Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:26 pm
"I wasn't. I don't want anyone to cut anything near my head ever again...ever." Sypher muttered and leaned into the couch, resting his chin on the arm rest "My ankle? Oh, its fine." he held it up and wiggled it slightly, revealing no more bandages and only faint scarring "I'll put this with the other stuff then." he took the ointment and wandered out of the room after depositing Shi in Dia's lap.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:31 pm
Dai smiled and rubbed Shi's ears. Dai looked at Kyo and grinned. "You totally crept into his apartment, didn't you little brother?" She grinned in a joking matter to Kyo. She giggled and winked at Kyo. "No worries. I won't tell, Sypher." She whispered as she continued to rub Shi's ears.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:37 pm
Kyo's jaw dropped at Dai thinking he crept into Sypher's apartment too! Shi snickered again and snuggled in Dai's lap. "Shi did it." He pointed at the dog with a intense glare at Shi. Putting the ointment in a pouch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:44 am
Dai reached over and ruffled Kyo's hair. "I'm only kidding." She said as she laughed. She picked Shi up and crossed her legs Indian style her. She laid Shi back into her lap and tipped her head back to look around the room. It was nearly, similar to her own. But way different. Dai moved her head back to normal and smiled at Kyo. "Ya know, you're the youngest genin I know of." She nodded slowly and she scratched Shi's nose.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:03 pm
Sypher returned, walking barefoot, to sit on the couch again. He seemed to be thinking about something but his face was so serious it was hard to tell what he might be thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:22 pm
Shi snuggled down into Dai's lap as the one cookie on the plate had disappeared in less then a second! Where was it? Another mystery in life...of cookies. "Pfft...I'm young but I'm gonna be the strongest you'll know of!" There was atleast half of the cookie left on the plate that managed to survive Kyo's cookie crave. He looked at Sypher returning and tilted his head. "Hey Sypher, can me and Dai go play around the village? It will give you some time to do what you need to do."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:27 pm
Sypher glanced up at Kyo blankly then blinked "Oh...yeah, sure. I don't mind." he replied, wondering if the kage was free yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:48 pm
Dai looked at Sypher a little worried. She looked down at Shi and the to Kyo. "Why don't you go return the plate back to your mom? We'll meet at my place two doors down from here in a bit before going into town." Dai smiled and held Shi out to Kyo. She blushed little as she smiled at him. Once Kyo had agreed Dai looked at Sypher. "What's with the face? What's wrong?" She asked him softly.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:14 pm
Kyo took Shi and nodded. Grabbing the plate and putting the half a cookie into his mouth, walking out. Down the hallway he met up with his mom as she spotted chocolate on the corner of his mouth. "I said they were for you sensei not you." Kyo chuckled and his mom ruffled his orange hair. He helped her carry in some food then went to wait for Dai by her door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:17 pm
Sypher took a deep breath as Kyo left then blinked at Dai's question. For a moment it looked like he might actually answer...then his face closed and he glowered at her "Nothings wrong. I just need to talk to the kage and that's a pain in the a**." he replied in a slightly grumpy tone. He stood from the couch and put his hands in his pockets "Have fun with Kyo. I'll meet you guys at the temple later."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:03 pm
Dai lend forward and grasped Sypher by the arm and stared up at him. Her brown eyes studied his face for a moment. "Sypher, you can talk to me. And don't say nothing is wrong cause your face is like a book to me." She stood up and smile at him. "After all I'm not like others who would shrug it off and walk away if someone said something wasn't the matter. I'm worried about you." Dai's voice rang with concern. She gave him a half smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:15 pm
Sypher gave Dai a level look and pulled his arm free "Nothing is wrong." he said again, his tone just as unemotional as his face "Kyo's waiting outside so you guys should go do your thing. I need to speak to the kage." he grabbed his vest from the table and slipped into it, fluffing his hair out to keep it from getting stuck "Don't forget to meet me at the temple." he said, grabbing some other things from the table as well and attaching them to his belt.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:23 pm
Dai rolled her eyes and sighed heavy. She grabbed her things from where she left them and nodded. "See ya at the temple then." She said pulling the door opened. She gave a look over her shoulder at Sypher and then looked away as the door shut fully. She walked down the hall and smiled a Kyo. "Let me sit my things inside. No need to drag all this with me." She opened the door and sat her bag and katana down. She pulled the door shut and pulled her boots up. "Sypher wants us to meet him at the Temple a little later." Dai smiled at him. "What is something you'd like to do?" Dai asked as she pleased her hands on her hips.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:30 pm
Sypher stopped for a moment and stared at the door as Dai left, closing the door completely as she did. He just stood there for a moment, looking troubled before turning and leaving out the window Easier to get to the kage's from here. he thought then lept out.

((Exit))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:27 pm
Kyo smirked childish. He made sure the door was open so she could run out too. "Meet me at the temple and try to find me ok? Kind of like hide and seek!" Before she could answer he was gone but Shi stayed with Dai to help find. Kyo had left a clone and was already there trying to hide.
[[lol i wanna have some fun and test your battle skills]]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games