] [Katei no Neko Familiar] [Lovable Ball Of Fight]
"Bring It!"

Ouka grinned, cracking her knuckles. "Only if I get a cut of the action. Only fair that I repay you for the food with a workout. I know a few styles I could help you with." Always repay a debt, no matter how small. Ash had that etched into his brain, along with the Bushi Virtues. And that meant Ouka had them too, wether she liked it or not. Sometimes their connection was a gift, other times a curse. Besides, she was bored. It was either fight with someone she liked, or someone she didn't know.

(Current Pact with Ash: Bond of Eternity)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:13 am
User Image
User Image
Rin Akasuna

User Image

The Icy Marionette

User Image

With a light sigh, Rin made her way into the cafe and found herself a seat by a large window. She crossed one leg over the other and leaned back into the old chair, decorated with wrought iron twists and brightly colored paints. Rin placed one hand on the table and lightly drummed her nails on it, thinking of a simple tune. When a young man approached her to take her order, Rin eyed him slowly and the ends of her lips curled into a small smirk. "Mmm yes.." she started and flicked her eyes up to his. The boy seemed nervous and his face was obviously red. "Just some sake for now." Rin said lightly, giving him some tempting eyes.
She wasn't all that much of tease...she just liked playing with people. It was fun, was it not? She had no interest in the boy otherwise, except to maybe give herself a little laugh. The boy returned shortly with a small cup of sake and a bottle to refill it. Rin nodded to him and dismissed him with a swift wave of her hand. The boy ran off in a hurry, not knowing what more he could do to please this goddess of the snow..?
Rin took the small cup between her fingers and brought it to her lips, taking a nice shot. Her hair fell off her shoulders and down her back, but once she returned her head to its normal state, her thick locks replaced themselves once more.

User Image

User Image

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 am
Nina smiled and stood up " I'm ready when you are, maybe this little bit of training will draw out Ash. " She laughed and gathered her things together, she was happy that she would be able to get some kind of training in and even more happy that she would be able to do it with a new friend.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:28 pm
User Image
Ouka Whitemane
Ouka
[Ash's Partner] [Katei no Neko Familiar] [Lovable Ball Of Fight]
"Bring It!"

Ouka shrugged. "Might. Lead the way." This was the first time she'd been in Kiri. She'd get lost in a heartbeat.

(Current Pact with Ash: Bond of Eternity)

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:32 pm
Nina looked at her and smiled " Just hang with me and I won't let you get lost. " She smiled and left the cafe, she needed to workout for a bit before she went to the Kage to plead her case.

[[ // Exit to Bamboo Forest ]]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image
User Image
Rin Akasuna

User Image

The Icy Marionette

User Image

After maybe an hour or so of sipping some sake and thinking to herself, Rin stood up and paid the man his money. Her mood had fallen slightly, from the lack of attention and she gathered her belongings, heading out of the cafe.

Exit.  

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:29 pm
★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

Doku walked in to the cafe, and sat down at one of the booths. Before she knew it, a vanilla tea was sitting in front of her, and she was smiling.

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:33 am
User Image

Satoshi's shadow clone walked up to the booth that Doku was sitting at and sat down with ease, holding his katanas out of the way. A waitress came with a smile to serve her Kage but Satoshi smiled and shook his head quickly and subtly. She nodded and stepped away to what she was doing before. Satoshi looked up at Doku and made himself comfortable. "I want you to go into Wind country. I don't know what is going on there and I need intel. If I send Black ops and recon, it will raise suspicion so you will need to go there and state your business as merely a search for a Mist deserter. The deserter will be a ruse, of course but only our squad will know this." Satoshi took a deep breath and sat back, comfortably, to let Doku as any questions she may have.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:49 am
★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

Doku simply smiled at the man. "And if I find something that.." She said with her eyes set upon the tea. "Angers me?" The woman said before she got up and placed the War Fan in an angle one way, while the mysterious bandaged sword would be set the other way. "I'll keep my calm. I have some information that I'd like to tell you. I did something very bad, but it needed to be done for my research to be fulfilled. I'll tell you when I return. You might get a bit mad at me." She said with a wink before walking over to the door. She would stand in the door way, her head hanging low. When her team arrived, they better be ready. "I killed the Raikage's Assistant." Doku said quietly, so that just Sato could hear. She then turned back and smiled. "Konoha is an evil Village. I went there posing as a Merc, and they gave me a Leaf Headband in return for the head of a Kumo-nin. Unfortunately, the Assistant insisted that I fight her to the death. Stupid b***h, I ripped her ******** head right off her shoulders." Doku said in an emotionless tone. "After the Sunagakure Mission, I'd like to take a slight shift in directions on the way home." She said as she stared at the hawk on her shoulder. "Don't tell the team, but I'd like to go and attack Konoha. I do believe I can destroy them with the team you had set up for me. I knew exactly what I was doing when I constructed that team. Tell me you didn't change it up?" She said, before kissing the hawk on the forehead. It then left her shoulder and headed towards the apartment.

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:37 am
User Image

Satoshi was motionless as Doku spoke. Only his eyes followed her and spoke for him. The mention of the killing of a Kumo-nin hit Satoshi stronger than any blade. His eyes showed concern although he was purely shocked and outraged. Sato then closed his eyes and took a breath. "We have a treaty with Kumogakure. One that was not easy to establish." He said, his eyes still closed over the table. "If it is as you say, and she challenged you, then it should have been a honorable battle without village representation." Satoshi then turned his head to look at Doku."Nonetheless, if Kumogakure realizes that it was at the hands of a Mist shinobi, we will lose our only allies and possibly enter a war!" Sato then shook his head and turned to look at the wall behind the booth ahead of him. Satoshi breathed as he thought about Doku planning to attack Konoha. "Why do you say Konoha is evil?" Satoshi decided to approach with a question.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:38 pm
» Doku Le «

"You could be the King.."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Doku looked at Sato like he was insane. "Did you not hear what I just said boy?" She asked, as if he was an idiot. "They're sending out people to murder in cold blood, and you ask why I say they're evil? Tsk." The woman said, sitting back down in front of the Mizukage. "I'm taking the team you assembled on a separate mission. ANBU Level. I hope you picked the right people when I left, I figured you'd switch my hand picked team out for some one you thought was better." She said, scolding him on his abilities to create a strategic team. "Konoha will need all the luck they can get when I arrive, I'm going to shred them to ******** bits." She said with a smile. "If we go to war.. I think we should make it known who we are." She said, standing up and walking over to the door once more. She looked back, and winked at him. "The Bloody Mist." She said, before turning in to paper and flowing with the wind.

[Send them to the gate for me? =] ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"But watch the Queen conquer!"

[ ≈ ]
• кιяιgαкυяє •

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image

Satoshi sat motionless again and was silent. He heard Doku's words and understood what she was after. A grim expression had masked Satoshi's face before an explosion of smoke appeared. The shadow clone, now gone.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image
THE HUNTER

How ironic, it seemed that the Kage Bunshin had just missed Makoto as it dispersed into nothing but smoke. The young wild man was starting to get reacquainted with the mundaness of the village lifestyle even though he had only been there for a day. After helping his family out on the fishing vessel for the remainder of the day once he left Satoshi's office, he required cold sustenance to remove the dry feeling of parch from his mouth. He sat down and ordered a large gourd of Sake to wet his whistle. Taking a hold of the bottle with his right hand he lifted the container to his mouth, whereupon he used his teeth to pluck out the small piece of cork that prevented the liquid from spilling. He inhaled deeply through his nose before constricting his lungs and forcefully expelling the cork in his mouth with a "ptoo" sound. Now unhampered, he proceeded to douse his throat with his beverage to quench that insatiable thirst of his. He let out a satisfying "ahhh" once he needed to breath, showing his delight. "I'll tell what, you sure can't find things like this in the wilderness." He said to himself before raising up his free hand and wiping his mouth with his forearm. Now all he needed to do was relax for the little remained of the day before he made his way home, something told him tomorrow would be rather busy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image

"You miss the outside already?" Satoshi spoke as he walked around to the other side of Makoto's booth to sit down. He saw that Makoto had truly changed. The shinobi had grown in many ways, apparently more than physically. Satoshi placed his swords in a way that did not make him uncomfortable in his seat. "As sudden and as casual as this may seem, I have a mission for you." Satoshi spoke as a waitress came to him. He shook his head and dismissed her pleasantly. "It calls for your skills and your experience." Satoshi said calmly as he placed forth a radio. He glanced around to see if there was anyone in earshot. "This is a black ops mission. Track and dispose." Satoshi then retrieved gave Makoto a sheet of paper that was hand written and legalized. It gave the briefing for the mission and several details. "Gather at the gate with your team, your target has a head start."

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:21 pm
User Image
THE HUNTER

"You could say that, Sato-sensei. Though since you're here I'm assuming you've got something for me to return to that world for. And just when I was getting reacquainted with how life works in the city. That's pretty cold of you, Sensei." He teased Satoshi a little as he set his sake down gently on the table so he could look his old teacher face-to-face for the first time since his defection from the Mist. Satoshi laid down his true motives and Makoto smirked with intrigue, he had only been back for a day and he was already assigned to a mission. What a hectic life these dogs of the Water country led. "A tracking mission, eh? That does sound right up my alley. Who's my target?" He questioned before Satoshi began to speak in a low undertone voice. "Black operation? Must be an assassination of a public figure, but who?" He pondered quietly with a discerned look on his face, he didn't want this to become some kind of big conspiracy. As his mentor slid a piece of paper across the table, Makoto's eyes feigned interest. Giving the note a glance, he smirked confidently now that he understood Satoshi's true motives. "Sato-sensei you sly dog. I understand. If I know that person as well as I think I do, then we already know the destination." He stated with a small lighthearted chuckle while rising to his feet. It was mission time. Of course he'd need to gather a few things from his home but that would only take a few moments. The hunter always traveled light. "Just make sure my team is at the gate in five minutes, I don't want them to get too much of a lead on us. Though with my skills we could probably catch them over night. Hehe. Anyway, I'm off. You're free to finish that if you please." He referred to the sake on the table as he made his way for the door, waving at Satoshi with one hand while not looking back.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff